• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have purchased 2 of the strongest pre-workouts I have ever had -

- The One (Have not used for nearly 12 months but gets me fucking wired) - Just took 1 scoop then and I am in another land currently

- VPX Clenbutrx - have not used this stuff for maybe 2 years but fuarrrrrrrrk its crazy...

- The One (Have not used for nearly 12 months but gets me fucking wired) - Just took 1 scoop then and I am in another land currently

- VPX Clenbutrx - have not used this stuff for maybe 2 years but fuarrrrrrrrk its crazy...
I must get fairly stun tolerant the one does not do that much for me...
.that reminds me need to raise PayPal dispute with apocalypse and buy a new pre

Don't take both together...:D

Then again WTF not? :)

Sux..
I did see Apocalypse for $45 on Fleabay. Cheapest I've seen it.

Yea man I am stim tolerant as hell but these 2 fuck me hahahha...

What happened with apocalypse?

OK, so I want to know why is there a need for Bulk Nutrients to have a 'sister company' Bioflex. Isn't one company enough? Or do we need one for the good stuff and the inferior shit that didn't pass QA shunted through to the other? :D

Bioflex was around before BN. [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; might be abke to shed more light.

Prob saw a opening market that was pretty much untouched within Australia when they started - Bioflex I would say is still there as a point of difference even if it simply breaks even (I don't know if it does or doesn't) - The "bulk" market exploded around 5,6,7 years ago within Australia and Bulk Nutrients were pretty much the 1st off the block and took control of the market.....

Def not getting "inferior shit" with Bulk Nutrients.....I have learnt the hard way its one of the most trusted supplement companies within Australia!

I was of the impression that Bioflex are the retail brand for BN (who do not sell any BN branded stuff through anyone else).

Thinking about it.

$_1.JPG

Laxogenin Information, Cycle Guide, and Reviews