• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My Keto Diet

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
This will be my Keto diet starting tomorrow, based on 3200calories.

1. 4 eggs 26gms Almonds / Walnunts
2. 30gms WPI, 56gms almonds
3. 113gms chicken breast 42gms walnuts
4. 113gms chicken breasts 42gms almonds
5. 4 eggs, 26gms almonds / walnuts
6. 230gms steak, leafy vegetables, mainly lettuce
7. 60gms WPI, 1 1/2 tbs peanut butter

Looking to drop bodyfat.

Will be also using Aminos around training time and L-Glutamine in the morning, training time and pre bed.
Physillium husks for fibre.
May throw in a multi vitamin as well.

Last edited:
diet looks solid mate, il be going keto soon. Just have another 300 g's of carbs to cut 1st lol

Last edited:
For me using chicken as one of my main meat sources didnt work well with Keto - made me feel like total crap!

I had to change to steak or salmon.

Other than that diet looks good.

diet looks solid mate, il be going keto soon. Just have another 300 g's of carbs to cut 1st lol
Ahhh yeah, easy done. Only 300gms ?? :p

i only have experience with CKD which i found allowed me to be more "sociable" with my eating due to the weekend carb ups
Mmm, I'll read more tonight

For me using chicken as one of my main meat sources didnt work well with Keto - made me feel like total crap!

I had to change to steak or salmon.

Other than that diet looks good.
Chicken is easier at work, just microwave it. I hate re-heated fish and steak.

This will be my Keto diet starting tomorrow, based on 3200calories.

1. 4 eggs 26gms Almonds / Walnunts
2. 30gms WPI, 56gms almonds
3. 113gms chicken breast 42gms walnuts
4. 113gms chicken breasts 42gms almonds
5. 4 eggs, 26gms almonds / walnuts
6. 230gms steak, leafy vegetables, mainly lettuce
7. 60gms WPI, 1 1/2 tbs peanut butter

Wow that doesnt look like it would be 3200 calories at all.. im guessing the nuts boost it up a lot?

I reckon i might give this a go as well Shrek, you can motivate me to stay on it lol :D

I think i need to drop it to about 2600 cals though...

Last edited:
Good luck.

The carb ups is probably where most people make it or break it.
Lol and the nuts easily add over 1000 calories.

I should eat some avocados in substitue for some nuts but just can't swallow it unless it is in a sandwhich.

Another Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i can tell you used the swole.me calculator because of the 113g = 4oz. be careful shrek.. i did one up and actually re checked all macros and with what my food was and was about 100 - 150 cals down on all meals.

(probably from things like yogurt, peanut butter, size of eggs, even the mince)

either way, im going to eat it for one month and adjust accordingly.

Good luck.