• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Recently finished watching the adult movie 'Kim Kardashian Superstar'.

kim-kardashian,-superstar-poster.jpg

This was a fancy edited and produced version of a home sex tape she made with her boyfriend. Quite frankly, I was disappointed. Kim looked delightful in certain scenes, but overall, it just didn't do it for me.

There appears to be about 5-10 minutes of actual sex, that they stretched out to 40 minutes, by repeating the same thing again and again with fancy editing and music etc.

Verdict: There are better movies to download.

Next week's review: Bangalicious Booties 2.

EDIT - Picture above says 60 minutes, mine was only 40 minutes.

She looks boring.

But I wouldn't turn her away. Only because she a a rich celeb. I've always wondered what it would be like humping a celeb lol

Last edited:
The figher - 8/10. Pretty good.

I like these boxing movies, anyone know any other good ones (apart from Rocky and Cinderella Man)?

Horrible bosses - 7/10. Funny

Oceans 11 - 8.5/10. Entertaining

Superbad - 6.5/10. Cops were funny, thats about it.

40 Year old virgin - 7.5/10. Pretty funny movie.

Anchorman - 8/10. Hilarious.

Balls out Gary The Tennis Coach - 5/10. Meh

Couples Retreat (dunno why i watched this) - 6.9/10. Was funny in parts, otherwise ok.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 7.5/10. Funny

I now pronounce You Chuck and Larry - 7.5/10

Role Models - 8/10. Enjoyed it

The Longest Yard - 9/10. Very Good

Pumping Iron - 7.5/10. Good

My favorite movies that i'd recommend?

Watchmen - Badarse movie, it'd be something I'd do lol..

Black Hawk down - favorite for when it first came out..

District 9 - enjoyed cos its a bit different

Hurtlocker - Defiantly a good watch

Bit disapointed that they are all mainstream lol...

The figher - 8/10. Pretty good.

I like these boxing movies, anyone know any other good ones (apart from Rocky and Cinderella Man)?

Horrible bosses - 7/10. Funny

Oceans 11 - 8.5/10. Entertaining

Superbad - 6.5/10. Cops were funny, thats about it.

40 Year old virgin - 7.5/10. Pretty funny movie.

Anchorman - 8/10. Hilarious.

Balls out Gary The Tennis Coach - 5/10. Meh

Couples Retreat (dunno why i watched this) - 6.9/10. Was funny in parts, otherwise ok.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 7.5/10. Funny

I now pronounce You Chuck and Larry - 7.5/10

Role Models - 8/10. Enjoyed it

The Longest Yard - 9/10. Very Good

Pumping Iron - 7.5/10. Good

wish i could watch movies all day long :p

Role models,

I know a guy whos into the whole medieval type thing. He has a clan which plays war in canberra.

Ahhh, the king makes some good movies lol

million dollar baby

ong bak is a good movie but its thai boxing. completely different

Last edited:
Anyone watched star wars on blu ray? Any feed back? I want to watch it again but I am a sucker for good quality films.

Watched the shining tonight. Confused about the ending :)

Just watched once were warriors , powerful film and i got goosebumps on the last fight scene . 5/5 best movie ive seen in ages

The fighter - 8.5/10. Great movie. Christian Bale was very good.
Oceans 12 - Sucked. 4/10.

Took my young fella to watch The Adventures of Tintin.

I used to love the Tintin books when I was a kid. I read them all, they were absolutely sensaysh!

The movie was very fast-paced, maybe a little too much so. They never gave it time for any real tension or suspense to develop. However it was very true to the original Tintin type of storyline, fast-moving adventure in many different locales.

I think adults who liked Tintin as a kid would enjoy this movie for the nostalgia factor, but ultimately older kids / teens would enjoy it the most IMO.

7/10

Mission Impossible

Good CGI, shit acting, shit story line

2/5

Real Steel

Acting from Hugh was good, the little kid, not so much. Cliche as all hell, underdog story.

2/5

Isles of March

Great acting, great storyline. Have a bromance for Gosling.

3/5

Iron Lady

Meryl Streeps performance is second to none. Incredible. Story line has a lot to be desired.

3/5

Sherlock Holmes

Again, predicable, acting was believable at best.

2/5

Keen as to see War Horse - anyone seen this yet??

Same man, looks good.

Jchen, I like your reviewing.

Saw immortals a bit ago(can't remember if i already reviewed it) not to bad, kinda action based movie, so boring/generic storyline, bloody though and good cgi. Worth the 2 hours but not the $22.50 or whatever it cost to see it.

2/5

Thanks Adrian,

Saw a few movies over the past few days.

A Prophet

Honestly, one of the best movie I have ever seen. Brutal, gripping, just an incredible movie.

5/5

Tower Heist

Usual american crap, laughed once out loud. Predictable as always.

1/5

Winters Bone

Thrilling, great story line, very good acting from unknowns.

4/5

War horse is pretty good I'd give it 8/10

Ideas of march 8/10
In time 7/10
The inbetweeners movie 8/10
Warrior 10/10 (best movie of 2011)