• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
SP, which part is well said. that we cant talk about advice from certain athletes to others.

All of this:

This thread should have been used to discuss a fucking strong guy, the guy that's going to break the all time 100kg total record, at an Australian competition. This is great for Australian powerlifting, and this competition is going to get world wide exposure.... It's already been mentioned by the staff at PL watch.

There could have been videos, programs, diets ect..... But instead it turns into a stupid fucking argument.

Now some American googles "Dan Green Australia" and stumble across this shit.

He is going to total close to the biggest equipped total in Australian history..... Raw FFS.

We have a steroid section for all this bullshit to go in, and Chris even started a thread there which seems to now be continuing here.

Its a thread about Dan Green, who is an incredible lifter. It turned into a tread about something else- at that stage the coversation should have been taken up elsewhere.

100% agree with this. It's embarrassing that if someone googles Dan Green Australia that they have to read 10 pages of shit about steroids than how great a lifter he is and how much having him lift in Australia should do for the sport. I understand that it's a forum, and people are free to debate these topics but should be in another thread imo.

If you type "Dan green steroids" ausbb is a link.

If you type "Dan green australia" you get nothing. :)

Yes, there is strong is strong, and then there is strong that is even stronger for more reasons.

We should always clarify this reality, shouldn't we.

I think what joe says is quite reasonable. If gun lifters could clarify different methods or needs for the drug assisted or clean lifter, then yeah it would be interesting. If not, then I would doubt what benefit a clean lifter would get besides programs and technique.

As recovery and nutrition are vital factors to any training program, what is learnt from drug assistance and why similar training programs may be less applicable for clean lifters, of course is relevant.

Dont you agree SP.
I don't want to further add to this tangent. I don't think we need to say much on the matter at all. He isn't in a tested fed. He is a fantastic lifter. Looking forward to hearing more details about the workshop and seeing him lift. Seeing that kind of talent live is mind-blowing.

You censor something and you get blasted for censorship, you leave stuff in to avoid over moderation and you still get blasted.

What I see here on Ausbb pales into comparison on what I've seen on over forums.

Strong logic.....

Hey that copper beat me up.....

Dont worry, they get shot in other countries.

This is not other forums, this is ausbb.

If you want it to ever have any relevance to bodybuilding or power lifting, things need to change.
Like I said earlier, a lot of people here would be pretty happy if it was call AusWhinge/Tits/misc.com but I for one want this forum to stay true to what it was meant for.

It has lots of relevance to PL and what not.
You only arc up when something doesn't suit you.

Correct.
I want the PL section to be free of this shit, and its not.

Why would I be against something that does suit me lol......?

Captain-Obvious.jpg

Strong logic.....

Hey that copper beat me up.....

Dont worry, they get shot in other countries.

This is not other forums, this is ausbb.

If you want it to ever have any relevance to bodybuilding or power lifting, things need to change.
Like I said earlier, a lot of people here would be pretty happy if it was call AusWhinge/Tits/misc.com but I for one want this forum to stay true to what it was meant for.

Sorry man but this forum is fucking shit. I come here and try and read a topic that someone has posted then it get turned around into bull shit.

Correct.
I want the PL section to be free of this shit, and its not.

Why would I be against something that does suit me lol......?

View attachment 7021
I totally agree. There are separate section for different topics. Whats the point if anyone can just go on about anything? But I feel like this conversation before. Hey lets discuss pokemons in the bodybuilding section.

ok, i can understand why people are upset, but do you think it is any different in Powerlifting Watch. They argue the same things. One guy says someone is clean, the other says bs, and so it goes.

I dont think you can have rigid rules about what is said where and when. It is both unrealistic and unecessary.

Last edited:
ok, i can understand why people are upset, but do you think it is any different in Powerlifting Watch. They argue the same things. One guy says someone is clean, the other says bs, and so it goes.

I dont think you can have rigid rules about what is said where and when. It is both unrealistic and unecessary.

Why do people have to arguee the point all the freaking time? 99% of the time they arent competing against that person or in that fed so why bring it up. It doesnt effect their results

why dont you guys start another site? i thought that was what Pro Raw does. Limts talk to powerlifting and removes threads at free will. That is why i dont go there.

I really dont know why people get upset when someone just asks whether training will be different for drugged and non-drugged athletes? That is what debate was basically about. and it is relevant.

I like this site because it is more varied in topic and more robust.

I remember being told AusbB was finished. Well his thread alone has has over 2000 posts in 2 days.

Sure Mussolini made the trains run on time, but i dont think you will ever get a thread limiting itself to praise and adulation of one lifter. I dont care who he is.

I mean how boring anyway.

Last edited:
It's a divergent but valid topic, I should have raised it somewhere else. Sorry, my bad etc. Moving it would not have been censorship.