• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're won't be killing IS for the killing they're doing no, we'd be doing it because there's no other alternative Bazza. When was the last time you heard of an IS member negotiate with someone who disagrees with IS ideas? Me, never!

Good point.

I've taken the piss a lot in this thread but I want to say something serious. This is not a war of religion it's a war of poverty.

For the most part these fighters are from places of incredible poverty, this ideal they are preaching is spreading like wildfire because humans are resilient the harder you push them down the harder they fight back when given the opportunity.

We have everything thy have nothing, so they hate us. Simple shit really.

Unless the west commits a genocide it will never beat this movement towards Muslim autonomy. Our soldiers aren't fired on by memories of hungry child hoods, relatives who die from minor ailments, brothers and sisters with distended malnourished bellies. We cannot fathom how shit life is for a Syrian goat herd or a afghan carpet weaver.

These people have a drive to fight we cannot ever understand, as they see their brothers gaining traction more and more will join them.

I've taken the piss a lot in this thread but I want to say something serious. This is not a war of religion it's a war of poverty.

For the most part these fighters are from places of incredible poverty, this ideal they are preaching is spreading like wildfire because humans are resilient the harder you push them down the harder they fight back when given the opportunity.

Unless the west commits a genocide it will never beat this movement towards Muslim autonomy. Our soldiers aren't fired on by memories of hungry child hoods, relatives who die from minor ailments, brothers and sisters with distended malnourished bellies. We cannot fathom how shit life is for a Syrian goat herd or a afghan carpet weaver.

These people have a drive to fight we cannot ever understand, as they see their brothers gaining traction more and more will join them.

Very good point but what about the guy with the british accent cutting the american journalist head off. Or the Aussie having his kids pose with a severed head.

this is true to some extent. when you have nothing, you can be very upset.

However, look at the Swedes. Once comparatively poor, but look at them now.

Same as Singapore, and other Asian countries in recent decades.

You don't get anywhere through hate and violence.

thats where your completely and totaly wrong brick, sorry. just because people are poor doesnt make their lives shit. most happy people i have ever seen in my life were africans who had next to nothing.

its more to do with living in a region of never ending conflict, like the middle east. if you watch your mum get droned as a child, by some foregin power you know nothing about or understand..tends to make people bitter

Brick, your post above was truly magnificent, however I'd like to add another point (or view) to it if I may mate.

Yes, in some instance poverty can drive one to do bad things, but IS are not just doing bad things brother, they are doing or committing evil things towards anyone who does not agree with their point of view, plain and simple.

I need to finish this pint but not in this post, but in Genics post instead...

Very good point but what about the guy with the british accent cutting the american journalist head off. Or the Aussie having his kids pose with a severed head.

Fringe dwellers and attention seekers, no different to david hicks, Julian knight, Martin Bryant. Just peanuts who latch onto some dickhead idea to make their mark.

this is true to some extent. when you have nothing, you can be very upset.

However, look at the Swedes. Once comparatively poor, but look at them now.

Same as Singapore, and other Asian countries in recent decades.

You don't get anywhere through hate and violence.

Israel, China, Vietnam, Russia all prosperous and spawned by genocide or war mongering.

remember history is written by the victor

thats where your completely and totaly wrong brick, sorry. just because people are poor doesnt make their lives shit. most happy people i have ever seen in my life were africans who had next to nothing.

its more to do with living in a region of never ending conflict, like the middle east. if you watch your mum get droned as a child, by some foregin power you know nothing about or understand..tends to make people bitter

Yeah sure thing bud, Africans are all one big happy black family. Ever heard of a place called Rwanda, maybe Sudan?

Brick, your post above was truly magnificent, however I'd like to add another point (or view) to it if I may mate.

Yes, in some instance poverty can drive one to do bad things, but IS are not just doing bad things brother, they are doing or committing evil things towards anyone who does not agree with their point of view, plain and simple.

I need to finish this pint but not in this post, but in Genics post instead...

You need an extreme ideal to create an extreme situation, anything less wouldn't have the desired result.

...its more to do with living in a region of never ending conflict, like the middle east. if you watch your mum get droned as a child, by some foregin power you know nothing about or understand..tends to make people bitter
Genics, as a kid of 10 years young, I witnessed horrific stuff back in 1975, not on TV, but right in front of my eyes,. I was even sniped at for God's sake!

Genics, the way I look at it is as follows:

Oppression and suppression breeds desperation.
Double standards by world leaders and disregard of the masses right (in favour of the powerful few) also breeds hatred and vengeance at any given opportunity.

My brain works and sees the world from both sides, and it's not as if people woke up one day and decided that the west is the enemy. Dictators and puppets have been at the helms in the middle east since I opened my eyes to this world. From 1975 until now not a thing has changed in favour of the people in the middle east. If it was a sleeping volcano, it would be only a matter of time before it erupts. ...and erupt it has!

People in the west, educated people of the west, ones who understand the true foreign policies of their governments are standing up and telling it like it is. As human beings, middle eastern and westerners we have no issues as a people as a whole. However power and greed of the few at the top would want us to have nothing but hate and enmity between us.

This is a vast subject that won't be covered in a post or two.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Fringe dwellers and attention seekers, no different to david hicks, Julian knight, Martin Bryant. Just peanuts who latch onto some dickhead idea to make their mark.
Perhaps and perhaps not. Yes on one hand it's possible, but based on total ignorance or a twisted understanding of Islam that is coupled with hate that is based on the foreign policies of one's government... (in this case Great Britain)., on the other hand.

You need a motive. Islam is not a motive all by itself,..it needs a trigger so to speak. A trigger to get one to leave Great Britain and join IS.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by that Brick, can you clarify for me please?

To grab someone's attention enough to cast aside their shepherds staff or carpet weaving loom grab a kalishnakov and start shooting you gotta have a pitch that stirs some fire in the belly.

Gentlemen of Ausbb. I have a very serious question for you and I'd like your honest answer please.

How would you feel if Indonesia (or another country, take your pick), have decided for you your leaders (Prime Minister of Australia)? Imagine for one moment, one single moment that our PM, always win the election with a majority vote of 99:1,.....for 30, or 40 years running? Can you even begin to imagine it?! What we have in the Mid East is no more than dictators and puppets of the west....and in the case of Syria as things stand right now, a puppet of both east (as in Russia) and west (even if that might surprise some of you).

I didnt see all africans brick, i simply said the happiest people I have seen were on that continent. just trying to dispel the great myth that you cant be happy unless your rich and have lots of stuff, which has always been perpetuated to grease the wheels of our society and economy and of course make others richer.

It can't be hard to convince people who have copped air strikes from the US, and whatever else from whoever else, to take up arms and fight even if they're just told to fight everyone. Being bombed by people who have nothing in common with them and then told to fight by people who have been through the same shit. Both "sides" (all sides?) Use fear of attack to justify their position. Its the same way western government justifies turning their country into a police state, to keep us safe.

Yoda will tell you "fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." Everyone likes Star wars quotes right?

To grab someone's attention enough to cast aside their shepherds staff or carpet weaving loom grab a kalishnakov and start shooting you gotta have a pitch that stirs some fire in the belly.
Okay thanks, however you mentioned the word: "ideal". One needs an extreme ideal to create an extreme situation you said. What is that "extreme ideal" is what I'm asking, thank you. Creating poverty I can understand as being one of the motives or drive rather, that I can understand...

here is some irony, one of the nicest people I have met was muslim, was thinking about him from all this conversation so went to his fb page to see what he is doing these days. turns out he unfriended me as i had an argument with some guy who had posted a load of anti jewish shit on his wall.

oh well, guess he isnt one of the nicest people ive met after all lol

I didnt see all africans brick, i simply said the happiest people I have seen were on that continent. just trying to dispel the great myth that you cant be happy unless your rich and have lots of stuff, which has always been perpetuated to grease the wheels of our society and economy and of course make others richer.

Looking happy on the outside doesn't mean you are happy either.

here is some irony, one of the nicest people I have met was muslim, was thinking about him from all this conversation so went to his fb page to see what he is doing these days. turns out he unfriended me as i had an argument with some guy who had posted a load of anti jewish shit on his wall.

oh well, guess he isnt one of the nicest people ive met after all lol

Brother Genics, that is to his (your so called Muslim friend's) loss and not yours, any day everyday!

My best friend whom I call brother, blood brother for life, is of the Jewish faith. We all bleed and hurt the same bloody way but some would still insist on it being otherwise somehow! Whilst on the subject, some of my friends are atheists. Few years back whilst studying to become a councillor, I learned that there exist 12 very toxic traits to a human being's character....the dirty dozens list if you will. Topping the list can you guess what is there above all the other 11 toxic and ugly traits? Being judgmental, takes the cake for being one of the worst trait a human being can project towards others.

That is why I never (once) see myself (for whatever reason) as being superior to another person. Equality and humility is the religion that runs through my veins, and as long as it's permeating through my body; hatred, envy, and jealousy of others are kept out of the way.

PEACE

Fadi.

Status
Not open for further replies.