• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
...there exist 12 very toxic traits to a human being's character....the dirty dozens list if you will. Topping the list can you guess what is there above all the other 11 toxic and ugly traits? Being judgmental, takes the cake for being one of the worst trait a human being can project towards others.

That is why I never (once) see myself (for whatever reason) as being superior to another person. Equality and humility is the religion that runs through my veins, and as long as it's permeating through my body; hatred, envy, and jealousy of others are kept out of the way.

Perhaps the most succinct and relevant paragraph in this thread so far. Say whatever you want - then refer to the above. Thank you [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION];

How does this guy get released back into Australian public!!!

Convicted and jailed for terrorists acts... As soon as they get out of jail they should be deported!!

Nine Sydney men were arrested in 2005 under Operation Pendennis, the largest counter-terrorism investigation *undertaken in Australia, which uncovered jihadist cells in Melbourne and Sydney amassing guns, ammunition and bomb-making equipment to use in terrorist attacks on home soil.

Ongoing acts of extremism by some relatives of more than half the Sydney cell members raise questions about what influence family can have on the radicalisation of young Australians

Mohamed Elomar, nephew of Mohamed Ali Elomar (inset), suspected to be fighting with the Islamic State in either Syria or Iraq.
The cell has re-entered the spotlight with the gruesome actions of one member, Khaled Sharrouf, who slipped out of the country allegedly using his brother's passport last year to join the terrorist group Islamic State, formerly known as ISIL.

A psychiatrist and judge cautiously believed Sharrouf would abandon his radical beliefs upon his release from prison in 2009 but he is now one of Australia's most wanted terrorists, along with Mohamed Elomar, whose jailed uncle Mohamed Ali Elomar was Sharrouf's Pendennis co-accused.

How does this guy get released back into Australian public!!!

Convicted and jailed for terrorists acts... As soon as they get out of jail they should be deported!!

Hey Nazzy, I wish to disagree with you on one and only one single point my friend. See, you're being way too nice and more generous than is really necessary! Can you (or anyone on here) guess what I'm alluding to before continuing with reading any further?

I, just like everyone of you here lives here with his loved ones. Uh hu, so?! So we all know (or should know) the difference between Australian prisons and overseas prisons. I don't wish for any given time that $1 of my paid tax should serve and go towards the enjoyment of what would be considered a 5 star ***** hotel right here in Oz, when compared to overseas prisons. Gosh, even prisoners in jail here in Oz have rights, and would make national news if and when they (poor poor) get "mistreated"!

Convicted and jailed for terrorists acts don't belong in a 5 ***** hotels sorry! But hey, you've got to know when to be cruel to be kind, and in this case my priority is not the villain, but the victim, who in this case is the Australian society, in which me and my loved ones (as well as you and yours) are part and parcel of. So I would deport on the spot is where I'm going with this.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Hey Nazzy, I wish to disagree with you on one and only one single point my friend. See, you're being way too nice and more generous than is really necessary! Can you (or anyone on here) guess what I'm alluding to before continuing with reading any further?

I, just like everyone of you here lives here with his loved ones. Uh hu, so?! So we all know (or should know) the difference between Australian prisons and overseas prisons. I don't wish for any given time that $1 of my paid tax should serve and go towards the enjoyment of what would be considered a 5 star ***** hotel right here in Oz, when compared to overseas prisons. Gosh, even prisoners in jail here in Oz have rights, and would make national news if and when they (poor poor) get "mistreated"!

Convicted and jailed for terrorists acts don't belong in a 5 ***** hotels sorry! But hey, you've got to know when to be cruel to be kind, and in this case my priority in not the villain, but the victim, who in this case is the Australian society, in which me and my loved ones (as well as you and yours) are part and parcel of. So I would deport on the spot is where I'm going with this.

Fadi.

Cheah bro!!! Always a pleasure...

Maybe some sort of law needs to kick in to clean out those convicted for acts of of terrorism..

Mind you we don't want to be the target of terrorist acts...

Last edited:
Cheah bro!!! Always a pleasure...

Maybe some sort of law needs to kick in to clean out those convicted for acts of of terrorism..

Mind you we don't want to be the target of terrorist acts...

Brother the law you're talking about already exists but not in the Australian law but in the Sharia law, the Islamic law. In Islamic law there is no such thing as you mind your business and I mind mine (when it comes to criminal activities). Meaning that if one of my five daughters decided to get up to no good tomorrow, she would find the Police knocking on her door tonight because I would have alerted them to it. No such thing as members of the family covering for other members of the family when harm in a way of a crime is about to go down or even the intention to do harm is raising its ugly head. Islam has no mercy here, because justice (for all) would take precedence over one's individual intention (or a group as it may be) to harm one or many.

There is a beautiful verse in the Quran that says if you were to save but one life, it would be as if you saved the whole of humanity, and if you were to take one life, it's as if you have killed the whole of humanity. There's no escaping that fact.

People like me will always be in the front line, standing to protect from whatever evil was to go down, and perhaps would end up paying the ultimate price by doing so,...which brings me back to that Qur'anic verse I stated above.

Fadi.

Last edited:
sorry but alot of the practices of islam are pretty barbaric. people murdering their children for marry the wrong person etc and the way women are treated is rediculas.

most muslim practices belong in the dark ages not the modern world

Last edited:
sorry but alot of the practices of islam are pretty barbaric. people murdering their children for marry the wrong person etc
No brother, what you have mentioned is foreign to Islam, 100% foreign to Islam, and I ask you to please trust me on one thing and that is if I was not 100% aware of what I'm discussing with you here then I wouldn't discuss it. I've got five girls of my own, I can assure you I won't be murdering any of them any time soon for whatever reason, and I do mean for whatever reason!

Unfortunately many Muslims world wide tend to mix Islam with their own culture, or mistaken a custom for Islam. Islam is a way of life, and is not based on some Lebanese Pakistani Australian French Chinese, or whichever country's culture Islam finds itself in. I'm really not into preaching about Islam brother, but if I do see something that is ascribed to Islam which I know is not right, I do point it out. I trust you would expect nothing less of me.

Man, if I was to believe half the stuff that is blasted against this most misunderstood of world religions, I would have converted to atheism long time ago! May I suggest you check (do some research if at all interested) and verify for yourself regarding anything you hear about Islam that sounds unreasonable to you please Genics.

most muslim practices belong in the dark ages not the modern world
And I would be the first Muslim to agree with you on that Sir! I say that because I know the difference between what is Islam and what is an action of a Muslim. I mean look at what the Taliban have done in Afghanistan. Let's take one example and put it under the Islamic microscope so to speak okay. Notice I said Islamic and not Muslim. No education for girls. Huh, come again, I didn't quite hear you there my (ignorant) Muslim brother. Even a Muslim child knows that the messenger of God had said seek knowledge even if it's in China. Of course he was in what is known as Saudi Arabia at the time he said that. Education and the seeking of knowledge is prescribed for every Muslim, both to males and females equally brother.

Look, my eldest daughter who is 21 now, reached one of the highest positions at the state level in her HSC atar mark in NSW...and is on her way to becoming an English professor, which makes me extremely proud as a dad. Perhaps you need to talk to my girls and get the info on Islam directly from the "horse's mouth" so to speak.

Brother please note; I am not here to sell Islam to you or make it sound all attractive ok. If you wish to believe that Islam is some barbaric religion with barbaric practices, then so be it. I won't try to persuade you otherwise, or have you change your stance and / or ideas from what you have already made up your mind upon.

I hated it when Muslims used to knock on my door and say hey brother, oh you're going to the gym, come on let's go to the mosque instead and pray,.... blah blah blah blah.....!

Each to his and her own I say, as long as it's live and let live.

Take care brother and bye for now...

Fadi.

Last edited:
Given Brick is partially right to raise balance of power realities, there is one problem for the extremists.

That is all of the superpowers despise them: USA, France, UK, China and Russia.

How London rapper L Jinny became Jihadi John, suspected of beheading James Foley

so because his dad was arrested he feels the need to behead people. plenty of kids have seen their dads dragged off by the cops!

clearly just a sick evil ****

be interesting when the SAS catch up with him

its only a question of time before he is in shackles, a hood, pants full of his own piss, in the back of a DC9 on his way to his very own 3x9.
PS
hopefully to Egypt, they have ways and laws that get the best out of their 'interviewees'

Last edited:
……….... So I would deport on the spot is where I'm going with this.

Well. Maybe edit that back next time.

That would have worked back in the 1800's, or maybe even the 70's but not today. We live in a global village now. Some yak farmer in Nepal can hook into the internet and post a blog on yak butter prices and some yuppy in New York runs out to buy yak butter futures and makes enough to buy a jet.

Deport a terrorist and all you do is move him to a place where he can increase his activities with less restrictions.

That's what happened with the "boy holding head" situation. Out of prison here. Now over there killing in the name of Islam.

So one writer (salman rushdie) bangs out a book and the whole muslim world jumps to the call for jihad against him. But cut off some guys head and give it to your son and the silence is deafening. At least the US is doing a little to quell the "warriors". Where are the armies from Indonesia? Saudi Arabia? Pakistan? Any islamic nation? A few press releases but no action. Sounds like the holocaust all over again.

What A Shame, What A Real Shame, That Both Leaders Of East And West Know Fully Well What The Problem Is In The Middle East, What The Grievances Of The People Are And Have Been For Many Many Years Now,...And Still, The Band Aid Solution Is Applied. America Wants To Hit Isis Now, All Countries Want To Hit Isi. Treating The Symptom To Our Problems Has Become The Norm These Days Unfortunately, With Not Many If Any Is Ever Interested In Genuinely Addressing The Root Problem. Israel And Gaza Is A Good Example Of How Band Aid Solutions Would NEVER work!

Today Isis
Yesterday Al Qaidah
Tomorrow ?!

I hear ISIS has removed science from the curriculum of schools under their control because it does not fit in with the laws of god.

Great so now we will also have a whole brainwashed generation with no grasp of reality.

…..With Not Many If Any Is Ever Interested In Genuinely Addressing The Root Problem…..

Well, I would guess that the root problem is religion. Radical religion, religion mixing in politics, religion trying to force control over people so that the leaders can hold onto power. Unfortunately, IS is just one of many Islamic based radical groups. Wherever Islam becomes a force and rubs up against another culture, they seem to want to take complete control, killing off any that does not bend to their will. Philippines is one example. Even within fully Islamic countries, religious difference between sects breeds violence.

I can't tell how many times someone has said that the violence in question is not part of Islam. But there it is.

As I quoted before, you can tell a tree by the fruit it bears.

Religion 101, firstl thing is to keep the people ignorant by forbidding teaching and practising of science, it worked well for the Catholic Church during the dark ages.
The Catholics took it a step further and kept their followers ignorant by making the bible available only in Latin so the regular Joe blow couldn't read it and therefore had to be told what it said and meant by clerics.

Status
Not open for further replies.