• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me if you hand a firearm to someone, their sense of power increases about 100 fold

"I have no gun, i need to walk over to that guy and hit him repeatedly"

or

"I have this AK here, to kill that guy over there i just need to pull a finger"

of course. much easier to shoot someone than stab someone for instance. stabbing is up close and personal. how ever shooting someone in the face is a different story and something most cant do..unless your a real killer

of course. much easier to shoot someone than stab someone for instance. stabbing is up close and personal. how ever shooting someone in the face is a different story and something most cant do..unless your a real killer
When all this isis bs started I saw a 45 minute long video. They were just rolling up next to cars blasting whoever was in there, if they were still alive they'd try scramble off then would get pursued on foot and shot while they were pleading there life.

People getting blown up by frag grenades, blowing buildings up with people in them. There was no censorship so it was pretty heavy, first thing like that I've seen. Surprisingly enough it was on youtube for the world to see.

the general theory is that only psychopaths can kill without any form of guilt and mental breakdown after wards. so are these people psychopaths or does the brain washing of their religion cause the same effects

The real question is: if sex weren't so taboo in the sand lands and these guys were doing a little more fucking would they be bothered with all the terrorism?

the general theory is that only psychopaths can kill without any form of guilt and mental breakdown after wards. so are these people psychopaths or does the brain washing of their religion cause the same effects

way too easy to blame the religion , the religion is not the problem it is the person that is at fault

in my town we have a quite a few muslims , there is one guy that stands out way beyond many people in the region

this guy runs a shop ,has done for 15+years , has been in Australia for 20years, since he arrived here he has given back to the community that has supported him, he has done it under the radar never asking for any recognition of his contribution

it was only of recent years when he was nominated for australia day honours , when his contribution to the community came to light
this guy runs a soup kitchen 3 times a week , any natural disasters in the area he will close down his shop and cook meals for all the emergency service as well as people who effected by the disaster

as the end of last year/start of this year , we had a huge grass fire about 30k's out of town , about a hundred or so firefighters were out there for weeks controling this fire , this guy closed down his shop for the entire time and cooked 400-500 meals a day , his family and workers all helped out

this guy happens to be muslim , so i ask how many people do you know that would put their business on hold to help out the community?

the 1995 oaklahoma city bombing , killing 600+ people , timothy mcveigh Agnostic, Former Roman Catholic, reason behind the attack , he was pissed at the government

way too easy to blame the religion , the religion is not the problem it is the person that is at fault

in my town we have a quite a few muslims , there is one guy that stands out way beyond many people in the region

this guy runs a shop ,has done for 15+years , has been in Australia for 20years, since he arrived here he has given back to the community that has supported him, he has done it under the radar never asking for any recognition of his contribution

it was only of recent years when he was nominated for australia day honours , when his contribution to the community came to light
this guy runs a soup kitchen 3 times a week , any natural disasters in the area he will close down his shop and cook meals for all the emergency service as well as people who effected by the disaster

as the end of last year/start of this year , we had a huge grass fire about 30k's out of town , about a hundred or so firefighters were out there for weeks controling this fire , this guy closed down his shop for the entire time and cooked 400-500 meals a day , his family and workers all helped out

this guy happens to be muslim , so i ask how many people do you know that would put their business on hold to help out the community?

the 1995 oaklahoma city bombing , killing 600+ people , timothy mcveigh Agnostic, Former Roman Catholic, reason behind the attack , he was pissed at the government

think you misunderstood what i was saying

@Fadi I am a Jew

Shalom Domino, I'd like to wish you a Rosh Hashanah cousin. I hope you're having a wonderful gathering with your family, and all the best for the new year Sir.

aaaaa.jpg

And to any Ausbb members of the Jewish faith, I also wish you Rash Hashanah!

God bless,
Fadi.

think you misunderstood what i was saying

Yerp. Correct Genics. While that previous post was a nice read, it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Yes, there are nice people on the planet. Great people. Wonderful people of all sorts of beliefs. Unless someone here is saying that all Muslims are bad people, your point is pretty much off point. No one is saying that.

The problem is that, as a group, the muslims all over the planet are missing the opportunity to stand up in defiance of ISIL and all they stand for.

The two main incidents (Sydney protests, Melbourne response to stabbings) are examples of the muslim spokesperson failing to outrightly condemn terrorists acts. You would have to be pretty blind to see those responses as anything but subtle support for those acts and that ideology.

Yes, the guy in Melbourne may be an example of a young person acting up, but that could be said of all of ISIL. If the muslim representatives continue to dodge and weave, what the hell are similar brain washed canon fodder supposed to think?

Than what unites thousands, with the same hate, same mission, same goal, same purpose, same obsession?

The two main incidents (Sydney protests, Melbourne response to stabbings) are examples of the muslim spokesperson failing to outrightly condemn terrorists acts.
you also have to remember that the media is the one's reporting on the muslim spokespersons condemning such acts, especially in the last week when the media has been over run with AFL grandfinal hype , trying to cram stories in that actually have any real value is like trying to push shit up a hill

we don't know what the spokespeople have said to their followers

you also have to remember that the media is the one's reporting on the muslim spokespersons condemning such acts, especially in the last week when the media has been over run with AFL grandfinal hype , trying to cram stories in that actually have any real value is like trying to push shit up a hill

we don't know what the spokespeople have said to their followers

Correct, we don't. But what was said regarding the stabbing incident was said twice, once on the morning after, then again at a press conference, both on TV interviews. If what was said to the followers was different, then why would they do that? And what was said? Was it better or worse? We don't know so we can only go by what they said publicly.

As for the Sydney protests, we could all see the placards and hear what they were saying. Even with a biased media (which is a two edged sword, it cuts both ways) we can see and hear the message clearly.

I, for one, am confused as to where exactly the muslim community stands. On one hand they say that ISIL does not represent "true muslims" but then defend those who perpetrate similar acts.

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION];

do you think that all isis members are infact psychopaths or the brainwashing of extremism causes the same effects?

we know from history the nazi directly recruited violent criminals and people with mental health issues to work in the death squads

Tough question.... If some kunce is stabbing you repeatedly with a fucking weapon he is not permitted to carry and he has just stabbed your mate right in front of you and you have a gun which you are permitted by law to use should the need arise do you:

A) let the kunce continue to stab you

B) fucking shoot him.

I know which one id do.....

even civilians have the right to use lethal force if someone is trying to kill them. fuck if it was the usa **** would be shot and no one would even blink

Status
Not open for further replies.