• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Insight on steroids

you said you tested it out at 14?

No i didnt? :confused:

Edit - I reread my post, i think you misread me. I meant to imply that I was full of test at 14 like every other 14 year old boy, therefore i thought there was a max test level which is why i thought it was pointless for the 14 year old in the show. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
14yo stick mode, squat rack curler, someone who actually lifts but doesn't rest during sickness

fugly women who say it's not attractive (lol yeah sure), oldmode psychologist, a couple of guys who know what the shit it's all about but can't really say shit on TV

The 3 people interviewed and 90% of the audience are complete idiots.

No one was in the middle, one way or the other it was the extreme views and shows just how mis-guided BOTH sides are.

Squat rack curler......

No i didnt? :confused:

Edit - I reread my post, i think you misread me. I meant to imply that I was full of test at 14 like every other 14 year old boy, therefore i thought there was a max test level which is why i thought it was pointless for the 14 year old in the show. Does that make sense?

hmm yes i see know:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8NFYUWyjQU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Truth About Steroids Rics Corner.mov - YouTube[/ame]

LOL at gel keeping blood levels stable.

Sorry Andy, I know your anti-gear, but that vid was silly.

I'm not "anti gear".

You however seem to think you can read minds :)

I don't believe it was entirely silly at all sticky.

The pictures, vids and some posts you make beg to differ. Either way, your entitled to your opinion.

Whist that vid brought up a few good points, he also talked a bit of crap too.

The pictures, vids and some posts you make beg to differ. Either way, your entitled to your opinion.

1. I don't believe it really matters what I think.

2. Well sticky on the subject of "making good points and talking a bit of crap", we are all guilty of this, even you.

Last edited:

May I ask what you personally thought was crap about the video Scott?

Genuinely interested in your response..

I always thought an OG like that would have been well versed in AAS and PED's..?!

"Do you think steroids can be used safely?"
"No I don't"

Endocrinologist confirmed for knowing nothing about endocrinology

"Do you think steroids can be used safely?"
"No I don't"

Endocrinologist confirmed for knowing nothing about endocrinology

lol

So this is the infamous 0ni - everyone thought I was you, playing with their minds I suspect?

I am not, obviously, but it is nice to see that you also exist lol