• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
*NSFW*

A picture of ISIL ideology that needs to be addressed with other ideology:

ak47_1.jpg

A guy getting some ideology:

080901-ISIL_executions1.jpg

More men and boys about to get a whole lot of ideology:

1402868323340_wps_4_An_image_uploaded_on_June.jpg

So, where is the huge uproar and action by the rest of the muslim world? Still waiting.

I just cant understand how someone.. anyone, could do those things to another person. Ever.

Unless it was warranted e.g. someone messed with your kids or family.

I cant get my head around what makes these people think it's ok.

I might be narrow minded and I don't care. I've seen enough to make me uneasy about the rise of Islam...

I just cant understand how someone.. anyone, could do those things to another person. Ever.

Unless it was warranted e.g. someone messed with your kids or family.

I cant get my head around what makes these people think it's ok.

You have people that believe their religion is superior and anyone not following their religion is a pig, killing them will earn you a place in heaven.

We go to war fearing death, ducking from bullets whilst trying to get a shot off, we wake up scared thinking we may die today, they wake up and smile and hope that if they die they take a few with them.
If 15-25% are extremist they may not act on there views but support the view that also makes them extremists and easily turn to killing in the future. They may also encourage, fund or like what is happening. 15-25% is 300 million people.

Last night I watched a video of Indian Muslims who are upset that some of their mosks are being pulled down by the extreme muslims, a woman who is 40 odd with a her child standing next to her said she and 100,000 others are willing to go to Iraq and form a human chain around the mosks, if they die she said it will have been worth it as the mosk is more important than her life or her family and children......to me although she is not killing this is some what of an extreme view on the value of life, if a simple family woman can feel like this, i can see how easily a young man can kill.

I have not read their bible but if what those videos say is true that their bible says things about killing us (the infidels), that we must be converted or killed and they believe this. Then are not all muslims that say they are muslim hold the same beliefs of the extremist. I cant call myself a Christian and say I dont believe Jesus was on earth or that his mothers name was Mary. I have to believe in my whole religion if i wont to call myself a Christian. So again I have not read their bible just going off the video where the guys claims to have read it and says their bibles says XYZ, if true and you call yourself a muslim then you believe in these extreme views, you may not act on these views but you deep down believe them.

Sadly unless the moderate Muslims classify themselves differently, stop certain practices to differentiate themselves from the extremists this will end in a world war, this will make westerners stop buying from business's who are owned by muslims, this will create random bashings all of which will create more violence on both sides.

not just muslims, look what ze germans did during ww2..bet many of them thought they wernt caperble of what they did. takes a real sick fuck to be hoarding 1000's into a gas chamber, flicking the switch then going in to unload there bodies

You have people that believe their religion is superior and anyone not following their religion is a pig, killing them will earn you a place in heaven.

We go to war fearing death, ducking from bullets whilst trying to get a shot off, we wake up scared thinking we may die today, they wake up and smile and hope that if they die they take a few with them.
If 15-25% are extremist they may not act on there views but support the view that also makes them extremists and easily turn to killing in the future. They may also encourage, fund or like what is happening. 15-25% is 300 million people.

Last night I watched a video of Indian Muslims who are upset that some of their mosks are being pulled down by the extreme muslims, a woman who is 40 odd with a her child standing next to her said she and 100,000 others are willing to go to Iraq and form a human chain around the mosks, if they die she said it will have been worth it as the mosk is more important than her life or her family and children......to me although she is not killing this is some what of an extreme view on the value of life, if a simple family woman can feel like this, i can see how easily a young man can kill.

I have not read their bible but if what those videos say is true that their bible says things about killing us (the infidels), that we must be converted or killed and they believe this. Then are not all muslims that say they are muslim hold the same beliefs of the extremist. I cant call myself a Christian and say I dont believe Jesus was on earth or that his mothers name was Mary. I have to believe in my whole religion if i wont to call myself a Christian. So again I have not read their bible just going off the video where the guys claims to have read it and says their bibles says XYZ, if true and you call yourself a muslim then you believe in these extreme views, you may not act on these views but you deep down believe them.

Sadly unless the moderate Muslims classify themselves differently, stop certain practices to differentiate themselves from the extremists this will end in a world war, this will make westerners stop buying from business's who are owned by muslims, this will create random bashings all of which will create more violence on both sides.

I dont understand a whole lot about islam. And im not a christian.
One thing that was explained to me once was that muslim people, if they move into another country(one that does not as a while share thier culture), then they are not tp force thier culture upon thier new neighbors, but rather assimilate themselves into thier new community. That this is the real muslim way.

Plz explain.

I dont understand a whole lot about islam. And im not a christian.
One thing that was explained to me once was that muslim people, if they move into another country(one that does not as a while share thier culture), then they are not tp force thier culture upon thier new neighbors, but rather assimilate themselves into thier new community. That this is the real muslim way.

Plz explain.

And do you think that is what is happening throughout the world?

...they are not to force thier culture upon thier new neighbors, but rather assimilate themselves into thier new community. That this is the real muslim way.

And do you think that is what is happening throughout the world?

Not that. At least, certainly not that where I live. #1 mosque in victoria just a few blocks up the road so I'm kinda immersed in it, as it were. Like the Greek and Italian and Vietnamese immigrants, they will not assimilate, but their children and grandchildren probably will.

I know personally, only one muslim. He is a great guy. He told me all of this. He is a very faithful muslim. His while family is. It was his father who is my mates mind has done the right thing and basically become as Australian as possible, because that is the culture they he moved his family into.
This I might add Included (and again I know very very little), removing burkha thingos by the women of his family.
His old man is a champion in mind! A very friendly, very generous man. Ive only met his maybe 3 times, but was made to feel like I was walking into a relatives home.
I like to beleive this to be a true muslim family. Shit, they even get amongst it on Australia day!!! Because thats the go here in Australia. Not supporting some fucked up bushit extremist ideal.

But again. I dont know anything about anything. All I know is if you feel someone should die if they do not conform...then im afraid you have exhausted your right to be a human.

I know a few muslims too and none seem extreme to me.....i have not bothered to ask what their views are about anything that i have read, seen lately concerning deep morals, conformity, religious rules, punishment of what we consider not to be crimes.

then i remember this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.