• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ul

still cant tell us what you have seen then eh? pretty clear to anyone reading this that you are completly full of shit

People who have seen stuff dont need to itemise it pal. I could make up shit just to make myself look bigger than you and your bouncer fantasies.

Im doing more for world peace than you or any of the aggro little scrots here.

As a proponent of conflict free sourcing i head our group's materials committee amongst many other things. Enforcement and surveillance of our policy is not a fence sitting measure.

Dailly decsions i make affect people living in high risk locations. As part of our new audit process we are expected to go "boots on the ground" to make sure we arent stimulating armed conflict or human rights abuses.

If Im really privileged i get to go to Rwanda, DRC and other Quality Places to make sure my supply chain isnt choppy choppy.

I am more than qualified to comment on conflict and nasty shit.

People who have seen stuff dont need to itemise it pal. I could make up shit just to make myself look bigger than you and your bouncer fantasies.

As a proponent of conflict free sourcing i head our group's materials committee amongst many other things. Enforcement and surveillance of our policy is not a fence sitting measure.

Dailly decsions i make affect people living in high risk locations. As part of our new audit process we are expected to go "boots on the ground" to make sure we arent stimulating armed conflict or human rights abuses.

If Im really privileged i get to go to Rwanda, DRC and other Quality Places to make sure my supply chain isnt choppy choppy.

Lol hope all that makes you feel better about exploiting poor people to generate wealth.

what a load of corporate BS, its ok to exploit the third world provided we aren't perpetuating conflict.

The peace warriors true colours come out, wars no good for the profit margin, disrupts the supply line

been going to africa all my life, used to live there. sure your still that much more qualified? ive been to plenty of dodgey places, had guns stuck in my face etc. its hardly diaper wetting stuff..maybe your just a pussy.

and fyi you dont need to go to africa to see nasty shit, you can try and mock doing the doors but you would be surprised what you see doing it.

fact is, i have seen enough to know i havnt seen shit compared to some people. you clearly havnt seen enough to come to that conclusion as you seem to have a "seen it all" attitude and think your experiences outweigh anyone elses. you have 0 credibility

Lol hope all that makes you feel better about exploiting poor people to generate wealth.

what a load of corporate BS, its ok to exploit the third world provided we aren't perpetuating conflict.

The peace warriors true colours come out, wars no good for the profit margin, disrupts the supply line

Hahaha. Let me get this right...if the "Corporate BS" doesnt trade with third world countries, that will benefit those countries and lead to less civil unrest?

We can only get raw materials from where they occur in nature. Sometimes its a third world country.

fyi, we pay almost the same amount for certain raw materials whether they are from Africa, Russia, Brazil, vietnam, mongolia, canada or the USA defense logistics agency stockpiles. I would imagine the miners in Africa are making margins that would not costitute "exploitation"

Show me your conviction now old chum. Intel Corporation would grind to a halt if it stopped its "Corporate BS" as you call it and did not source raw materials from Africa. You must now turn off and destroy anything electronic to show me your commitment or shut up. Otherwise you are "exploiting" third world conutries.

Corporate Citizenry is not BS. It stimulates responsible trade. Consumers expect it and it is the right thing to do. Instead of using UN convoys, the corporate world can use economic policy to dry up the source of income to the warlords.

You have zero credibility.

Last edited:
fact is, i have seen enough to know i havnt seen shit compared to some people. you clearly havnt seen enough to come to that conclusion as you seem to have a "seen it all" attitude and think your experiences outweigh anyone elses. you have 0 credibility

Choose not benefit from my commentary and opions that have been formed based on seeing, understanding and actually doing something about it.

You still havent destroyed your computer so the big bad corporations stop exlpoiting third world countries and funding armed conflict?

Hahaha. Let me get this right...if the "Corporate BS" doesnt trade with third world countries, that will benefit those countries and lead to less civil unrest?

We can only get raw materials from where they occur in nature. Sometimes its a third world country.

fyi, we pay almost the same amount for certain raw materials whether they are from Africa, Russia, Brazil, vietnam, mongolia, canada or the USA defense logistics agency stockpiles. I would imagine the miners in Africa are making margins that would not costitute "exploitation"

Show me your conviction now old chum. Intel Corporation would grind to a halt if it stopped its "Corporate BS" as you call it and did not source raw materials from Africa. You must now turn off and destroy anything electronic to show me your commitment or shut up. Otherwise you are "exploiting" third world conutries.

Corporate Citizenry is not BS. It stimulates responsible trade. Consumers expect it and it is the right thing to do. Instead of using UN convoys, the corporate world can use economic policy to dry up the source of income to the warlords.

You have zero credibility.

It's bullshit because if the way your trying to dress it up like the corporation your involved in is actively trying to ensure peace in the regions you trade for the benefit of the populace in that region. The only reason you don't want conflict is cause it's bad for business.

When regimes change they put their goods back out on the market and you have to pay more to ensure your supply isn't sold to the next cünt standing inline.

I'm not against making money by a long shot, but I just call it how it is, you dress up your conflict avoidance policy however you want but you and I both know it's just part of good fiscal policy in your industry.

I suppose it does have the bonus of making you feel warm and fuzzy inside when you go yo dinner parties and preach to people about your charitable works.

what raw materials are you sourcing? your living in a bubble if you think you arnt fueling conflict in these regions, your a total fuck whit

The only way third world countries become developed is through economic activity, most often international trade. Yes in some places, due to corruption etc legitimate funds can be used for less than desirable purposes but you will never eliminate this - it is an unfortunate part of the process of social and economic development; and an almost unavoidable part of the transition from economies that are quite 'feudal' in many senses, to a more legitimate market based economy. It is the ethical responsibility of every corporate entity that trades with countries such as these to ensure that their supply chain does more than simply 'do no harm', but actually contributes positively at a local and industry level. [MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION]; should be congratulated for trying to ensure his organisation sources responsibly. Without international trade these countries would be isolated from the international community and end up in a similar situation as Somalia finds itself currently, imploding.

This subject encapsulates topics so broad that to try and discuss them in a forum like this is pointless - as has been demonstrated above. We just go in circles.

I do not believe that we are about to be invaded by millions of jihadist Muslims at a moments notice, and I personally think it's unfortunate that people would tar 1.6 billion Muslims (almost a 1/4 of the world's population) with the same brush, because of the despicable acts of a group of extremists which constitute a portion of the Muslim population so small it is barely expressible.

That being said -

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and has a right to express their opinions - as long as it is done acceptably and respectfully. I think that envelope is being pushed here, bearing in mind that we have Muslim members present.
We are extremely lucky to live in a country where we can have a (heated) debate like this and it is in fact an essential part of the opinion forming/decision making process for many people, so regardless of who you think is right or wrong, both perspectives serve a valuable purpose.

It only becomes a problem when we become vitriolic and hateful towards each other because we think we are right (nay righteous) and another party is wrong - this is in may ways the crux of the problem that started this thread initially.....food for thought.

In the words of President Dale 'Why can't we just all get along'?

Last edited:
So what happens when these blokes cut the head off someone in the streets of say sydney.

In the name of the religion of peace of course.

I do not believe that we are about to be invaded by millions of jihadist Muslims at a moments notice, and I personally think it's unfortunate that people would tar 1.6 billion Muslims (almost a 1/4 of the world's population) with the same brush, because of the despicable acts of a group of extremists which constitute a portion of the Muslim population so small it is barely expressible.

That being said -

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and has a right to express their opinions - as long as it is done acceptably and respectfully. I think that envelope is being pushed here, bearing in mind that we have Muslim members present.
We are extremely lucky to live in a country where we can have a (heated) debate like this and it is in fact an essential part of the opinion forming/decision making process for many people, so regardless of who you think is right or wrong, both perspectives serve a valuable purpose.

It only becomes a problem when we become vitriolic and hateful towards each other because we think we are right (nay righteous) and another party is wrong - this is in may ways the crux of the problem that started this thread initially.....food for thought.

In the words of President Dale 'Why can't we just all get along'?
You Have Given Us Some Of Your Time And Effort In Writing The Words Above,..And For That, I'd Like To Say Thank You Sir.

Fadi

Klan members had an explicitly Christian terrorist ideology, basing their beliefs in part on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.[59] The goals of the KKK included, from an early time onward, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible", and they believed that "Jesus was the first Klansman."[60] From 1915 Klansmen conducted cross-burnings not only to intimidate targets, but also to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the ritual of lighting crosses was steeped in Christian symbolism, including saying prayers and singing Christian hymns.[61] Within Christianity the Klan directed hostilities against Catholics. Modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, detecting a "war" which allegedly aims to destroy "western Christian civilization."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

You can't make out like the people reading the other books are all saints either. Plenty of fucked up shit in the past of every religious group. There's still groups throwing fake blood on women going into abortion clinics, picketing funerals etc.

we let our 5 year old daughter go to religious clases because she wants to.

We don't talk about religion at home, unless she asks. she does talk about it with her mum.

As long as it still focuses on principles about what is mean by how to respect others, help people and so on, I am fine with it.

Once I hear any bs involving politics or the evil influence of the devil or so on, we will pull her out.

My mum got herself baptised or whatever it was when she was 14-15 but religion or church was never mentioned when I grew up. Looking back I think I went to some church youth group with a mate when I was 6 but decided it wasn't for me and didn't go a second time. When my kids are old enough they can make their own decision but just watching my wife explain church to my son is hilarious, he walks away saying "I don't get it."

The world is turning to shit but its not because of reduced attendance at church/mosque/temple/whatever its the absence of parents from their children's upbringing. My parents didn't need a questionable translation of a thousand year old book to teach me right from wrong. I've seen parents telling the teacher they don't have time to do reading with their kids because they're too busy, plenty of time for candy crush though.

Status
Not open for further replies.