• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm not condoning what Kramer said this is also part of the issue. If someone said priests touch kids there would never be the same reaction.

Ok replace it with Jesus then.
So You Are Willing To Say The Same Words Kramer Said And Apply Them To Jesus Christ Is That Right? You Believe Being An Atheist Allows You That Right? Well Let Me Tell You, As A Muslim, I Do Not Make A Distinction Between Either Jesus Christ Or Muhammad. Perhaps You Wanna Join Kramer And Leave Us Be

Last edited:
So You Are Willing To Say The Same Words Kramer Said And Apply Them To Jesus Christ Is That Right? You Believe Being An Atheist Allows You That Right? Well Let Me Tell You, As A Muslim, I Do Not Make A Distinction Between Either Jesus Christ Or Muhammad. Perhaps You Wanna Join Kramer And Leave Us Be

j

Don't try and put words in my mouth.

I said the same reaction wouldn't happen, which it wouldn't.

While I'm not condoning what Kramer said this is also part of the issue. If someone said priests touch kids there would never be the same reaction.

That's just a comment that any reasonable person would realise is offensive and shouldn't be put out in a forum like this, and isn't a matter of anyone being hyper sensitive. I'd be surprised if even Woody and Brick didn't realise that that's out of line.

I said the same reaction wouldn't happen, which it wouldn't.
Wouldn't Dream Of Doing That,..You're An Expert In Digging Your Own Hole Without Even Realising It. The Posts Are Still Up For All To See, They Can Judge Exactly What You've Said Based On Your Txt. You Said To Replace The Priests With Jesus,..And I'm Telling You I Do Not Make A Distinction Between Either Jesus Or Muhammad,..So If You Think You Can Insult Jesus And Get Away With It,..Then Think Again!

This Isn't A Threat Towards Your Person As That Would Be Stupid,..But I Won't Be Part Of It On This Or Any Other Forum...You Can Have It..

Last edited:
Wouldn't Dream Of Doing That,..You're An Expert In Digging Your Own Hole Without Even Realising It. The Posts Are Still Up For All To See, They Can Judge Exactly What You've Said Based On Your Txt.

You tried to and are still trying to. Nice try fadi.

Digging holes?? You realise your conspiracy theory posts are still up.

Thread should be closed. Religious vilification has occurred when some peanut insulted the prophet. Last time I checked that was a federal offense. Plus it's just indecent.

voicing strong disapproval with hat.

87fa5244571633c9e32c234b31f51782_zps0f57ad59.jpg

Wouldn't Dream Of Doing That,..You're An Expert In Digging Your Own Hole Without Even Realising It. The Posts Are Still Up For All To See, They Can Judge Exactly What You've Said Based On Your Txt. You Said To Replace The Priests With Jesus,..And I'm Telling You I Do Not Make A Distinction Between Either Jesus Or Muhammad,..So If You Think You Can Insult Jesus And Get Away With It,..Then Think Again!

This Isn't A Threat Towards Your Person As That Would Be Stupid,..But I Won't Be Part Of It On This Or Any Other Forum...You Can Have It..

Since you changed your post and now still trying harder to put words in my mouth. I was clearly to everyone else using the priest/Jesus comment as an example and now you are trying your best to claim that I actually said it. You are no better than the other bloke.

Read my post since its clearly still there.

"If someone said ......."

Last edited:
You tried to and are still trying to. Nice try fadi.

Digging holes?? You realise your conspiracy theory posts are still up.
I Still Stand By What You Call Is Theory Until I'm Convinced Otherwise Through Evidence I'm Willing To Accept Willingly, Which I Have Every Right To Do. It's Not A Crime Or Against The Law To Believe What I Do Regarding These Events,...Islam And Being A Muslim Has Zero To Do With It, For As You Well Know I'm Sure,.French , American, And Other Non Muslim People And Scientists Hold To The Same Views I Hold To.....

Thread should be closed. Religious vilification has occurred when some peanut insulted the prophet. Last time I checked that was a federal offense. Plus it's just indecent.

voicing strong disapproval with hat.

87fa5244571633c9e32c234b31f51782_zps0f57ad59.jpg
A federal offence to insult a person many don't believe in? Unlikely.

Picking on someone based on religion might be an offence but not picking on a religion.

Since you changed your post and now still trying harder to put words in my mouth. I was clearly to everyone else using the priest/Jesus comment as an example and now you are trying your best to claim that I actually said it. You are no better than the other bloke.

Read my post since its clearly still there.

"If someone said ......."

With You And People Like You,..There's Really No Need To Try...You Guys Do It All By Yourselves.

Speaking of digging I sanded and oiled a couple of banjo handles today. It might be time to do some gardening.

The federal human rights commissioner may disagree with you whitty. Brandis withdrew his proposed amendments so everyone still has to tread lightly. all it takes is for someone to feel sad based on a discriminatory, hostile comment about their belief system.

Status
Not open for further replies.