• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sticky ,
Qualifying total would be simplest way to do that, surely? A quick census would determine what to set the qualifier amount at so that you capture the quantity you want

Yes, that would be the simplest way, but not the best to achieve the outcome I want.

I think I have the solution to hold the most competitive 4 day PL meet ever held, but I need to nut out some smaller details before I bring it to the table.

yes, ideally, but no need to just have one fed. As I have said, some would rather compete outside PA because not goood enough.

Like I said, GB has a number of good feds, so why not here.

What do you mean not good enough? You don't have to be 'good' to compete, despite what some may claim. It's not a fed for those who like shortcuts though.

We have a much smaller population than GB, and until doing compound lifts becomes totally mainstream popular again, I doubt PL is going to grow THAT much. I'm glad to see some Crossfit boxes getting into it though, because look at what Crossfit did for weightlifting and barbell training as a whole.

boz, why just one fed when there are issues with it. I do not believe PA is a world class federation for reasons beyond drug use. That is my opinion. Until it improves, I will not join it.

True, I am a powerlifting nobody, but that is my opinion.

What I am talking about is responding to claims which may be made, either though a policy position that upholds its rules with regard to members flaunting rules or guidelines, or a testing program itself.

If it does not, I would suspect it is just a matter of time before greater pressure in placed upon it, especially if it becomes more successful.

Very much an Animal Farm when the bum chums can openly flaunt it and continue to compete. Some are more equal than others and the cronyism is breathtaking.

It is just a matter of time. This is the third cycle of powerlifting in Australia. Just wait until a little more momentum has gathered and the owners of the titanic are left to explain their "unsinkable ship".

boz, why just one fed when there are issues with it. I do not believe PA is a world class federation for reasons beyond drug use. That is my opinion. Until it improves, I will not join it.

True, I am a powerlifting nobody, but that is my opinion.

I could swear you used to post sensible stuff back on proraw.

The IPF is very much a world class federation, and this from a GPC butt loving fan boy.

God God no.

I was bored today with everyone resting for states so figured I would kill brain cells on here.

God God no.

I was bored today with everyone resting for states so figured I would kill brain cells on here.

Hey Fuzzy,
Im moving from perth to adelaide in a few months, can i come train at your gym (currently at ptc)

are you lifting on weekend?

Sadly not, I'm running the show. I am preparing for nationals on the GC and am well into the belly of my pep now.

Fuck, steady tiger. Won't have many cells left soon.

I know man. Between running a successful business and coaching all time world record holders I just don't have much to spare. Perhaps if I make 38000 posts on a forum I'll get some back. ;)

[MENTION=8096]Fuzzy[/MENTION]; whats your current stack? Still Tren Dbol and Coco Pops ;)

Sadly not, I'm running the show. I am preparing for nationals on the GC and am well into the belly of my pep now.

I know man. Between running a successful business and coaching all time world record holders I just don't have much to spare. Perhaps if I make 38000 posts on a forum I'll get some back. ;)

Good job Fuzzy, keep up the good work son.

Smash more tren though.

Last edited: