• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July Calf Challenge

KFG,

5 x F @ Bw calf raises.

l thought so, they always feel 'pumped' though so im not sure if they've actualyl grown or just pumped up all the time...

Mine are swolen all the time. Thats your body repairing tissue ... as is my understanding. calves still hurt when exercising them epecially at the stetch part of the movement

I am updating this GROAR so sorry always forget to post here
17/7 30kg seated calf raises 4x12
18/7 ""
19/7 ""
20/7 seated calf raises 30kg 4x12, rotator calf 35kg 4x12, toe press 50kg 4x12 (felt it for sure)
21/7 30kg seated calf raises 4x12
22/7 calf raises holding a 20kg weight on the step at home 4x12

KFG

6 x F @ bodyweight... Had to have smoko after the last 2 sets and stetch calves out... felt sore/swollen as fuck.

22-7-12

seated calvies (groar style) - 70kg - 20,20
standing doubles - 20, 35
standing singles - 15

barely walk after that.

KFG killed it today.

1 x 25 each leg bw calf raises.
2 x F calf raises bw during work
3 x F @ 60 barbell calf raises and l used a piece of wood for once to block it up a little... got more of a 'stretch'

Fark me, the last few days I've been the busiest I've ever been in my life I reckon... Managed to squeeze some BW work in but believe I missed a couple days.

18th - done
19th - done
20th - nope
21st - nope
22nd - nope
23rd - single leggers done x 5

At least I said from the start I'll try my best, haha, I kinda feel guilty ! But when life is busy, some things are more important.

Will try not to miss any more days ! Either way, I have made gains this month, and that's something to be proud of. :)

Rich, the every day thing is more of the challenge/frills.. of it. I doubt missing a handfull of days will make any diff.

But in saying that, no more missed days :-D