• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

this isn't a pissing contest, im genuinely asking what you see that make you make those decisions, why is phil better than kai?

why is wolf better than martinez?

just use your "opinion" and describe it. if you can't, no drama but... why can't you? if you have such a strong opinion, then surely you can describe why. right?

Phil was that few % better than Phil overall - size, shape, condition, fuller

Wolf - bigger, way more conditioned, fuller, better shape

Again unsure what your needing me to explain to you - Bodybuilding is subjective and I am giving you my opinion.

I dont have "such a strong opinion" but of course I have an "opinion" - again unsure what your needing me to explain that I havn't already...

Unsure why you pushing it - we get it you think Kai should of won....

because apart of building muscle is our genetics, which comes down to dna and rna expressions on our perception. and it can change the way we look.

looking at the pinacle of men, and calibrating that with what your doing, you can hone in your epigenetics.

well its more than an opinion, judging is a set criteria.

so im waiting for front, side and back critiques that make him better and why, thats how judging is done son.

well its more than an opinion, judging is a set criteria.

so im waiting for front, side and back critiques that make him better and why, thats how judging is done son.

Am I a judge or am I giving you my opinion?

Wolf or Kai will never win an O. They aren't what the judges want.
Rhodden or Ramy will be the only ones in the current crop who could win.

are not not virtually judging who should win?

Mate just stfu...get over it....

Should Phil or Kai of won? NO.

Who was the best overall between them - Phil - from my point of view - from yours it was Kai - great.

Ramy was crazy impressive - he just needs abit more detail and conditioning and shit he would be insane - if he could get in Dexter/or Branch like conditioning he would be crazy.

Rhoden if he comes in abit bigger and thicker will be great.

big rammy, he looked great and the commentators talking smack about how he's not in shape? are they serious? not everyone has branch warren veins... his waist was tight, his skin was tight... unless they seeing something im not he was a real competitor (oh he didn't have the right sponsor, yeah, thats how its rolls)

^^ This. In my opinion Health will win until they can find a suitably marketable ambassador for the organisation. Did anyone hear Arnold's speech - 'it's about more than just who has the best body'.

Good to see Flex Lewis win the 212's - out of everyone he (in my opinion) is the best bodybuilder in the world at the moment.

They should have the old school 212/Opens pose down.