• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Official TUF Season 17 Discussion Thread

I remember a season where some dickhead jerked off and shot his load into someone's sushi, and another one where they pissed in a guy's fruit salad. I used to ask myself why the fuck am I watching these dumbass neanderthals.
Season 8. Both those dudes are still under UFC contracts if I'm correct. Dude who whacked off in the fruit salad was Team Captain.
Dude who pissed in fruit salad (it was his own fruit salad that others were stealing) fought a few week ago, lost.

Machida drinks his own urine. If you pissed in his fruit salad he'd prob thank you.

Season 8. Both those dudes are still under UFC contracts if I'm correct. Dude who whacked off in the fruit salad was Team Captain.
Dude who pissed in fruit salad (it was his own fruit salad that others were stealing) fought a few week ago, lost.

Negative, Kyle Kingsbury who came in the sushi is still under contract. The other guy who pissed in the fruit salad was....... fuck...... the guy who got drunk with Junie Browning.... Was in Bj Penns camp but he got cut a while ago. Sugar shane nelson was his name. Bader was the guy who drank the piss though and he's still under contract.

Negative, Kyle Kingsbury who came in the sushi is still under contract. The other guy who pissed in the fruit salad was....... fuck...... the guy who got drunk with Junie Browning.... Was in Bj Penns camp but he got cut a while ago. Sugar shane nelson was his name. Bader was the guy who drank the piss though and he's still under contract.
Season 8 Team Nog v Team Mir. Kyle Kingsbury was the Captain of Team Nog. He blew in the sushi (was it) in retaliation for Tom Lawor who pissed in his own fruit salad (along with other team members) as Team Nog were eating Lawor's fruit salad. Was Bader and that BJJ dude who eat/drunk the piss.

Tom Lawlor fought a few UFC's ago. Remember when he came out on stage for the weigh in he was wearing that mask and couldn't see and tripped over making an ass of himself.

Not sure if Lawlor is still under contract.

EDIT: Just googled, yeh Bader and Efrain who drunk the piss ...... Efrain was spewing it up, Bader seemed to enjoy it when told what he'd drunk. Shane Nelson got real narky when he found out he'd eaten cum.

Last edited:
Season 8 Team Nog v Team Mir. Kyle Kingsbury was the Captain of Team Nog. He blew in the sushi (was it) in retaliation for Tom Lawor who pissed in his own fruit salad (along with other team members) as Team Nog were eating Lawor's fruit salad. Was Bader and that BJJ dude who eat/drunk the piss.

Tom Lawlor fought a few UFC's ago. Remember when he came out on stage for the weigh in he was wearing that mask and couldn't see and tripped over making an ass of himself.

EDIT: Just googled, yeh Bader and Efrain who drunk the piss ...... Efrain was spewing it up, Bader seemed to enjoy it when told what he'd drunk. Shane Nelson got real narky when he found out he'd eaten cum.

It was another guy who ate the sushi... Dave Kaplan was the guys name. Dave then went on to say he was going to shit in someones bed... Not sure if he did though...

Also the Tom Lawler thing was a rip off of an old WWE / WWF stunt where that exact same thing happened.

Edit: KFG would be fine to be proven wrong though as hes going off the head.

It was another guy who ate the sushi... Dave Kaplan was the guys name.

Also the Tom Lawler thing was a rip off of an old WWE / WWF stunt where that exact same thing happened.
Cheers, yeh Dave Kaplan, he got Lawlor to try to knock him out coz he believed he couldn't be knocked out. Lawlor KO'd him dead :D

Last edited:
Cheers, yeh Dave Kaplan, he got Lawlor to try to knock him out coz he believed he couldn't be knocked out. Lawlor KO'd him dead :D

That whole thing was fucking stupid... Even after gettting KTFO'd he kept saying he was only 'rocked'......

Found out today Kingsbury has retired.

Variety of issues driving young fighters away from MMA - Bloody Elbow

UFC contracts are so tight fighters virtually have to retire to get out of a multiple fight contract, otherwise they are pretty much compelled to fight even if they go into debt doing it ........ from what I've read. I suspect Kingsbury would have been one of those fighters.

That does make sense, doubt he did retire 100% for the 'health reasons'. He was on what 10 / 10 TUF contract ( l think ) and he fought twice a year so the most he could earn was 40k + bonus'. Might not have been enough to keep him around. l do feel for the lower weight class guys earning 5 / 5 and fighting once of twice a year, l see why people prefer going to Bellator etc. 4-5 fights a year vs 1-2

Yeah just finished watching ep 7....

SPOILERS BELOW.....

While Jimmy won in what i would regard as big upset i thought he was pretty disappointing and dont epxect him go much further, apart from his wrestling he had nothing, he looked like he had no power in his punches at all, now i guess the wildcard fights could be a little interesting with Clint and Bubba in contention

Yeah this is true, his wrestling is so strong it could trouble most people, The issue for me was he didn't do much once he got them on the ground and he really didnt enjoy being hit, well more then most fighters, if he worked his bjj and subs he could be really dangerous once on the ground.

I thought his ground and pound, especially elbows during the first round was pretty good, second round I was disappointed he didn't lay down a beating and try to get a finish, but you can understand just wanting a safe win when you are probably an underdog.

If sonnen lost that challenge he should quit life, guy growing up on a farm vs street kid jon jones.

Thought the fight went more or less as expected. Dylan is a pretty well rounded fighter but nothing special, even though he nearly got the sub l dont see him stopping any fights.

What Bubba did with the coin toss etc was fucking horse shit, he knew Jones would pick him and guilted him into it more or less. Clint's the better fighter and l hope Clint and Bubba fight in the finale. Dana did say everyone on this season will get 1 fight in the UFC which l think for the most parts pretty good of him because the cast this year has been soo much stronger then previous years.

If sonnen lost that challenge he should quit life, guy growing up on a farm vs street kid jon jones.

Thought the fight went more or less as expected. Dylan is a pretty well rounded fighter but nothing special, even though he nearly got the sub l dont see him stopping any fights.

What Bubba did with the coin toss etc was fucking horse shit, he knew Jones would pick him and guilted him into it more or less. Clint's the better fighter and l hope Clint and Bubba fight in the finale. Dana did say everyone on this season will get 1 fight in the UFC which l think for the most parts pretty good of him because the cast this year has been soo much stronger then previous years.

Yeah i would agree with everything you said here, i did like how Cheal was trash talking while doing the challenge, it was pretty funny, although nearly cam unstuck for him...

And I would have definately preferred to see Clint get the wildcard over Bubba, i think he has more of a future in the UFC even though Bubba has apparently been around for a while, he hasnt really shown he is that much better then anyone else...

Next TUF season is Rhonda Rousey vs winner of Tate and (cant remember). They show will feature 135 pound men and women living in the same house / training in the same place......

Theyll need to. As if nobody is getting their coitis on, youre in a house for 6 weeks with some possible hunnies and you have nothing else to do. Youd probably bang someone to kill some time.