• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It was fucked,

3D movie = $20.50 at megaplex if you don't have your 3D glasses with you.

Will never go on a day that doesnt start in Tues..

What is it like? Looks like one of those American propaganda movie.

I hate going to 3d movies. I find it uncomfortable wearing glasses ontop of glasses.

Indeed it did! It was my second movie in the cinema that was 3D. My first one was Alice in Wonderland, wasn't really impressed... So I wasn't so excited of seeing Avatar 3D after it.. But I'm sure glad I did :)

Don't think I have seen any other movies that impressed me so much as Avatar did in 3D...

horrible bosses was hilarious, every scene was funny. 9/10

bridesmaids was also very good, even tho the target audience was women i still found it very funny. 8/10

zookeeper was weird, sometimes it seemed like a good movie sometimes it seemed really stupid. I laughed when others didn't so maybe it was just me. 6/10

Depending on which genre one like... But I recently saw these movies...

Incidious - Horror movie, both hate it and love it... So damn scary :)
Source Code - Pretty strange, but that's what I like about it.. Jake Gyllenhaal
Indespicable Me - Pixar animated, just absolutey amazing! A must see for every Pixar animated freaks out there!

Super 8 - Enjoyed it and liked how the alien wasn't always shown properly, keeping it a mystery. Kids definitely stole the show in this movie.

The Green Lantern - Went in being semi excited and came out without a semi. Ryan Reynolds doesn't suit the character, he has too much of a college prep look.

Rise of the Apes is a fantastic movie!

Me agree.

Beautiful Lies and The Grocers Son are both good movies (french).

Transformers ending was like the length of a normal movie it just wouldnt finish.

Captain America was good but not great.

I lost interest half way through the Ape movie and jumped on to Ausbb instead while my kid continued to watch it. He liked it. I have very little patience for movies or TV these days......98% cow manure.

Recently seen

Your Highness -> Incredibly ridiculous movie. I loved it!! "Magic, Muthafuka" lol. The whole movie is peppered with some hilarious lines

Paul -> Seth Rogan as an alien, it was alright, I laughed quite a bit but somethings were sort of cliche.

Captain America -> big disappointment for me, it was just eye candy with whats his name in tight t-shirts.

Been recommended by some mates to watch pulp fiction.

Ive been watching for an hour now and it's strange... I wanna see how it ends but it's going to be a long time. Is it Worth finishing?