• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McDonalds, KFC etc

What do you guys think of this , F**king discusting if you ask me .

Danny Garcia's Photos | Facebook

I noticed thou when I used to get lazy and decide to have maccas for dinner rather than cook a meal I would be hungry again in a few hours and have to eat again before bed .. Nando's on the other hand , their tenderloins meal is amazing . I usually just get the tenderloins by themselves and cook some brown rice at home .. Win .

Lol!!!

While this is not true....

It is true that maccas use 80% chicken and 20% chicken fat in there nuggets....

The real amusing thing about all of this is that all fpp chicken products are minced chicken with additional fillers...

McDonald's is one I would trust implicitly!!! They can not afford to undermine there brand...

Just remember its not like they can cut chicken nuggets straight off a chicken.... Or chicken schnitzel... Or any other Pattie, chicken chippys, chicken balls etc etc....

Lol!!!

While this is not true....

It is true that maccas use 80% chicken and 20% chicken fat in there nuggets....

The real amusing thing about all of this is that all fpp chicken products are minced chicken with additional fillers...

McDonald's is one I would trust implicitly!!! They can not afford to undermine there brand...

Just remember its not like they can cut chicken nuggets straight off a chicken.... Or chicken schnitzel... Or any other Pattie, chicken chippys, chicken balls etc etc....

fresh cut rooster balls anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

if you have a look at a few vids onb Youtube about how maccas food does not decompose you will understand why your stomach hurts and yopu feel like shit after eating it.

if the food wont rott if left for 12 months .. how is that going to be broken down properly in your gut?

if you have a look at a few vids onb Youtube about how maccas food does not decompose you will understand why your stomach hurts and yopu feel like shit after eating it.

if the food wont rott if left for 12 months .. how is that going to be broken down properly in your gut?

Coz youtube is such a great reference. Lol.

Maccas rots just like any food. Try it yourself.

There are certain conditions were food decomposes very slowly. Usually cold, dry weather.

I can't find the blog post but basically the reason it doesn't rot is because it's too small and dehydrates before it has a chance to grow bacteria.

Mold needs warmth + water + food to grow and because the patty/bun is so small it loses all it's water weight before the mold can grow.

Coz youtube is such a great reference. Lol.

Maccas rots just like any food. Try it yourself.

There are certain conditions were food decomposes very slowly. Usually cold, dry weather.

Your wrong..

my brother mistakenly left an apple pie in his jacket pocket then hung up the jacket in his closet... the next winter 12 months later.. i was looking for somthing to wear.. put on his jacket and i found the fricken apple pie.. still looked the same. didnt smell, no mold nothing.. it had just gone hard.

real food rots no matter what tempreture ro what ever.. this was left for 12months. ill post a pic once i find it

This is the apple pie which was left in a jacket pocket for 12 months.

No ants, no flies no mold nothing. Its like it was made from plastic

Attachments

• .facebook_1148132796.jpg
    .facebook_1148132796.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 18
This is the apple pie which was left in a jacket pocket for 12 months.

No ants, no flies no mold nothing. Its like it was made from plastic

Eat it then and tell me it hasn't broken down at all.

Lol at people who think Maccas food has some mythical properties so it doesn't rot. It's no different to other similar types of food.

We have hot dry summers here. I could leave a heap of different foods outside and they just go dry.

Maccas is just food.

real food rots no matter what tempreture ro what ever.. this was left for 12months. ill post a pic once i find it

No you are wrong. Bacteria needs the right temperature and conditions to grow.

I can leave a piece of bread out here and it just goes dry. Eventually it will break down but under certain conditions takes a very long time.

Obviously you haven't heard of dehydrated food. Beef jerky just sits in my cupboard and stays good for a long time.

These Maccas myths are a fucking joke and retards believe them.

No you are wrong. Bacteria needs the right temperature and conditions to grow.

I can leave a piece of bread out here and it just goes dry. Eventually it will break down but under certain conditions takes a very long time.

Obviously you haven't heard of dehydrated food. Beef jerky just sits in my cupboard and stays good for a long time.

These Maccas myths are a fucking joke and retards believe them.

Bazza is right r.e bacteria needing appropriate conditions. Did food safety as part of a course I took a couple of years back. Some bacteria will lie dormant until conditions are right for it to grow. Temperature is a common one.