• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
has anyone seen J. Edgar? Apparently it was out 26 January so its gone from my local cinemas :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD99zwj-ZUg]J. Edgar Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Saw 'This Means War' last night at Gold Class. Reese Witherspoon (plays the same damn role everytime) and 2 good looking guys who I can't name. Typical Hollywood pap really - a few good lines and laughs, almost all of which come out of Chelsea Handler's mouth, playing the older, married friend.

The missus would enjoy the eye-candy I think, but I don't rate Witherspoon at all.

ZzzzzzZzzzz......

+1. Posted something on the previous page about that. What did you think of it besides 'interesting'?

Pretty fucked. Shows how retarded some people are.

The thing the judge said, why he let her out was horrible. 'planned direct attack only on one person, does not pose a threat to the general public. Thats fucked, murder someone and cos you had planned it and, you;ll get released...

Watched Contraban on Monday, Mark Wahlbergs new movie.
Gone in 60 seconds meets the Italian Job.
Very good movie with a twist.

Last edited:
Shame - 4/5 near perfect movie.. can't fault it other than the copy i watched was a 720p cam job :(

J Edgar - 4/5 Leonardo is getting better with age. Acting was on point.

The Eagle - 1/5 Shit movie, Shit acting, Shit dialogue

Have watched so many DVDs these last 2 days....-
The Change Up - Hilarious!
The Smurfs - prolly more suited to the kids
Tower Heist - Not bad, not too many lols
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol - better than the previous MI movies
Horrible Bosses - Hilarious
Contagion - Interesting, alot of big names in the movie

Watched The Hunger Games yesterday. Its entertaining but I found the acting to be a little un-convincing. Wasn’t as emotional or harsh as the book, which is a very good read.

3.5/5

Just watched Texas Killing Fields, was pretty good, has Sam Worthington mmmmmmmmmmm
Now watching Happy Feet 2 its OK, has some cute characters!

Just got home from watching it ..... awesome movie!

You know its a good movie when 2+ hrs running time feels to short lol, it was really that good.

9/10

The humour that Joss Whedon has added was great, made it not so serious, and quite enjoyable. So many parts of that movie I could watch over and over...

Based on recommendations from this thread, over the past few days I've downloaded and watched Contraband and Horrible Bosses. Both were great. Keep the recommendations coming :)

I'd download Avengers but there only seems to be a CAM version so far.

Based on recommendations from this thread, over the past few days I've downloaded and watched Contraband and Horrible Bosses. Both were great. Keep the recommendations coming :)

I'd download Avengers but there only seems to be a CAM version so far.

Go to the cinema!