• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
has anyone reviewed Jack & Jill yet? If not........

DO NOT SEE IT! So bad and I'm a huge adam sandler fan. If your a big fan maybe worth seeing 'for free' but do not pay a cent it to see it!

Warrior 10/10 (best movie of 2011)

Woah woah woah... ease up there tiger.

Winters Bone
Another Earth
Drive

These are all worthy of that title, tbh I found Warrior to be a good movie, but was the typical underdog story again.

Bridesmaids - funniest movie Ive seen in a long time

Ali - (the will smith movie) I remember getting it out when it first came out, didn't end up watching it because it was to slow and not enough action.. Watched it again the other day enjoyed it so much more now that I know more about the people and story line.

also seen Warrior and Real Steel both were ok way to predictable though..

looking forward to watching Tin Tin loved that show as a kid :)

Bridesmaids - funniest movie Ive seen in a long time

Ali - (the will smith movie) I remember getting it out when it first came out, didn't end up watching it because it was to slow and not enough action.. Watched it again the other day enjoyed it so much more now that I know more about the people and story line.

also seen Warrior and Real Steel both were ok way to predictable though..

looking forward to watching Tin Tin loved that show as a kid :)

My gf said I should watch bridesmaids and I honestly didnt know what the F to expect...but it was funnnnny shit!!!! When she is shitting in the street lololol

Into the wild - 10/10.

Great story about a kid who leaves college after getting A+'s in every subject, but hates society so its all about his road trip to get to the Alaskan wilderness and live off the land by himself.

Into the wild - 10/10.

Great story about a kid who leaves college after getting A+'s in every subject, but hates society so its all about his road trip to get to the Alaskan wilderness and live off the land by himself.

Good job he does of that too. Book smarts got him real far in Alaska.

Also give it a 10 though.

Woah woah woah... ease up there tiger.

Winters Bone
Another Earth
Drive

These are all worthy of that title, tbh I found Warrior to be a good movie, but was the typical underdog story again.

Havent seen the first 2 but drive is not better than warrior.

Sorry, Warrior over Drive, couldn't get into Drive.

Real Steel awesome

Watching Colombiana tonight.

New underworld is awesome!

I saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this evening. A good film.

My one fault is that it moved too quickly through what could be called the epilogue

The Swedish version was just awesome, I bought all the books and movies, won't go see the English spoken version.
Lisbeth, just awesome!

Why not Deep?
Rest assured that it is not americanised in the way that some films are
I think it is one of those things where it has been redone and may not be as good, I'm concerned I will come out of the theatre hating it LOL

I think it is one of those things where it has been redone and may not be as good, I'm concerned I will come out of the theatre hating it LOL

haha, i know what you mean. My partner has read all the books but not seen the foreign film version. She came out of the movie saying she enjoyed it if that's any indication.

If you're a fan I say give it a shot :)

PS: Rooney Mara as Lisbeth is a star turn i think!

haha, i know what you mean. My partner has read all the books but not seen the foreign film version. She came out of the movie saying she enjoyed it if that's any indication.

If you're a fan I say give it a shot :)

PS: Rooney Mara as Lisbeth is a star turn i think!

Might have to go see it then, my turn to pick the movie this Monday....:)