• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
He looks like Vegeta man
Gooby how do I get delts like Vegeta

>You will never look like Vegeta/Dan Green

80.jpg

5892d1350091011-dan-green-appreciation-thread-190372_4374835701218_1788047514_n.jpg

ok, i am a joke, dont read my posts or Ausbb then.

show me the post where i said Dan Green was a drug cheat, or where i targeted GPC?

I don think it would matter how much we categorised threads or subjects, some one will say something that will upset someone.

I swear you just like typing for the fun of it mate.

Where has anybody acused you of the above?

All I'd like is to you to keep your "drugs give you 15%" shit to the steroid section.

If only he had your wit.

"This message is hidden because 0ni is on your ignore list."

Really don't know why I waited so long.

I met a fellow today at my new work location. I had my facebook open and he saw some PL pictures. Im now meeting with him next week as he wants to learn to deadlift and squat and lose weight by lifting weights. He weighs 160kgs. He ate a 24pk of cookies during our lunch break. Oh dear.....

I met a fellow today at my new work location. I had my facebook open and he saw some PL pictures. Im now meeting with him next week as he wants to learn to deadlift and squat and lose weight by lifting weights. He weighs 160kgs. He ate a 24pk of cookies during our lunch break. Oh dear.....

Careful, he wants to eat you too

I met jamesyboi who posts here in the gym at pcyc in 2007/8 when he was 165kg obese he is now 120 & jacked. Never thought he could do it but he did.

I believe Oldcorollas trains at this particular gym. Not sure.

Jamesyboi has done great for himself!

Kaz please move this back to the powerlifting section
As the creator of this thread I do not want it here
Thanks

Typical guy who loves to talk about weight loss without doing it. Met a few.

Man there is a guy in my gym who brings a female friend in with him. He is the ultimate DYEL mode and he will be explaining stuff to her and his other mate like he knows absolutely everything then do the complete opposite. Like he'll be doing his 60kg squats and be explaining how good it is to go deep when you squat then proceed to do quarter squats. Meanwhile I am next to him doing paused squats for reps with twice the weight he is using. One time the racks were full so I asked if I could work in with him and push pressed his squatting weights as he worked up. So not wanting to look weak he bumped it up to 2 plates and missed his quarter squat miserably, it was utterly hilarious

man

and there is always those groups of teenagers and one guy is always the "ringleader" and they go off and do ridiculous shit and he is always correcting them doing pointless shit pretty much everything but lifting heavy

Also Kaz please move this to the powerlifting section.

Typical guy who loves to talk about weight loss without doing it. Met a few.

I hope he does start lifting. Have had words about his shit diet.

I reckon people who start out lifting as a fatty become stronger than people who start out like a weed.