• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McDonalds, KFC etc

Well funny to read the different tastes.

I recon KFC make the absolute best burgers, chicken burger with real chicken breast, and soooo bloody tasty, same with the wraps, lucky the closest KFC is over 100km away from where I live. I don't eat the chicken pieces though, don't like them since they started using the 'healthy oil' instead of what ever they were using originally to fry the chicken in, it always seems undercooked to me.

Maccas breakfast is vomit worthy, and I will never buy it again, was sucked in a few weeks ago, was driving and starving so bought a sausage/egg mcmuffin meal thing took two bites and chucked it out, actually spat the second bite into the paper bag as I was driving along, vile stuff, I did eat the hash brown and drank the coffee that came with it though.

Cheese Burgers are heaven, so are Big Macs and Quarter Pounders, have not had one in about 2 months though.

Oporto burgers...not a fan, there is something wrong with them, just can't put my finger on what it is, but stay away from them now.

Hungry Jacks I would have to be on deaths door from starvation before I would buy/eat any of it, its disgusting.

Love Pizza but have not had it for ages, but pizza shop pizza, not Pizza Hut, or any of the other chains (apart from Crust), have not had them for years and years. Crust Pizza was the last one probably 3 months ago, nice stuff, very tasty:)

Lots of big name branded junk in this thread... What about other stuff like sausage rolls, pies and hotdogs?

Im a feind for a good pie, Harrys pies with mashed spud, Peas, Gravey and extra cheese sauce.

nothing better then smashing two of thoes bad boys!!

saussage rolls, Meh Never been a huge fan, unless there homemade.

I'll eat good pies from specialty pie places. However, I don't do it often. Mainly because I don't eat breakfast and I figure by the time I get around to eating for the day any pie would have been sitting around for hours at a bakery. Only like fresh ones.

I'll eat good pies from specialty pie places. However, I don't do it often. Mainly because I don't eat breakfast and I figure by the time I get around to eating for the day any pie would have been sitting around for hours at a bakery. Only like fresh ones.

This aswell, Had a real nice Crocidile pie from a specail bakehouse in Nelsons bay the other week. Was awsome.

I dont dabble to much manly due to the macros, Very high carbs for the ammount of fullness and protine i can get.

Homeade ones, With only a pie crust ontop, Or shepards pie style with mash as the crust are much more satisfying for a meal.

If anythng Ill get the Twister, but all to often get it and its a letdown.

One thing i dont take kindly to is crap fast food, The way i see it. You have hundreds of chain, You make millions of dollars. the leat you can do is give me a quality burger, Chips, Chicken whatever.

dont give me cold chips
dont give me a roughly made or old burger
and it it dosent taste right...... I will complain.

and when i kindly ask for a bit of extra salt or sauce ( after youve charged me for it), Dont be a smart arse and pour so much its clearly uneatable bacasue i will ask for a new one to be made.

My mate bit into a KFC wicked wing that was really crisp on the outside, and completely gooey on the inside.

Its was horrid, We brought it back to the counter and the little smart arse was being a complete tool, and said something along the lines of toughen up or pay for new ones.

Haha it was quite funny as we proceeded to force feed this guy the wings. No he didn’t appreciate his face and mouth covered in a slimey goo.

Mind you my brother got food poisoning from the exact same thing a week later, in the same place.

I used to pig out on fast food too (I must have been partially responsible for KFC stopping the all you can eat buffet), but haven't had any in months, and prior to that it was a year when I indulged. I don't know what they put into this shit, but I felt bloated every time, and not satisfied either. As opposed to when I make some version of a burger at home, suitably fatty (to meat my macros for the day), and it felt wholesome during and after the meal.

Having said that I am tempted to try Domino's peking duck blue cheese pizza. It says there are 9520kJ per pizza! Got to change into farting pants before I tuck in one of those :eek:

I have Domino's 97% fat free range pizza all the time. It doesn't make me feel like shit like typical greasy pizzas.

Doing a noodle box mystery shopper tomorrow. Will report back on it as I've never had it before.

I have Domino's 97% fat free range pizza all the time. It doesn't make me feel like shit like typical greasy pizzas.

Doing a noodle box mystery shopper tomorrow. Will report back on it as I've never had it before.

Afe they tbe pizzas with the multigrain base? Wasnt really a fan of it if it is..

If im going to eat junk ill get a burger and chips from a good take away shop, pizza from a italian joint etc over something like maccas, kfc, pizza hut etc.

Im the same when ever I eat maccas and kfc I feel sick on the stomach after it.

x2, I've never been found of the fast food joints. They lack any taste, it's just grease, salt etc... no flavour... I only have that kind of Junk food if I drive long distance out of city and there's nothing else around.

If I eat out I will go for the real deal, at least it tastes good.

Anyone tried the chef's inspiration range from Dominos? Is it worth it? If so which one.. I am seriously tempted to try the BBQ Pork Belly & Hollandaise, sounds god on paper but not sure if its greasy as fuck lol.

Anyone tried the chef's inspiration range from Dominos? Is it worth it? If so which one.. I am seriously tempted to try the BBQ Pork Belly & Hollandaise, sounds god on paper but not sure if its greasy as fuck lol.

There is Pork Belly pizza from Crust which is sensational.. domino's not so sure.

Few years back a mate and I had a SUnday hangover ritual of a bucket of KFC. Reckon it completely stuffed me coz now I eat 1 piece of the stuff and my stomach goes berko within 5 minutes. Spewing coz I love that filthy chicken!

It's all about chips/fries for me. I'm a connoisseur. My local charcoal chook does the best ever! And I love those big ass fat chips from fish n chip places, where each chip is equivalent to half a spud. Of the fast food places I vote KFC (extra salted) #1 and Macca's fries #2. Nando's do killer chips as well. Must be equivalent to lava temp when I eat them!

It's all about chips/fries for me. I'm a connoisseur. My local charcoal chook does the best ever! And I love those big ass fat chips from fish n chip places, where each chip is equivalent to half a spud. Of the fast food places I vote KFC (extra salted) #1 and Macca's fries #2. Nando's do killer chips as well. Must be equivalent to lava temp when I eat them!

Red rooster chips are very underrated IMO

Only takeaway food I ever buy is a whole chicken from red rooster, KFC is just soggy batter shit encrusting what is possibly the worse tasting chicken on the planet, pull the fatty crust off a breast its just some cardboard looking mass underneath. McDonalds just tastes crap, it always has and it always will, chew and spew, Ive never liked it. Pizza from chain pizza stores is crap, unless you are an Italian you have no business cooking pizza, I love the little dim pizza shops around Vic that are owned by a 4th generation Italian family.

I was quite disappointed with the Red Rooter chicken I got the other day.. all dry and stringy.
Nandos, on the other hand.. *drool*