• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ohhh my...

bulking_fusion_small.jpg

Well, that supplement sounds like it will actually work.. it will clump, constipate and fuse your anus shut, hence analfuse.

Much like this from No Bull:

[h=1]NBS Grade A vs. Jack3d: Which Preworkout to Take?[/h]
This is part of a series of comparisons where we’ll help you decide in purchasing the best-valued supplements. A lengthy process involving research, formulation and taste testing led to the arrival of Grade-A, a supplement 3 years in the making (since the launch of our business in 2011). Our goal was to create an honest preworkout, free from proprietary blends and only containing ingredients that were backed by science when it comes to improving both performance and energy.
[h=2]A. Ingredients[/h]
Here are the ingredients for Jack3d:

6781109e-4d3e-4e63-a321-33c1ec76e70c.jpg

Ingredients both Grade A and Jack3d have in common:

- Caffeine: The core energy ingredient in any pre-workout product.

- Beta Alanine: Improves endurance performance. More effective when combined with Creatine.

- Creatine: Helps increase size strength, and performance

How the two supplements are different:

Jack3d

- Schizandrol A: The oft referenced study is on counter stress behaviors in mice which we believe has nothing to do with human or athletic performance.

- DMAA: There are no studies on its effect on human performance but we do know it is a stimulant and empirical evidence shows that it works as such and gives you a “buzz”. We don’t advocate the use of this ingredient, firstly because it’s banned in Australia, USA and Britain, and secondly, there are no studies proving its effect as an ergogenic aid. Use of this ingredient comes to down to personal preference for most.

Grade A

- Tyrosine. Tyrosine helps makes the effect of caffeine stronger. By itself has not shown to improve exercise performance.

- B-vitamins. Performance impaired if deficient. Not needed if eating a balanced diet but necessary for vegetarians/vegans and people with issues processing it. Less than 1% of the mix.

We won’t go into detail on flavouring, sweeteners and other inactive ingredients unless there are specific requests.

Take-away: Grade A contains ONLY ingredients that are backed by scientific study.
[h=2]B. Dosage[/h]
It is essential that you’re aware of the effective doses of active ingredients, and whether they’re contained in your preworkout. This is impossible to know if a product contains proprietary blends.

For Grade A, we’ve listed what ingredients are contained and how much.

As for Jack3d:

ad4342a8-3a6e-4e34-b8b6-583103ffbdfe.jpg

- Creatine. 3 – 5 grams per day.

- Caffeine. 1mg to 3mg per kg of bodyweight.

- Tyrosine. 1.5 – 3g when paired with 100mg of caffeine.

- Beta Alanine. Effective dose for the day is 2-3g.

We can’t really compare effective dosages with Jac3kd because we don’t know what they have.

Take away: You know you’re getting an effective dose of active ingredients with NBS Grade A. What good do proven ingredients do if you’re not getting an effective dose?
[h=2]C. Fillers[/h]
Take active ingredients and then divide by serving size. In our opinion this is a good way to determine how much filler is in a product.

2810206f-5e4d-44cd-ac6b-50953be65008.jpg

In the case of our comparison:

Grade A: 9.66/12.5 = 77% active ingredients

Jack3d: 4.15/5.55 = 75% active ingredients

Take away: NBS Grade A focuses on providing products with fewer fillers. (Note: fillers refer to sweeteners, flavouring etc.)
[h=2]D. Honesty[/h]
Take away: NBS Grade A does not contain proprietary blends. We have been pushing the industry for years to reduce the prevalence of proprietary blends. They cannot be justified, other than to save companies money and undercut on key ingredients.

I ordered some stuff from Bulk Nutrients at half past three yesterday arvo, and it arrived here at half past ten this morning - Tasmania to Sydney. Very impressed.

How come BN doesn't sell L-Theanine anymore. Where else would you guys get this from, please advise? I can't be stuffed drinking 5 glasses of green tea in the morning and prefer to have my happy amino acid in one gulp whilst on the go.

I should have said 'reputadependaliable' sauce.. um rightio do I need TOR bitcoin or some shit just to get happy aminos now or what.

Silk Road v1,000,000?
What's wrong with ebay? Plenty of reliable sources on there, you're not buying crack ffs

I should have said 'reputadependaliable' sauce.. um rightio do I need TOR bitcoin or some shit just to get happy aminos now or what.
More chance of getting a reputable source on eBay than a shady / dodgy website with no buyer protection.