• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart kid. You should be proud that he doesn't get it.
Yeah if you can't explain something he doesn't believe it. When you say he'll understand something when he does physics in high school he gets grumpy about being made to wait. He questioned Santa when he was 6 because its not possible to get around to every house in the world even with the time difference extending the night time.

I let them have Santa and the solstice celebration because its all about the kids, but I don't expect it to last much longer before they work it out.

Is this for real.... He got let of gaol in Australia???

The Pendennis Nine

1.Khaled Sharroud

Convicted of conspiracy to do acts in preparation for a terrorist act. Obtained six clocks and 140 batteries to be used in bombs.*

The 33 year-old father-of-five from Punchbowl is married to convert Tara Nettleton.

Sentenced to 4 years, released in 2009

Almost a decade after their arrest, much of the most comprehensive terrorism cell in Australian history continues to menace the country with the same messages of violence and anti-Western hate, which are being spread either by cell members or some of their close relatives.

Nine Sydney men were arrested in 2005 under Operation Pendennis, the largest counter-terrorism investigation *undertaken in Australia, which uncovered jihadist cells in Melbourne and Sydney amassing guns, ammunition and bomb-making equipment to use in terrorist attacks on home soil.

Ongoing acts of extremism by some relatives of more than half the Sydney cell members raise questions about what influence family can have on the radicalisation of young Australians.

Mohamed Elomar, nephew of Mohamed Ali Elomar (inset), suspected to be fighting with the Islamic State in either Syria or Iraq.
The cell has re-entered the spotlight with the gruesome actions of one member, Khaled Sharrouf, who slipped out of the country allegedly using his brother's passport last year to join the terrorist group Islamic State, formerly known as ISIL.

A psychiatrist and judge cautiously believed Sharrouf would abandon his radical beliefs upon his release from prison in 2009 but he is now one of Australia's most wanted terrorists, along with Mohamed Elomar, whose jailed uncle Mohamed Ali Elomar was Sharrouf's Pendennis co-accused.

Fucking puppets....

Last edited:
As long as it still focuses on principles about what is mean by how to respect others, help people and so on, I am fine with it.
Yes respect others, especially others who don't believe what you do is what Islam emphasises. In other words your conduct towards your fellow human beings (again, especially the ones who disagree with your point of view or your belief) is paramount in Islam. That is precisely why I as well as more than a billion Muslim world wide don't take this BS IS seriously or fall for its BS. In fact, if you check the internet, (and what you know as priority in Islam), you would find IS is anything but Islamic based, and I am not talking about some radical Muslims behaving badly either. The people who believe IS is genuinely Islamic based and that the self appointed Caliph "Ibrahim" is a genuine Caliph, are the same Muslims who believe that Osama Bin Laden (or some radical Muslims) were behind 9/11, when most people (world wide) now a days believe other wise.

I say don't believe everything you hear or see in the main stream media.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Yes respect others, especially others who don't believe what you do is what Islam emphasises. In other words your conduct towards your fellow human beings (again, especially the ones who disagree with your point of view or your belief) is paramount in Islam. That is precisely why I as well as more than a billion Muslim world wide don't take this BS IS seriously or fall for its BS. In fact, if you check the internet, (and what you know as priority in Islam), you would find IS is anything but Islamic based, and I am not talking about some radical Muslims behaving badly either. The people who believe IS is genuinely Islamic based and that the self appointed Caliph "Ibrahim" is a genuine Caliph, are the same Muslims who believe that Osama Bin Laden (or some radical Muslims) were behind 9/11, when most people (world wide) now a days believe other wise.

I say don't believe everything you hear or see in the main stream media.

Fadi.

Your posts sound more and more like a recruiting drive for Islam.

You don't need a religion to know the difference between right or wrong. In fact as we can see religion seems to cloud those peoples ability to see right from wrong.

I would like to know how many millions Muslims disagree with you and agree with IS and what happened 9/11. IS is clearly islam based. Don't try and handball it off.

Your posts sound more and more like a recruiting drive for Islam.
Don't pretend for a moment that you know me and hence are in a position to accuse me of what you don't know is factual.

IS is clearly islam based
Prove it!

Clearly as 9/11 is clearly done by Muslims correct?!

Last edited:
You said more than once on the forum now that you were brought up as a catholic. Does Catholicism teach you to hate, be rude, and disrespectful to whatever or to whomever you find disagreement with?

If you wish to debate with me in a respectful and a mature manner, let me know okay.

Last edited:
I am not going to look at the clips.

I watched the second attack live in 2001.

I nearly had a punch on with mates when they said the USA deserved it.

Like I said, preach a good message, but no one gets my respect when the message is politicised.

Don't pretend for a moment that you know me and hence are in a position to accuse me of what you don't know is factual.

Prove it!

Clearly as 9/11 is clearly done by Muslims correct?!

I didn't say I know you. I said your posts sound like a recruiting drive because they do sound like a recruiting drive.

IS clearly believe what they do is islam based. They threaten to cut your head of for not believing they islam based.

I nearly had a punch on with mates when they said the USA deserved it.
I'm with you 100% mate, no one deserves such a horrible act to befall them, no one!

Like I said, preach a good message, but no one gets my respect when the message is politicised.
Preaching is far from being on my radar, politics or no politics. I'm simply not interested. I respect everyone's belief irrespective. The only thing I won't tolerate though is disrespect (under the guise of freedom of expression). I think if one can not express one's self in a mature and respectful manner, that would be fine, except that you won't see me getting involved in that discussion.

I have a Turksh Cypriot friend who is a muslim by religion. One of the most wordly people I know.

But i am very careful discussing religion with anyone these days. It is too easy to offend.

But i am very careful discussing religion with anyone these days. It is too easy to offend.

Exactly. As someone who doesn't believe in religion you seem to offend religious people just because you don't believe. Don't even have to worry about pointing out any of the clear holes.

IS clearly believe what they do is islam based. They threaten to cut your head of for not believing they islam based.
Bazza, I fully agree with you here, IS believe whatever the hell they want to believe, that doesn't make it Islam or Islamic mate. That's what I'm trying to say to you. I'd say eradicate the F%$#@s with a small nuclear warhead if possible and if it can be done without killing innocent civilians in the process. I repeat myself by saying to you that IS is not simply Muslims behaving badly okay, it's much bigger than that. Unfortunately some Muslims have been sucked in into believing that this IS is bringing with it the new Caliphate! I know you are smarter than to believe that all Muslims know their religion well, where in fact the majority are ignorant of it. But that doesn't just go for the followers of Islam, but every other faith or political system alike. Most people simply follow,...they trust without proper examination. That is the reality we live in.

I will also add the most disrespectful and just poor human beings I know personally are often the most religious.

Bazza, I fully agree with you here, IS believe whatever the hell they want to believe, that doesn't make it Islam or Islamic mate. That's what I'm trying to say to you. I'd say eradicate the F%$#@s with a small nuclear warhead if possible and if it can be done without killing innocent civilians in the process. I repeat myself by saying to you that IS is not simply Muslims behaving badly okay, it's much bigger than that. Unfortunately some Muslims have been sucked in into believing that this IS is bringing with it the new Caliphate! I know you are smarter than to believe that all Muslims know their religion well, where in fact the majority are ignorant of it. But that doesn't just go for the followers of Islam, but every other faith or political system alike. Most people simply follow,...they trust without proper examination. That is the reality we live in.

Ok this is the thing I question.

I don't agree with the killing IS is doing. Like you, it makes me angry. Like you I sometimes think we should just rid the earth of them but then we are killing them because we don't agree with the killing they are doing. I'm getting way to deep in the philosophy of it here but are we any better then?

Is it a bit like Bricks kill or be killed posts?

love how you can offend a religous people by not believing in their bs. funny how its never considered offensive to the none believers having to listen to and put up with all the bs.

Ok this is the thing I question.

I don't agree with the killing IS is doing. Like you, it makes me angry. Like you I sometimes think we should just rid the earth of them but then we are killing them because we don't agree with the killing they are doing. I'm getting way to deep in the philosophy of it here but are we any better then?

Is it a bit like Bricks kill or be killed posts?

Bazza, I am on the same page as you, and let me see if I can explain why (from my point of you) that killing these BS IS is justified. I haven't read what Bricks said in his kill or be killed posts. But for sure, any sane human being would prefer life over death and would do his utmost to insure of that outcome. So if I know that someone is going to kill me simply because I disagree with his points of view, then it's him or me no questions asked. And this has nothing to do with the subject of capital punishment okay, that's not what we're discussing here mate.

We're won't be killing IS for the killing they're doing no, we'd be doing it because there's no other alternative Bazza. When was the last time you heard of an IS member negotiate with someone who disagrees with IS ideas? Me, never!

love how you can offend a religous people by not believing in their bs. funny how its never considered offensive to the none believers having to listen to and put up with all the bs.
100% agree!

From the age of 16 to the age of 28 I became an agnostic, and could not and would not tolerate any religious person trying to shove his belief down my throat and / or pass judgment over what I believed or did not believe in.

In Islam, it's first and foremost about the way you (as a Muslim) conduct yourself with non Muslims and with your fellow human beings in general. Unfortunately most Muslims fail in this department, thinking that serving God before men is paramount, when the opposite is what Islam is all about. Believe it or not!

Fadi.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone
Hello Andy, this is way off topic here, but it's related to something you mentioned in your blood pressure post which I can't find now. I just want to tell you that your pulse rate is good. Pulse rate is the difference between your systolic and diastolic numbers. It's best to have it around 40, and yours was like that (if I remember correctly). Do your research if you like, and you may find that the pulse rate is more important than simply having a good systolic or a good diastolic number independent of pulse rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.