• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July Calf Challenge

50 reps? ...fuck me. Howd you feel after that?

I usually go full stretch, this was a slight step and they were quick ones, but still hurt like hell after about 35 reps.

What's all this wussy bodyweight stuf??

datable-beard-man-meme-generator-voice-in-my-head-tell-me-to-cook-you-up-a-delicious-meal-35486b.jpg

4 x F bodyweight calf raises.
1 x F seated calf raise

also did some skipping which as homo as it may be made my calves 'pump' up..

KFG

1 x 25 single leg bodyweight calf raises in the shower :|

Standing Barbell Calf Raise:
3 x 20 @ 60 - Piece of wood under foot to get more ROM

Seated Barbell Calf Raise:
3 x 20 @ 60

@GROAR.... Holy shit, that weight seems exsessive:|

I don't fuck around. I'm mixing yo the weights and reps. I have noticed that I no longer get DOMS

TODAY :

bw one legged calf raises 5 x 20 x 2

5 days to go! Thank fuck! lolol

I'm pretty sure I have Ronnie Coleman calves now :D

For some reason these body weight raises hurt like a mofo this morning :(

Gahhhhhhhhhhh we're on the home stretch chaps!

How we all going with this? I wanna see some bulging little cows at the end of this!!!

KFG is progressing like a boss as per fucking usual.... l think id be up +1-1.5cm now but having said that there probably still only half the size of your wrist...

lmao Goo

Some of the lads have had some nice measurement gains D1cko, will be interesting to see what the outcome is, if anything lasting and substantial after the end of the month.

I didn't take measurements, but I definitely see more definition and the calves feel much stronger. We'll see...

KFG is progressing like a boss as per fucking usual.... l think id be up +1-1.5cm now but having said that there probably still only half the size of your wrist...

hahaha...brb measuring wrists

Fuck! 1cm is a massive achievement in a month!!! nice work...

I have been cutting b/f slowly over the month, so I'm not expecting much.. but they do seem bigger.

could be placebo.

Yeah I'll take my pics on the 1st.
I, like bradsky have been cutting so results may not be great. I should've taken measurements..Grrrrrr