• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladies of AusBB

Hey ladies :) just came across this... Thought I'd stop in and say hey.. I'm a newbie to this forum... :D

What's going on!?? This is great to cure my boredom while doing my morning cardio :) haha!!

I ❤my Jeep

Haha!! How are yas!? Yes I love my jeep n going 4x4ing.. It's my other addiction other than training :)

So what's happening?

Here's my jeep from the other week - went n played in the mud!
7bf381fb-5d78-061f.jpg

Love ur Jeep :)
When I used to go 4x4 in my zook, I'd take my friends and find huge mud puddles. It was alot of fun, until the end of the day when you dropped everyone home and had to spend the next hour at the car wash with the guerney! :D

Hahhaha I hear ya! Went for a quick play last night in braeside... Nothing silly... Didn't wana get bogged lol!
U still got the zook? Should come 4bing! :D

Hahhaha I hear ya! Went for a quick play last night in braeside... Nothing silly... Didn't wana get bogged lol!
U still got the zook? Should come 4bing! :D

Sold the zook, have a colorado now but she has never seen dirt.
Getting bogged wrecks my life!

Lift it :) time to go offroad!! Haha!! I love it!!
Getting bogged is fun as!! So is sliding around everywhere trying to get up a muddy hill!! Lol woo!!

Anyone have hair extension's?
I just washed mine and now they look limp and wavy..... Shampooed and put in a Treatment as the label says.
What the hell have I done wrong?

Anyone have hair extension's?
I just washed mine and now they look limp and wavy..... Shampooed and put in a Treatment as the label says.
What the hell have I done wrong?

Can't help you from experience...I'm about to head into the final phase of chopping off my locks this week.

But these links look like they have some good care advice. Might depend on the type of extensions you have. If you know the brand, check out their website or call your hairdresser first thing tomorrow!!

Caring for Hair Extensions by Diane Shawe

Caring for your Hair extensions

Aftercare: Caring for your Human Hair Extensions

I think tthe last link looks about right. They aren't cheap I tell ya! Looks like I need to give them a good brush!

Why you cutting your hair? From memory its not that long!

In for before and afters ;)

I think tthe last link looks about right. They aren't cheap I tell ya! Looks like I need to give them a good brush!

Why you cutting your hair? From memory its not that long!

In for before and afters ;)

a few months ago, it was halfway down my back. I cut a few inches off, then a few more then a bit more. now it's time for the final style cut.
had to do it in phases. I've had long hair for 10 years so it was a good way for me not to freak out and cry like a baby :eek::p:p

hope the tips help!!

OK Kaz, you asked for before and afters .... big chop today.
i've been sporting ponytails for so long, this feels really weird.
But I like it!!! It's been a long time since I had short hair....

I hope my new found Samson strength didn't fall to the floor with the hair or I may need to buy a wig for training days LOL :p

BEFORE (long):
VB_2008_long.jpg

a couple of phases of cutting so I don't go into shock and then today ...
AFTER:
VB_24052012_01_edit.jpg

Oh wow! That look really suits you!
Still gorgeous, lady!

Thanks for sharing Viv! Xo

Last edited:
Oh wow! That look really suits you!
Still gorgeous, lady!

ha, thanks! might take some getting used to. will be funny when I wake up tomorrow morning.

5:15am start...brain not in gear...might be hilarious when I reach for hair that isn't there.... :p