• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McDonalds, KFC etc

crust.com.au waygu prawn is damn good! had a whole one for dinner last night

attachment.php

Attachments

• pizza.jpg
    pizza.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 65
bahaha, isn't that meant to be wagyu beef and prawn?? I can't see how they can get a prawn to be 'wagyu'. Do they lure it in every 2 days for a bit of massage and hand feed it premium krill??

Edit: I saw a Crust store in Joondalup today. Yea I must give this joint a try, it sure looks better than the shit that dominos and eagle boys dish up.

wouldnt really say either is better, everywhere has its pros and cons.

i really enjoy a triple filler burger tho

Went to a fancey Schnitzel place last nigth called Snchitz, $40 for 2 schnitz burgers 2 fries and 2 drinks WTF????

Wasnt bad but not $40 worth....

I have no gall bladder, McDonald's usually makes me feel like shit!!! Too much grease!
But

Yesterday I had a bacon and egg mcmuffin and hotcakes with my own low calorie syrup... It was delicious!!!

KFC now do a grilled chicken twister.

What do you guys think of the fast food joints and their grilled chicken options etc etc ???

If I am at a fast food joint I am not there to get grilled chicken. If I'm there I'm getting the good stuff.

What do you guys think of this , F**king discusting if you ask me .

Danny Garcia's Photos | Facebook

I noticed thou when I used to get lazy and decide to have maccas for dinner rather than cook a meal I would be hungry again in a few hours and have to eat again before bed .. Nando's on the other hand , their tenderloins meal is amazing . I usually just get the tenderloins by themselves and cook some brown rice at home .. Win .

I'll have the occasionally maccas but i refuse KFC these days. Too oily and greasy and the burgers are so tiny.

The gravy is good though.