• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McDonalds, KFC etc

Great Chicken and Beef Burgers at Urban Burger :)

I have been known to the city (Melbourne - Richmond) on the weekends just to have one.

Fresh buns, Organic grilled chicken, salad....all made in front of you.
with some fat chips and aioli diping sauce.

G'rilled is not bad but very sauce heavy.

Macca's Breakfast > Macca's daytime food...

daytime food always makes me feel like crap.

Oh fuck. Maccas breakfast makes me wanna tear up the joint. Just give me some chips and burgers and fuck your shitty hot cakes and Mcmuffins off.

Oh fuck. Maccas breakfast makes me wanna tear up the joint. Just give me some chips and burgers and fuck your shitty hot cakes and Mcmuffins off.

Their rolls with bacon egg sausage and tomato on are pretty good. As are sausage & egg mcmuffins if you ask for double meat and double egg.

And ive always been a sucker for hashbrowns.

Their rolls with bacon egg sausage and tomato on are pretty good. As are sausage & egg mcmuffins if you ask for double meat and double egg.

And ive always been a sucker for hashbrowns.

I hate it all and it pisses me off that they won't serve you the normal menu until after 10:30.

I like morning and day menus equally. In fact ive been annoyed when driving home at 4am and they wouldnt serve me breakfast menu cuz it doesnt start til 5am or whatever it is.

I like morning and day menus equally. In fact ive been annoyed when driving home at 4am and they wouldnt serve me breakfast menu cuz it doesnt start til 5am or whatever it is.

Lol. I've had the opposite problem. Big night, coming home via Maccas and they will only serve me the breakfast menu no matter how much i reasoned with them.

You guys need to think rationally, eating one mea here and there of fast food is nothing to be guilty about and is the road to a clean eating disorder.

In essence what the hell is going to happen to you logically point it out? If you think you just got fatter then your wrong and your thinking needs to be changed.

If you are avoiding certain types of food and certain places or events where you will have to eat such food due to feelings of guilt then there may be problems.

You guys need to think rationally, eating one mea here and there of fast food is nothing to be guilty about and is the road to a clean eating disorder.

In essence what the hell is going to happen to you logically point it out? If you think you just got fatter then your wrong and your thinking needs to be changed.

If you are avoiding certain types of food and certain places or events where you will have to eat such food due to feelings of guilt then there may be problems.

Being a fatty all my life, Yes i do belive and feel fat after i eat a fast food meal. Especialyl when im not training or making an effort rest of the week.

No its not healthy to think like i do, But it is what it is. and the more i train and the better i feel and look the less guilt i feel tucking into a fast food meal.

like my weekend cheeseburger, i loged it, It fit in my daily macros. AND I LVOED IT. did it want to make me go back and get a few more..Hell yea.... Hence why i keep itto the very rare occasion

Lol. I've had the opposite problem. Big night, coming home via Maccas and they will only serve me the breakfast menu no matter how much i reasoned with them.

LOL, its even worse when they forget to flip the boards in the drive thru, I gee up for what ever i see.... be it breakfast or the day lunch menu. Then get told i cant get it.....

I have not eaten fast food for almost two years. The smell of kfc makes me literally feel sick. Sophie has a McDonalds happy meal occasionally. And I aint gonna lie, I miss the Aussie Burger from Hungry Jacks, THAT...was a thing of fckn beauty :p

Fillet of Fish from Macca's was also yum!

But for the most part, the thought of any of it anymore makes me feel sick. Its shit & just no longer computes for me. lol

Goosey that's hilarious. I thought I was the only one who experienced the Magipie at the door. They arrive around the same time in the afternoon (seems as though they have brought the family along sometimes 2-3 rock up). They enjoy the moist bread we give them. If you don't answer they start chirping. If that doesn't work, they tap on the window with their beaks. Funny bastards. They're getting a tad fat though.

I have actually got a video recording on my phone from about 4 months back of the bastard at the door. if I could be assed i'd upload it

You mean moist as in you moisten with something?

I actuall buy them some steak when shopping.
They have me well trained.

You mean moist as in you moisten with something?

I actuall buy them some steak when shopping.
They have me well trained.

So if I dress up in my magpie costume and come around to your place will you throw raw meat at me?:D

If im going to eat junk ill get a burger and chips from a good take away shop, pizza from a italian joint etc over something like maccas, kfc, pizza hut etc.

Im the same when ever I eat maccas and kfc I feel sick on the stomach after it.

Lots of big name branded junk in this thread... What about other stuff like sausage rolls, pies and hotdogs?

Lots of big name branded junk in this thread... What about other stuff like sausage rolls, pies and hotdogs?

Might have a sausage roll 1/2 way through a golf game because thats usually all they sell. Try stay away from dirty servo pies / hotdogs though.

l think some people in this thread are lols (including rapey to an extent) because they dont want to eat shit food (fast foods etc) but they drink piss on the regular (rapey does not drink piss on the regular)