• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Official TUF Season 17 Discussion Thread

Bubba looked fairly ordinary in his wild card fight and the look on his face when told he had to fight Uriah was priceless.

Bubba looked fairly ordinary in his wild card fight and the look on his face when told he had to fight Uriah was priceless.

I expect bubba will be the one to have a "nervous breakdown" due to being lined up against uriah, I was really hoping that would be josh :p

Concur that bubba looked very ordinary.

l dont think Bubba looked worse then usual l think thats just his level that he's at. 3 fights in a row that we've seen where he doesn't look great. Pretty sure it was just Jones trying to talk up his boy by saying "he does well in sparring with me, very well rounded, great stand up" He is well rounded by being average at best at everything.

Really wanted Uriah vs Josh but l am hoping Jimmy can grapple fuck josh out of the comp, dont think its going to play out like that though. Uriah is meant to get 2 highlight real Ko's this season so lm hoping Bubba ends up turning up to fight or better yet Josh fights him in the semis and gets the gyno knocked off his tits.

I was hoping Bubba would lose. He didn't deserve to get the wildcard in front of that Clint guy IMO. Blatant favouritism on Jones part, picking his training buddy.

Josh Samman looks like a **** and I was itching to see the expression on his face if they announced him vs Uriah, but alas, not to be.

I wasn't impressed with that scene in the van where he's asking his teammate who he's gonna pick for semis. The guy is always scheming the best path for himself. I wouldn't trust the **** as far as I could Showtime Pettis leap off the cage and flying kick him. I respectfully request that he gets KTFO.

Or better yet Josh fights him in the semis and gets the gyno knocked off his tits.

Fucking lol.

And I agree bubba has just been crap all round. It's shit he has the wildcard spot. Some other fighters should have been ahead of him.

And what about bubba fucking sooking about not being able to eat food. Shut the fuck up and be grateful your getting a second chance because you don't really deserve it.

Also since I only recently started following UFC i saw some Jon Jones highlights the other night. Bloody hell he is brutal and real good to watch.

Kevin didnt deserve the wildcard either. It should have been Clint vs....... l guess it had to be either Kevin or Bubba as they where the only eligible ones besides the guy who keeps taking his shirt off. Clint would have wrecked bubba and l doubt Kevin would have been able to grapple fuck him as bad as what Jimmy did.

Bazza check out Anthony Pettis / Jose Aldo highlights. People have made some decent ones of those 2 guys who are super aggressive and throw some weird strikes.

yeah kevin isn't a fighter, he trains well but doesn't "fight"

its quite frustrating to watch... throw a punch ffs!

I agree Clint would have been a better choice.

Kevin is the classic "Trains like Tarzan, Fights like Jane", very fuckin disappointing as the boy has skills on the ground, but i think this is where it stops, where the fuck was the ground n pound, he could have done some damage to bubba and forced him to quite, but no, he deserves to be out.

Bubba will definately be out in the semis, based in his 3 fights i have seen, as DKD said clearly he should have even got the wildcard fight but he did and won but i think now he is in real trouble.

Anyone else notice anything thats a give away to who is in the finale in this photo??

Scratch that, maybe it was a coincidence as they have Luke and Jimmy around the wrong way maybe......
TUF_Finale_Jones_Sonnen.jpg

I'm not going to talk about the fights but have to say there has been to be something illegal about Dana having the ear of the sports commissioner (or representative) who is sitting in between the judges between rounds.

A couple of good fights in the first week of the quarter finals, and i don't know if the results are total surprises for me, but looking forward to next weeks, well actually this weeks quarter finals, hope Bubba gets ko'd he just shits me....

massive mma week this week.

friday morning bellator 95
bellatorfightingchampio.jpg

saturday one fc 8
onefc8.jpg

+ invicta 5 (must watch, all girl fights)
beobe8ecuaeyqup.jpg

+ glory 6 (keep an eye on Saki. never dissapoints!)
http://www.gloryworldseries.com/en
+ fight for glory
logo.png

then sunday is ufc on fuel tv 9
ufconfueltv9.jpg

Interesting ... I just heard the chick fighting cyborg at Invicta is Aussie. But she's also a crossfitter so I don't know.

the original opponent of ex-miss cyborg (she'd divorced that dude and uses her maiden name now) pulled out due to injury and the replacement is an aussie.