• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I always see [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; on the corner near the gym trying to sling acouple grams of DMAA - or even worse - when he is out of the stuff so he is having to turn tricks outside the gym just to get a taste of pre-workout.....come on buddy....time to stop....get the monkey off your back....its ok big fella....

I always see [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; on the corner near the gym trying to sling acouple grams of DMAA - or even worse - when he is out of the stuff so he is having to turn tricks outside the gym just to get a taste of pre-workout.....come on buddy....time to stop....get the monkey off your back....its ok big fella....

Lol :eek:

Are people still excited about DMAA. Most useless shit ever.

Mate of mine still has a heap. Swears by it.

I think all pre workouts are pointless personally. But whatever works for people (placebo or otherwise.)

Tim.

Better off without them, but they do make your workouts better - lift heavier, more reps, and last longer.

DMAA in particular was marketed as a study aid due to the fact it improves concentration so much.

Better off without them, but they do make your workouts better - lift heavier, more reps, and last longer.

DMAA in particular was marketed as a study aid due to the fact it improves concentration so much.

that's an interesting statement LPS.

"better off without them, but they do make for better workouts"

do you think this in the contexts that it's bad for health?

that's an interesting statement LPS.

"better off without them, but they do make for better workouts"

do you think this in the contexts that it's bad for health?

yep, bad for your health in a number of ways. 300mg of caffeine (some have up to 450mg) and 50-75mg DMAA can't be good for your Heart and the blood pressure effects of DMAA are reported to have bad effects on the Brain. Probably not good for your eyes either, pretty sure people blink a lot less on DMAA.

Lift better? Never worked for me actually. Though in saying that im not the type to "get psyched" before a set. Getting psyched puts me off alot.

Tim.

Hey all just a random question. I decided to buy a BCAA supplement so i went to the nearest supplement shop. I found 9999999999999999 products with all sorts of dosages and additional info i got confused.
Can someone please aware me what you look for in basic BCAA supplement? I know i need L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine but what else?
i bought the bodyscience amino x because it was cheap. Also is 10g enough a day? it recommends double
a4b8a458f6913c3277725acaa06ab693.png

Last edited:
Have a look. It has other unecessary stuff in it that's not required. If you want BCAA'S just get them.

Can someone please aware me what you look for in basic BCAA supplement? I know i need L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine but what else?

Those three are all you need in a BCAA supp.

The AminoX flavours taste great but you don't know how much of each of the 3 BCAAs (as above) you are getting.

There are lots of BCAA blends which contain only the 3 BCAAs without the 'extras'. Bear in mind that Taurine, L-citrulline and L-alanine are not BCAAs, not to say they don't have their place, but you'd be better off getting a basic BCAA supp with quantified ingredients.

That sour apple or watermelon are tasty shizits though.....

thanks all much appreciated.
EDIT:

anyone aware of cheap place to bulk buy basic BCAA powder? im worried online sites are scams

Last edited:
You can try - we also sell BCAAs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our preference is to always use Australian products where we can, WPC is no exception!