• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Official TUF Season 17 Discussion Thread

so good seeing Josh lose, thought he could talk his way through easy matches to the final, Uriah Hall will be top 10 MW in the next 12 month pending how he matches against wrestlers IMO, dudes a weapon and im pretty sure he was taking it easy on Dylan,

so happy josh didnt make it through to the finals

some nice fights due this weekend!

and hopefully tate wins and joins rousey on the next tuf

Pretty busy card this weekend - should make for a good day of MMA viewing.

Tate vs Zingano could be interesting as if Tate wins and becomes coach opposite rousey on the next season of TUF that sets her up for a shot at Rousey's belt in what would be her 2nd fight vs Rousey. After the viscous armbar Rousey put on her in the first fight she would be looking to settle the score and be the first to take Rousey's belt...

I guess we have to wait and see what happens vs Zingano first...

[YOUTUBE]VQxSLp_RQkU[/YOUTUBE]

weigh ins live now

Last edited:
Well I don't know what happened to Bubba McDaniel however I heard a comment by the commentators that he was back at his usual weight for todays fight and seemed to me to be a different fighter today than he was all season on the show.

I thought the split decision between Uriah and Kelvin could have gone the other way to be honest but props to Kelvin, its always nice to see the underdog get up.

Urijah Faber looked the goods in the Main Event and seemed to be all over Scott Jorgensen for the majority of the fight seemed like it was only a matter of time before he locked one of those submissions in.

Was really impressed by Cat Zingano in the womens fight, seemed like she showed quite a bit of heart after an early onslaught by a relentless Meisha Tate. Belt fight vs Rousey could be interesting....

I think Kelvin deserved that win. He actually worked for it during the fight. Uriah just looked like he expected to counter with a big knockout... any time now. But of course didn't.

I think Kelvin deserved that win. He actually worked for it during the fight. Uriah just looked like he expected to counter with a big knockout... any time now. But of course didn't.

That's what I was thinking. Uriah looked like he was believing his own hype. Too focused on doing an Anderson Silva impersonation rather than actually fighting.

I think he is a great fighter but suspect on the mental side of it.

Still disappointed with the split decision, its such a hollow finish.

I think Kelvin deserved the win, could have gone either way, but Kelvin was the one pushing the action, coming forward, Uriah was more just ****ering waiting for the big Ko as said, would have loved to see Kelvin pull out a finish, he did clip Uriah a couple of times and he looked in trouble but recovered quickly enough. Overall Uriah will definately be back inn the ufc but needs to knuckle down and stop believing the hype and work his way up and do his time, Kelvin looks the good but could go down a weight class or two if he really starts training and dieting properly plus he is only 21 so has plenty of time.

Meisha v Cat thought this was a great women's fight, plenty of action and Cat showed some real heart coming back a couple of times when in trouble, plus she dished out so good punishment on Meisha, next TUF will be interesting hopping for a seasn as good as the one we just had.