• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Evening Primrose Oil

About 25 years ago, I read an article in a muscle magazine about Evening Primrose Oil, as a BB supplement.

The story was that it enhanced prostaglandins, and that this was a good thing for muscle growth (and, for the opposite reason, taking aspirin was a bad thing, as that suppressed prostaglandins).

Recently, I saw a big bottle of Evening Primrose Oil caps (1000mg) at half price in a supermarket, and bought it.

A quick look around the internet didn't turn up any Evening Primrose Oil / muscle building information, although it is promoted as good for lots of other things, notably PMS (which I suffer from only at second hand ...).

So, has anyone else heard of Evening Primrose Oil being a muscle supplement? Or any other opinions on the stuff?

If it were any good for muscle building then supp companies would've jumped on it by now.

About 25 years ago, I read an article in a muscle magazine about Evening Primrose Oil, as a BB supplement......Recently, I saw a big bottle of Evening Primrose Oil caps (1000mg) at half price in a supermarket, and bought it.

That's a long time to think about it!

Have been using AMPitropin last couple of sessions stacked with Frenzy. To me it gives a similar effect to the old DMAA. Pissed that they're going to ban this.

Have been using AMPitropin last couple of sessions stacked with Frenzy. To me it gives a similar effect to the old DMAA. Pissed that they're going to ban this.

Where have you been getting it from mate??