• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladies of AusBB

What a huge difference! Do you feel liberated from hair maintenance?

I'll let you know. It should be easier to manage...definitely faster to dry.
i hope so. just have to get used to it.
no ponytail tomorrow...alice band? clips? omg....

but at least my ponytail won't get stuck under the bar in the squat rack and THAT is a good thing....

:D

fabulous. beanie to get there (and I looked totally Francaise as I rocked up to bootcamp lol) then alice band during workout.
Totally easy, no ponytail headache.

Je suis libre!!! :D:D

OK Kaz, you asked for before and afters .... big chop today.
i've been sporting ponytails for so long, this feels really weird.
But I like it!!! It's been a long time since I had short hair....

I hope my new found Samson strength didn't fall to the floor with the hair or I may need to buy a wig for training days LOL :p

BEFORE (long):
View attachment 3307

a couple of phases of cutting so I don't go into shock and then today ...
AFTER:
View attachment 3308

Just saw this Viv! You're a bit of a babe aren't you?! And I don't use that term loosely....well I do, but never mind. Looking good!

If I ever saw a pic of you posing next to a meerkat I'd probably die. What a way to go. :)

Just saw this Viv! You're a bit of a babe aren't you?! And I don't use that term loosely....well I do, but never mind. Looking good!

If I ever saw a pic of you posing next to a meerkat I'd probably die. What a way to go. :)

haha I've missed you and your witty repartee :)

meerkat + me ... oooh potentially babylicious to the power infinity LOL

Oh yes.....definately for nats!
3aa41de2-f469-d586.jpg

Best Lifts: S90kgs, B50kgs, D112.5kgs :)

What is it with this leopard print fashion I'm seeing everywhere?

I've always been a bit of an observer of fashion....it's kinda interesting to see what catches on.

Another thing i like to check out is women's reactions to other women. They ALWAYS check each other out. You can almost see their minds ticking over as they assess the lady walking past them lol.

In summary, I like to watch women watch other women.

Don't judge me bro-ettes!

The last 3 fashion items I bought were all animal print. I got snow leopard pyjamas with pink trim, tiger print carry on luggage and tiger print wallet.
Its just in right now.

I don't think I check out other women, they check me out......

Just kidding!

thanks Mocha :)
it's very liberating! I wish I'd done it in one go instead of drawing it out!

on the subject of the printing of ze leopards and animal prints ...

I have stilettos in animal prints, lining or outer (you legend, Mr Cavalli)
scarves,
bags with animal print interiors
boxer short pjs in leopard
a summer cover all for swimsuit in leopard and hibiscus ...

never too much animal print.
OK maybe there's such a thing but you just don't want to overdo it.

It looks great, if done subtlely, G. Right, Kaz?

grrr :D

I agree about the subtlety thing VB....i reckon animal print can be VERY sexy, but if not done properly can be very tacky....think Rose Hancock (eek :eek: i could never stand her!).

What about your frilly knickers VB? We never got around to properly dissecting this subject.

Does frilly + animal print work together for knickers?

Do they go together like ramma lamma lamma kadinkidy dinkidy donk?

Or am I just a dreamer? Nothing but a dreamer?

I have animal print stilletos. Love them so much I havent worn them!

Less is more with animal print, Viv!

Wow, I'm not one for animal print, but the animal print stilletos sound hot! I don't know how anyone walks in heels, but I guess it'll be easier when I'm a little lighter on my feet.

I have animal print stilletos. Love them so much I havent worn them!

Less is more with animal print, Viv!

I haven't worn mine either! whaaaaaaaa!!! I want to put them in a glass case to look at them!

Absolutely, less is more!

I forgot. for the record, I also have a leopard print silk chiffon shirt. Very subtle, understated. Fabulous.

I agree about the subtlety thing VB....i reckon animal print can be VERY sexy, but if not done properly can be very tacky....think Rose Hancock (eek :eek: i could never stand her!).

What about your frilly knickers VB? We never got around to properly dissecting this subject.

not a fan of frilly animal print undergarments. That's a no go for me, frankly. always looks a bit Rose Hancock ... :eek:

but a little trim of animal print would be OK, just not full on.

nice Grease reference...definitely got my attention... :D

hang on a minute. since when could we have animated avatars? i thought admin disabled them after ceffos hypnotic boob one?

What are u trying to do to me man?

Don't go there. Nobody takes my Hoff Hoff me!