• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

How low do you need to be for HRT? I'm only just In the "normal" range.

I've got nothing against doing a cycle if you've been training for a while and have a good diet/program.
Posted via Mobile Device

Forever......

www.allthingsmale.com

Like with anything i say we cant stop people from making decisions only give them the best possible infomation and hope they make the right decision...

TRT issues and a cycle are totally different to the average joe. Its a whole different ball game as your HGPA will be shut down from trt anyway.. My LH is now 0 I soley rely on external testosterone. So there is no chance of side effects in regards to the hypothalamus having a fit and permenantly doing damaged because it is already ****ed... However was having the same thoughts as you but have decided not to use "a cycle" My body is healing and i am getting stronger every day with my now normal hormone levels... It also depends on your personality if you are prone to addiciton or have traits of anxiety/depression/ ocd then it is likley you will not be able to deal with " normality of normal hormone".

The feeling you get from normal T is awsome compared to low levels i wanted to put myhead through a wall. When you boost higher the feeling of strength dominance ect increases and this is mentally not physically addictive... The problem is you cant have high t levels constantly as receptors downregulate to suit the high serum levels of testosterone. In short you need more to get the desired feeling you were once chasing and this spells disaster no matter what your drug of choice.

I strongly urge you to look into everything you can regarding the matter and make an informed decision. I cant make it for you nor can anyone else but please dont make it blindly

-n00bs

Bumping this incase he misses it..

lol noobs, how LOW not LONG haha.
Like if i was just under, would they bump me up with HRT, or are their other options for somebody just under normal range?

lol noobs, how LOW not LONG haha.
Like if i was just under, would they bump me up with HRT, or are their other options for somebody just under normal range?

Oh.. Well if you are low there is a reason or problem.. Unless the underlaying problem is fixed then boosting testosterone only makes it worse...

Under reference range for 2 labs reports and you a diagnosis of the problem will have you on TRT but you can try other options.

Ill explain it as best i can , You have your hypothalamus your pituitary gland and your nuts..

hypothalamus sends a hormone GnRH to the pituitary to realease hormones LH and FSH when the hypothalamus detects that tetsosteorne is low. LF is released fro mthe pituitary and works on your leydig cells on your nuts and says hey ****ers we need testosterone...

If the LH signal is strong (high) and testosterone is low, it means primary hypo gonadism hypo meaning below and gonads well we know what they are... This means thereis somehting wrong with your nuts or damage to them.

However the hypothalamus can not detect the low tetsosterone and think everything is fine when in deed it isnt then you have normal LH and FSH but low tetsosterone... This is secondary hypogonadism and usually results from pituitary abnormalities however other hormones will be affected if this is the case..

Some medicines like SNRI's can make the hypothalamus laggy and slow. Then there are all the reasons they we cant account for.

So it all depends into where you fit in the catagory..

You can try a HPTA restart under a good dr's supervision the idea is to fool the hypothalamus into kick starting tets produciton by driving oestrogen low as oestrogen is made from testosterone in fat cells.

There are details of this on www.allthingsmale.com . Mainly arimidex is used to inhibit aromatase the enzyme in fat cells that converts test to oest. But you need to know exactly what is effecting you before you can jump at it... If it is primary then im sorry there is nothing you can doin terms of a restart as the testicles are damaged.. If it is oestrogen dominance due to bad liver metabolisation then you can help the liver and try a restart.

You really need a good dr as its all too much guessing..

Lets say you go to a huge gym with like 100 regular gym rats that lift weights almost daily. How many do you recon would be juiced up? In Australia?

Also how can you tell how is on steroids?

The people who take steroids are the least of my worries; it's the ones who drink and drive or smoke Marijuana (or the like) and drive...that's where my concern would be for myself as well as my family.

Steroids don't even feature on my radar, never have and never will.

PS: The above is my personal view and it's not to be interpreted in any way shape or form that I'm somehow condoning the abuse of steroids by athletes.

Fadi.

Steroids are fine and all, but a solid base must be built 1st. God the amount of times I saw young guys juice up and only to fall back down to thier starting weight.

Interesting thread. I will keep quiet for now. Plenty of ignorant comments, some smart ones, Fadi's is the stand out, perfect summation.

You guys may be aware that there are countries where steroids are sold legally over the counter without a prescription, they dont have people dropping dead in the street with a needle sticking out of their ass.

Go for a walk through King St on a Saturday night, check out the problems legal drugs cause our society.

Nobody should judge AAS from a legal standpoint. Dont allow the government to be your moral conscience.

As far as cheating goes, in the 90's, Nina and I bought ephedrine over the counter in Health Food shops in Australia and America. It later became illegal. Am I a drug cheat?

AAS were once legal as well.

Alcohol has been both legal and illegal. Nicotine is legal.

Goverments are morons. I have a councilman at PTC, he wants to take hoons cars off them. Hooning costs us heaps of dollars he tells me.

I told him we should take fat peoples fridges off them (he is fat), they cost us more.

He didnt reply.

Make your decisions based on sound research, not broscience, and definitely dont listen to the goverment.

Interesting thread. I will keep quiet for now. Plenty of ignorant comments, some smart ones, Fadi's is the stand out, perfect summation.

You guys may be aware that there are countries where steroids are sold legally over the counter without a prescription, they dont have people dropping dead in the street with a needle sticking out of their ass.

Go for a walk through King St on a Saturday night, check out the problems legal drugs cause our society.

Nobody should judge AAS from a legal standpoint. Dont allow the government to be your moral conscience.

As far as cheating goes, in the 90's, Nina and I bought ephedrine over the counter in Health Food shops in Australia and America. It later became illegal. Am I a drug cheat?

AAS were once legal as well.

Alcohol has been both legal and illegal. Nicotine is legal.

Goverments are morons. I have a councilman at PTC, he wants to take hoons cars off them. Hooning costs us heaps of dollars he tells me.

I told him we should take fat peoples fridges off them (he is fat), they cost us more.

He didnt reply.

Make your decisions based on sound research, not broscience, and definitely dont listen to the goverment.

Deserves a BUMP!

Roid rage is purely a media term, it doesnt exist.

an asshole will always be an asshole, feed him steroids, we call it roid rage, feed him alcohol, we call him an asshole

Roid rage is purely a media term, it doesnt exist.

an asshole will always be an asshole, feed him steroids, we call it roid rage, feed him alcohol, we call him an asshole

Too true, people who use that term are also people who have no understanding of testosterone think today tonight kinda people.

Also Markos that take the fridge from fat people comment was great, though I don't mind taking someone car who thinks it's ok to go 80 down a residential street at school time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exercise is a healthy pursuit, enough with the analogies.

There is no connection between people taking rec drugs, smoking, over eating, drinking, raping and driving too fast.

AAS and the like are drugs, they mess you up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Too true, people who use that term are also people who have no understanding of testosterone think today tonight kinda people.

Also Markos that take the fridge from fat people comment was great, though I don't mind taking someone car who thinks it's ok to go 80 down a residential street at school time.
Posted via Mobile Device

What about 200 sideways trough the mountains *insert ninja smiley*

Exercise is a healthy pursuit, enough with the analogies.

There is no connection between people taking rec drugs, smoking, over eating, drinking, raping and driving too fast.

AAS and the like are drugs, they mess you up.
Posted via Mobile Device

I take them, they fixed me..

But be warned guys!!

SIDE EFFECTS
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); anxiety; black or bloody stools; cold or clammy skin; confusion; decreased urination; excessive sweating; hallucinations; hearing loss; loss of appetite; loss of consciousness; mental or mood changes; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe drowsiness or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or heartburn; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes; Death.

......... Oh wait they are the side effects of asprin/caffeine my bad..

Here is testosterone
Acne; bitter or strange taste in mouth; change in sex drive; fatigue; gum or mouth irritation; gum pain; gum tenderness or swelling; hair loss; headache.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Testosterone:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast growth or pain; change in the size or shape of the testicles; dark urine or light-colored bowel movements; depression or mood changes; dizziness; gingivitis; interrupted breathing while sleeping; loss of appetite; nausea; painful or prolonged erection; stomach pain; swelling of the ankles or legs; urination problems; weight gain; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
I have highlighted the obviously bad side effects of both groups...

But i can go buy asprin for 2 bucks a box unregulated and drink 10 coffees a day... In fact some drs reccomend it...

Testosterone has a bad stigma because of what it does that is good not what it does that is bad...

No i am not condoning AAS use. But i think that there is a big difference between a kid in puberty doing a cycle to get big biceps and a 30yo elite athlete who wants to get better at his profession under a medical dr's supervision...

Theres no doubt in my mind there are people on this board who smoke pot/do coke ecstacy speed/ or go to the pub every friday night and get smashed.

Personally i think if there is nothing wrong with you medical wise. Then there use is obviously cheating but who are you cheating? Yourself... Plus the fact that if you are weak as piss and use gear people just thin you are a useless wank... I think there are maybe 3 people at my gym who could do a 200 deadlift. (one does 300) All who use gear... I see guys on gear who cant deadlfit 100 without straps. There is a clear line when it would be ok to use and when it isnt.

PS here is my stash...

090620101407.jpg

Last edited: