• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My Off-Season Mass routine

Give it a rest mate. It's a forum, we discuss things, that's what it's for. I'm pretty sure its not up to you to decide when something is done and dusted. Im interested in what andy/silverback/what ever his name is today means by this.

Saying your question is not related to Polishlifters questions so why are we still babbling on with things that are not going to help him instead of starting your own thread. I think we have hijacked this thread enough, no need to get upset and have a go mate it's just a forum relax.

It has started to go way off topic now i think, my opinion only Bazza.

Saying your question is not related to Polishlifters questions so why are we still babbling on with things that are not going to help him instead of starting your own thread. I think we have hijacked this thread enough, no need to get upset and have a go mate it's just a forum relax.

It has started to go way off topic now i think, my opinion only Bazza.

Mate I asked Andy a question because I value his opinions and want to know what he means by what he said.

I'm still interested in the awesome results you have achieved using your theories.

Mate I asked Andy a question because I value his opinions and want to know what he means by what he said.

I'm still interested in the awesome results you have achieved using your theories.

No results i am fat but thanx for trying to take another hit at me keybaord warrior love you to. :)

No results i am fat but thanx for trying to take another hit at me keybaord warrior love you to. :)

So I am the keyboard warrior but you are the one just quoting shit you have just googled.

I think you got it the wrong way round mate.

So I am the keyboard warrior but you are the one just quoting shit you have just googled.

I think you got it the wrong way round mate.

Don't know where your hostility came from if i say you are awesome and i am sh&t will you leave it alone and sleep well tonight?

Don't know where your hostility came from if i say you are awesome and i am sh&t will you leave it alone and sleep well tonight?

Hostility, lol. You accuse me of being a keyboard warrior with barely any experience under the bar yourself.

Haha. I'm not awesome, not even close but I do actually have years experience lifting and some results to show for it rather than just reading what the bros say on the net somewhere and regurgitating that.

Hostility, lol. You accuse me of being a keyboard warrior with barely any experience under the bar yourself.

Haha. I'm not awesome, not even close but I do actually have years experience lifting and some results to show for it rather than just reading what the bros say on the net somewhere and regurgitating that.

YOU ARE AWESOME YOU KNOW WAY MORE THEN ME I AM A GOOGLE KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!

There i admitted it can we stop now and you will sleep good?

Broad, can you please clean up the last few posts and let the OP actually get some constructive criticism? At least, more than just Bazza grinning and Vandal winging?

Vandal, I cant repsonse you to your PM since i dont have at least 10 posts, so I post it here:

No problem mate,

Im pretty much open-minded, so Im always ready to hear other people's advice, as I wrote Ill try tommorrow and report back. If it will be too much I will cut on sets as you suggested

Cheers

rino60, thanks, Id be very happy to hear some suggestions about my routine since I plan to start it tommorrow

No worries mate. Now I see that you've posted your workout, do you want to let us know a little more about yourself?

The thread is titled: My Off-Season Mass routine;

from that I assumed that you were between competitive seasons for Bodybuilding - is this the case? I also see that your goal is to 'build muscle'; what is your end goal? Tell us a bit about yourself, about your nutrition, about your training experience, and a bit about your body composition.

Welcome to the forum - sorry that your introduction has been a little bit of a sh1tfight - have a look around and you'll see that we're only like this every few days :)

no problem mate

i titled this topic as my off-season routine since I plan to start in amateur natural bb competition next summer (I mean july 2013). It's my hobby, I want to look good. Ive been trainning for 2 yars already and gained ~14kg in that time, so I now weight 80 kg (my height 175cm). I gained also a bit of fat, but not much, mainly in lower abdominals. I want to further bulk, gain more size. And then focus on leaning out and definition.

I keep strict diet:

1) buckwheat flour omellettes: 6 tbs of wholegrain buckwheat flour, 3 whole eggs, 3 whites, a spoon or two of low sugar blueberry jam, freshly sqeezed orange juice (from 1 orange)

2) 200g lean beef steak, 125g uncle bens wholegrain rice, 2tbs extra virgin olive oil (22g) , large bowl of lettuce seasoned with lemon juice

3) 3 scoops of whey, 100g oats, 150g of fresh strawberries

4) same as 2)

5) 200g salmon fillet (steamed), 150g steamed broccoli

also 1-2 apples throughout a day if I have appetite for them

it is 3500 kcal ( 250g protein)

I think my diet is decent, so I need good training and im good to go..

I'm still actually interested in seeing these studies showing the 45 + min workouts melting muscle away.

its not a great workout, but if you swap out a chest exercise and put in flat bench press I guess its not half bad.