• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to reach super low bodyfat levels

That's it! Whether its right or wrong natural or unnatural it has worked and we don't have competative bodybuilders on this forum just strength trainers so its good to see you here Damo!

I and many others who visit this forum i am sure are interested the perspectives of a competitive bodybuilder as i am with regards to the training side of any sport be it power lifting, footy, strongman etc.

So keep putting forth your knowledge based on experience in competitive body building derkaderka as i am yet to see anyone who has accomplished as low body fat levels as yourself put forward a better diet option.

Agreed.

There may be some people who are attacking, but if you read enough of the forum you notice they are the same people each time, it gets annoying. Just be assured Damien that there are allot of people who enjoyed reading your post, me included. :cool:

Some people have the idea that there is only 1 way to do something.

I worry that derka will stop posting, and that other guys at his level will see threads like this where they get flamed for proposing low carb type diets like this one and avoid the forum.
I think Derka is man enough not to let a minor disagreement stop him posting.

****, we were having an interlectual debate, this isnt preschool..

If you think we are "attacking" people then throw your vagina out the window and get with the program no one needs you to come to their aid in making smart ass remarks towards other members and how you think they are idiots.

Perhaps damian will find some usefull info that will allow him to implement different techniques into his next cutting cycle that will allow him to get to even lower body fat without the use of caffeine and its catabolic effects, so it will be in his best interests..

Keep your heads locked in a box guys, its working for you, dont ever change..

The way in which you present your intellectual debate is the problem, look at Fadi, he is concise, non threatening and gets his point across with making it feel like an attack. Learn from that noobs, you have some valid points but your method of presenting them and discussing the points that you do not find valid from others is the problem.

Also there is a rule about using the word intellectual, you can not use it if you can not spell it.

The way in which you present your intellectual debate is the problem, look at Fadi, he is concise, non threatening and gets his point across with making it feel like an attack. Learn from that noobs, you have some valid points but your method of presenting them and discussing the points that you do not find valid from others is the problem.

Also there is a rule about using the word intellectual, you can not use it if you can not spell it.

Everyone knows i cant spell..

Damian do you feel like i am attacking you? Because this is not the case...

Great info guys, If im ever going to try and hit such a low bodyfat level i know who to talk to.

I agree 100% with Damien's diet and techniques as they are pretty much point for point on my own methods and diet.

Even when I am off season and noT competing, and not on gear, I still limit my carbs, bad fats and sugar.

If I have carbs, I have them before lunch, and even some at lunch time when I am doing legs.

I also drink 6 + cups of coffee, black, with equal throughout the day.

IMHO you can apply the above in a somewhat modified form, regardless of wether you're on juice or not and you will still see an eventual change.

Most arguments in BB and diet are based on ignorance.

Gear does nothing without supplements, hard work and diet.
Diet does nothing without training.
Training is only half the picture.

People ask if it's 50% diet and 50% training, or 75% diet etc.
The truth is, it's 100% of both.

Last edited:
Thats certainly not the best way of doing it though which is what n00bs and Fadi were trying to say. By best I mean healthiest not most effective. 6 cups of coffee a day with equal would be hell on your body. Looking forward to your post on this one n00bs :p

Last edited:
Thats certainly not the best way of doing it though which is what n00bs and Fadi were trying to say. By best I mean healthiest not most effective. 6 cups of coffee a day with equal would be hell on your body. Looking forward to your post on this one n00bs :p

Dont Argue with people!!!!

Im not going to say anything because when i do people think i am causing fights. But once again it comes down to ignorance...

Everyone enjoy their caffeine and aspartame..

http://www.mercola.com/article/aspartame/dangers.htm

http://myaspartameexperiment.com/

Last edited:
I never said it was promoted as a "National Health Association - recommended guide" and like I also stated, this is what I used, and what many other bodybuilders used on season. I have never said, and neither has Damien, that it's gospel, and a must for everyone - it's purely a guide and outline.

And one other thing - that diet isn't for everyone, you're also right, you're not going to get ripped to shreads without gear, while getting size and muscularity - but it's intended as a 'guide' to strip fat, which it will do.

A BB's diet is based on high extremes and proven methods, and even Damien will tell you, we don't do it all year round, but when we need to, it works.

LOL some of you guys make me laugh. I won't resort to bagging you out, or being a smart ass cos I have nothing to prove to you. I don't know you, and you're entitled to your opinion. I've never once alluded to knowing everything, or speaking on any one else's behalf either. In fact I take a lot of value in much of what Fadi writes, and apply it to my own facts.

As far as equal and aspartame - meh, I honestly have more to worry about than what it may or may not do to me. I'd be a hypocrite to get worked up about that when it pales in to insignificance in relation to what else I take.

This is where it gets tricky..

What do people think about annorexia forums? Not much I presume because why? The ill iffects of the mental disease.. The fact that they have no regard for their health?

But if you want to gain muscle unhealthily then all of a sudden it is ok?

But you dont seem to care about your health or well being just being ripped and muscular Marzz. You have admitted that.. So whats wrong with us letting people know that what they intend to do in not in their healths best interest?

What if fatso comes on here and thinks shit i want super low fat body levels because im 150kg with hypertension. Im going to smash 6 coffees a day. Dies... Cardiac arrest/

There is nothing wrong with us letting people know the negative health effects of what they are advocating so the general population knows the truth and does not start putting their health at risk in the attempt of a six pack... If you use the logic of i dont care about my health, then add ciggarettes and speed to your daily intake to speed up your metabolism.

Your life is the 1 thing you cant afford to **** up. You only have 1 go at it, no one really vlaues their health until they get sick and then its too late... Muscles dont mean shit when you have cancer.

Last edited:
I honestly think that too much caffiene is the last thing a bodybuilder needs to worry about with all the other things they are injecting into their bodies.

It's up to the individual if they want a diet to reach a super low bodyfat level there's a routine here.
If you are interested in powerlifting that's something Fadi would address as i know absolutely nothing about that subject.

I personally wanted my body to look good onstage and off.