• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ok, so graham deleted many posts, including 7 of mine, after someone from gpc, who does not even contribute to this forum, complained.

I think that was a bad decision, and reflects the reality that this is not a fair dinkum forum.

Au revoir.

Nothing is going to stop me writing about drugs. There are plenty of mainstream forums to write for.

It always says graham deleted the posts when a mod does it. I think you'll find it was another mod. No prizes for guessing who.

Wrong. Any meaningful discourse on this sacred cow of topics (even in predefined zones) invariably results in abuse being hurled, and when any progress is made, the thread is closed.

Something similar is being rammed through parliament right now - minority interests are effectively enabling the passage of legislation that gags the views of the majority, well beyond the guillotine that has been wielded previously.
Your view on that piece of legislation gives offense.

It wasnt me. If it was, all posts would have stayed deleted, plus a heap more.

This thread is a fucking joke though.

Theres a steroid thread for talking steroids. The bullshit doesnt have to pollute every fucking thread about powerlifting. Its a fucking joke.

ok, so the thread supposedly deviated for the worse when Joe asked 'How relevant is advice given from steroid users for non steroid users?'.

Now i really dont know why this discussion about the above would be a joke. In fact, i would think that the subject has a lot of relevance given the drama in the NRL and AFL at present.

I suppose i was one of the major distorters of a thread that may have been posted merely for us to salivate over a lifter coming to Australia.

Like it or not in the sports of PL, Wl, and BB drugs are always a hot topic.
What now, censor everything?
If you think that then go to a cooking forum.

Personally i dont think its right to censor something because you dont like the subject.
A good modorator would move it to its own thread and allow discussion to continue and ckearing the thread up at the same time

I deleted the bullshit.

kaz.

Up until now I have refrained from comment, but I feel your actions are more personal than impartial?

People outside of powerlifting circles might be interested in the sport and will be perceived to be ignorant, if this is just a general thread as most are and not an advertisement then I think conversation should run free if it not personally attacking a fellow member.

Even then, as with all conversation, it can go off on a tangent, I think it really divides a forum when random posts are deleted because you feel that certain comments are "bullshit".

I don't really understand all the Agro from you.

It wasnt me. If it was, all posts would have stayed deleted, plus a heap more.

This thread is a fucking joke though.

What is the "fucking joke" actually.

I'm just interested in your thoughts sticky.

The only issue I have is the random culling of posts.