• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Insight on steroids

i think that skinny asian kid is near his genetic limits, he should run a cycle.

lolol harsh buddy, harsh lol

I feel for both of those kids. The former anorexic has obviously substituted one addiction, for another?

The asian kid has found a passion and is dedicated to it?

The WRONG guests to have in that forum, on that show, for that topic as far as I'm concerned.

And Peter Fitzgerald? why I ask?? Why??? lol

There are no words...

They needed a pro bodybuilder or ex pro...someone like Lee Priest would of been gold....but the public dont like to hear such truth....it might hurt Australias soft heart...lol

im not harsh im the nice guy.

The asian kid from the quick viewing i saw treats bodybuilding as his life and thinks muscles will make his life pure and famous. Which it won't, he will end up abusing steroids by using it im guessing around 16, and be on trt for the rest of his life.

That fohawk dude quitting roids because of roid rage and hair loss. what a dickhead :mad:... the "wog" looked like he wanted to kill him (don't blame him)

"How can you take a whole bunch of chemicals and think thats health"

Water is a chemical you ignorant fool...

I dont know what that was in context to but it was at the beggining.

LOL at 14yo who hits the gym 5 times per week. He could be doing it in 3!

Its sad how anything positive in this country gets turned into a negative. Lets go look at the extremes peopl put their kids through in terms of gymnastics, track and field and dance/modelling.

"How can you take a whole bunch of chemicals and think thats health"

Water is a chemical you ignorant fool...

I dont know what that was in context to but it was at the beggining.

LOL at 14yo who hits the gym 5 times per week. He could be doing it in 3!

Its sad how anything positive in this country gets turned into a negative. Lets go look at the extremes peopl put their kids through in terms of gymnastics, track and field and dance/modelling.

Whats wrong with him training 5 days a week...

I agree wit Christian.
A complete novice at 14 and 30kg (lol) should not be training 5 days per week.

2-3 days is sufficient.

already 5 mins in and im laughing hard already. The asian kid saying his arms are out of proportion to his chest. Someone needs to give im a reality check.. he will never look like kai greene. And saying other bodybuilders are too buff whatever, kai greene is the most defined. Kai has nothing against the other top bodybuilders.

and getting 2-3x the size he is now.. hes probably 50-60. So he will be around 100-120kg clean.. okay

the 18 year old, i sort of respect how he was aneroxic and depressed and wanted something to do everyday. But its his life now he said..

lol at naso saying he follows his ancestors thats his reason to train

lol at the guy following naso with his pic and the massive pout. Also he needs to train arms...

the 18 year old's mum talking about his mood changing and the supplements made me lol, also made him lol as well. I got sick of the guy saying "chemicals mate". Lost it at the guy saying lets compare blood samples

Last edited:
lmao at the 14 year old saying his friends have used test boosters

I fondly remember having test out the wahzoo when I was 14, not sure what boosting it would accomplish even if he was being honest. Isn't there some sorta max?