• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladies of AusBB

This one's for Kaz.

I so desperately want these shoes ... the colour, style, all perfect

Charlotte Olympia ...

314041_in_l.jpg

I bought a tiger print shirt on Thursday, haven't had time to try it on at home, it has a tiger face in it.
Bit of a dinner shirt. Also bought a tiger print wallet...... I'm into it right now!

I bought a tiger print shirt on Thursday, haven't had time to try it on at home, it has a tiger face in it.
Bit of a dinner shirt. Also bought a tiger print wallet...... I'm into it right now!

yeah, I haven't worn my shirt this year yet. It requires cufflinks and sometimes I just can't be bothered, although I have bitchin' cufflinks to go with it :)
I used to really dress up for work once but can't be stuffed anymore. Usually only at a client site for a couple of hours or so, then back to home/office and into gym gear lol

pics of new acquisitions!
I should post a pic of my Casadei animal print stilettos. you'd love them. They have a thin leather strap that ties up the leg. Very Amazon :)

yeah, I haven't worn my shirt this year yet. It requires cufflinks and sometimes I just can't be bothered, although I have bitchin' cufflinks to go with it :)
I used to really dress up for work once but can't be stuffed anymore. Usually only at a client site for a couple of hours or so, then back to home/office and into gym gear lol

pics of new acquisitions!
I should post a pic of my Casadei animal print stilettos. you'd love them. They have a thin leather strap that ties up the leg. Very Amazon :)

PICS of said stilettos!
Need to find something that goes with this shirt, I thought maybe black tights and tall boots..... will throw on tomorrow!

PICS of said stilettos!
Need to find something that goes with this shirt, I thought maybe black tights and tall boots..... will throw on tomorrow!

will do as soon as I get a chance in the next few days. I think I stuck them up at the top of the wardrobe with the evening sandals ... need a ladder to get to them!