• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladies of AusBB

Tapping into this thread: If any of you ladies know anyone in Melbourne who lifts and has a decent rig (not shredded, fitness model type) give us a bell. Got some work for them, more the merrier! :p

My trainer Ashley! She is actually working towards competing in sports model in october. I will ask. She's awesome.
Will ask a few friends who'd also fit the bill.
What sort of work?

Woah woah woah

Just steady on there please.

I spilled my heart earlier to reveal what great respect I have for ALL women....and this is how you repay me?

Shattered. :(

You're not the person I thought you were Deepie. :(

Woah woah woah

I spilled my heart earlier to reveal what great respect I have for ALL women....and this is how you repay me?

Was worth the chuckle:D:D

Woah woah woah

just having a chuckle, like she said :)

Yeah Ta, I have a few people lined up already, but the most photogenic will be used.

I need them to model racerback singlets and capri. 2 more spots to fill. Closer to the Eastern Suburbs is preferable.

Being a perve is besides the point. :cool:

Eastern burbs not so easy...all northern ;)

With a nickname like yours, though, you'd have to expect we'd suspect your motives as a default LOL :p

bahahaha yeah, that's right... c.a.t. hmmmmm

Chocc... context

Its literal meaning is that, but it can be used as an expression of awe

Nice looking 458 Italia drives past

Reaction "Minchiiaaa!"

Nice looking rig with DD bolt ons walks past

Reaction: Could very well be, "Minchiiaaaa!"

Anyhow it's something my Nonno used to say, then my dad and now myself. Just keeping the tradition. :D

Last edited:
Chocc... context

Its literal meaning is that, but it can be used as an expression of awe

Nice looking 458 Italia drives passed

Reaction "Minchiiaaa!"

Nice looking rig with DD bolt ons walks passed

Reaction: Could very well be, "Minchiiaaaa!"

Anyhow it's something my Nonno used to say, then my dad and now myself. Just keeping the tradition. :D

i stand corrected. Yes, indeed, it can be used that way. LOL