• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Official TUF Season 17 Discussion Thread

Holy shit indeed. Nice flash ko. Little annoyed with the jimmy josh fight, jimmy just cant seem to put damage on the guy once he gets them down. Good old josh ducking uriah as per usual, hope kalvin picks up the w.

I hate josh, I hope he gets taken down and finched for 3 rounds just so he loses, im kinda scared for Dylan really hope he pulls an upset or at least puts up a good fight, Uriah is one scary dude

Wow, surprised with the semi fights, but i guess they are trying to manufacture the Finale fight to be epic instead of having one of the best "potential" fights in the semis.

I would of done what Dana did, made complete sense not to match the 2 obvious favourates in the semis, as much as I dislike Josh and want to see Uriah hurt him

I would of done what Dana did, made complete sense not to match the 2 obvious favourates in the semis, as much as I dislike Josh and want to see Uriah hurt him

Agreed, seems silly decision but Dana aint dumb and Uriah v Josh final would ultimately be the best ratings wise for the show...

Well..... How crazy was Uriah KO'ing Bubba - I didnt even see what happened until it was replayed 3 or 4 times...

So semi's are looking like

Semifinal 1
Josh Samman (9-2, Team Jones) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (5-0, Team Sonnen)

Semifinal 2
Uriah Hall (7-2, Team Sonnen) vs. Dylan Andrews (16-4-1, Team Jones)

I agree with Neddysmith and ride29er - seems like Dana is keeping the fight everyone wants to see for the final provided everything goes as we all think it will.

Did anyone see coverage of the Invicta 5 fights?

Well..... How crazy was Uriah KO'ing Bubba - I didnt even see what happened until it was replayed 3 or 4 times...

So semi's are looking like

Semifinal 1
Josh Samman (9-2, Team Jones) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (5-0, Team Sonnen)

Semifinal 2
Uriah Hall (7-2, Team Sonnen) vs. Dylan Andrews (16-4-1, Team Jones)

I agree with Neddysmith and ride29er - seems like Dana is keeping the fight everyone wants to see for the final provided everything goes as we all think it will.

Did anyone see coverage of the Invicta 5 fights?

Kfg was going to post some links in the mma discussion thread later. Was going to put up the bellator and ufc results as well.

havent seen Invicta, UFC or Bellator results or fights as yet, will try and get around to all of them this week so i can resume checkingout MMA websites etc which i blackban myself from until i have seen the fights or want to know results...

Kfg was going to post some links in the mma discussion thread later. Was going to put up the bellator and ufc results as well.

As you were KFG - Neddy, you may want to turn a blind eye to these until you have watched the fights...

Since my earlier post i have managaed to find some video coverage on youtube but havent had a chance to watch them as of yet either....

Is there any way to watch the full Invicta fights that you know of? They don't seem to be uploaded along the normal channels.

invinca was good, Aussie girl Bec Hyatt dominated her fight, MMA Versus have all the bellator fights and some invinca fights up, I streamed it live, was a good event

*********SPOILERS************

Highlight the bottom if you want a fight spoiled.

Yeaaaaaaaah buddy, the only way that fight could have ended sweeter would have been that fuck quitting on the stool like king.