• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Insight on steroids

The best gym is the one you will stick to.

Most people never find their perfect gym, whether it be because they are scared or have high expectations.......

The point is, find one, get stuck into it.

I know. I have never done weights before, so I need somewhere, where the people know wtf they're doing in this regard. SNAP Fitness suggested I try clenbuterol for my last 25-30kgs. Ridiculous. Especially when I've lost almost 70kg already via the old school hard yards method?

I'm on it, I'm on it.

I really doubt that a gym has offered you clen.

If they have, you should report them.

Maybe one of the personal trainers there name was Clen and you got mixed up?

"You should train with Clen as it will help you lose the rest of your weight, he is a top bloke".

I really doubt that a gym has offered you clen.

If they have, you should report them.

true story.

The young 'trainer' that was showing me the gym suggested it. I had no idea what it was and it's the way I ended up on this forum in the first instance, as I was googling it and trying to research. He also said he used it from time to time, to assist him with rapid fat loss.
lol

No I'm not going to report him, to each their own. But it's not for me. I would surely have a heartattack...and I'd really prefer to live.

Maybe one of the personal trainers there name was Clen and you got mixed up?

"You should train with Clen as it will help you lose the rest of your weight, he is a top bloke".

lol

Nope. I actually asked "what's that?" and his whispered response was "google it"

So I did when I got home.
lol

The best gym is the one you will stick to.

Most people never find their perfect gym, whether it be because they are scared or have high expectations.......

The point is, find one, get stuck into it.

Agreed,

Bella, PTC Brisbane would be perfect for a beginner like yourself.

Yes we train hard and spend money on sups and want to look good. but don't woman spend a shit load on clothes hair makeup shoes just to look good ?
How long does your partner spend getting ready to go out for tea ? Mine spends about an hour .

Yes we train hard and spend money on sups and want to look good. but don't woman spend a shit load on clothes hair makeup shoes just to look good ?
How long does your partner spend getting ready to go out for tea ? Mine spends about an hour .

But I assume you want to look good for yourself?

Women do the same? I get my snatch waxed for me, because god knows I haven't had sex in FOREVER lol

But I'm not a typical woman, 5 minutes and I'm ready. I love makeup, but wear very little and I dress comfortably for myself, no one else.

So I can't speak for the women who go nuts on their aesthetic look?

I'm a Remedial Massage Therapist, so the nails are short (no fake ones for me) no one gets stabbed on my table! lol

Sounds to me the whole point of the episode was for normal's to feel better about being weak, fat, pathetic examples of the human body.

But I assume you want to look good for yourself?

Women do the same? I get my snatch waxed for me, because god knows I haven't had sex in FOREVER lol

But I'm not a typical woman, 5 minutes and I'm ready. I love makeup, but wear very little and I dress comfortably for myself, no one else.

So I can't speak for the women who go nuts on their aesthetic look?

I'm a Remedial Massage Therapist, so the nails are short (no fake ones for me) no one gets stabbed on my table! lol

This chick is like the perfect woman lol.

Definately go see scott at ptc. You'll be out doing half the blokes on this site in no time!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sounds to me the whole point of the episode was for normal's to feel better about being weak, fat, pathetic examples of the human body.

This is what we need to live by....lets not be "normal"

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger:

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
Fixed for you so people use Arnie's voice when reading the quote.

^ reminds me of a Bruce Lee quote:

If you always put limits on yourself and what you do, physical or anything, you might as well be dead. It will spread to your work, your morality, your entire being. There are not limits, only plateaux. But you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you.

This chick is like the perfect woman lol.

Definately go see scott at ptc. You'll be out doing half the blokes on this site in no time!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

lolol

Massively IMPERFECT, trust me on that.

AM looking into PTC Brisbane ;)

Fitzsimons the cocksmoker suggested that we should all read and not waste energy exercising..

Yep, lets all sit on the couch and read and get obese.

Moron...and i did like him once.

Fitzsimons the cocksmoker suggested that we should all read and not waste energy exercising..

Yep, lets all sit on the couch and read and get obese.

Moron...and i did like him once.

Hes prob just trying to sell another one of his books lol