• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

is that actual a gel type product ?

Yes you apply onto shoulders and it is absorbed.. Absorbtion rate depends on thyroid function and other factors such as skin condition.. General rule of thumb is about 10% of total testosterone gets absorbed into the blood.. so out of the 50mg only 5mg is absorbed if you are lucky... Average male produces around 5-10mg naturally a day. So it is no way an advantage.

working off 10mg a day thats 70mg a week for a good male... Cycles start at 200mg and I have seen people taking 1500mg a week..

So clearly im not cheating lol.

Noobs; if it is helping you, making you happy and functioning, that is wonderful news.
Posted via Mobile Device

It seems that nobody has given the obvious answer:

Everyone stronger than me is on steroids, and everyone weaker than me is a pussy.

I thought you guys knew this shit!

Noobs; if it is helping you, making you happy and functioning, that is wonderful news.
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course, but everyone needs to realise that there is a difference between abusing something and useing it properly under medical supervision.

Athletes that use this shit get it from dr's and get monitered.. People that abuse buy it from there mates and jab each other in the ass.

The substance is not actually evil.. I mean your body makes it it is natural... Steroids are not evil. their incorrect use is.

It seems that nobody has given the obvious answer:

Everyone stronger than me is on steroids, and everyone weaker than me is a pussy.

I thought you guys knew this shit!

I like to think of it as that but nick is just one strong mofo.. And there are alot of strong raw natural people on this board...

I am alot strogner then heavy cycle users at my gym.. WHy ebcause of incorrect training.. Granted they can curl my bench press but i can curl their squats :p

You see the same people..

Curls
Uprightrows
Delt raises
tricep pulldown
shrugs
calf raises
preacher curls
more upright rows
ore shrugs
more delt raises
more biceps..

Repeat everyday i go to the gym..

Your forearms shouldnt be the size of your quads.

chicken-legs1.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, but everyone needs to realise that there is a difference between abusing something and useing it properly under medical supervision.

Athletes that use this shit get it from dr's and get monitered.. People that abuse buy it from there mates and jab each other in the ass.

The substance is not actually evil.. I mean your body makes it it is natural... Steroids are not evil. their incorrect use is.

So, why are you using it?
Give me your abridged answer.
Posted via Mobile Device

So, why are you using it?
Give me your abridged answer.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have secondary hypogoandism. My nuts are fine but my hypothalamus doesnt tell my pituitary gland to produce the right amounts of LH to stimulate test production. Thus i end up with oestrogen dominance and a base line test level of 7.8nmol that is under lab value range...

It seems the consesus here is take aas regardless of whether your own levels are normal, just get a GP to do it.

If that's the case you're all as stupid as coconut gandu, or I'm missing point.
Either way I couldn't give a fat rats clacker.
Posted via Mobile Device

It seems the consesus here is take aas regardless of whether your own levels are normal, just get a GP to do it.

If that's the case you're all as stupid as coconut gandu, or I'm missing point.
Either way I couldn't give a fat rats clacker.
Posted via Mobile Device

My point is if you are a 30yo athlete then 200mg of test a week is going to be the least of your health worries...

I can go through what most people ate in a week, No a day and find things that are killing them...

People can guy buy a carton of smokes a bottle of op rum sit at homeget smashed ruin their life go on antidepressants drink more take valium and live a lfie in a whole and that is ok.. But when it comes to sport performance that is a no no..

Im no saying AAS are good take them and they have no side effects i am saying there are more things to worry about. Like drinking smoking and even caffeine is worse for you then testosterone...

i wanna wtach an olympics where the athletes are geared to the gills and see em break beyond human boundaries..

Oh wait they are already doing that.

NVM

Maybe we should just focus on our own training and not give a **** if ppl are using or not.....

Roids are in every gym, every sport etc etc etc can't stop it...who cares...

Maybe we should just focus on our own training and not give a **** if ppl are using or not.....

Roids are in every gym, every sport etc etc etc can't stop it...who cares...

I can see why people get shitty.

Those who are honest have to compete against 480kg squats (check Russia's 'cup of the titans' held for those who were disqualified from the IPF) and if they do well constant accusations of being on them themselves.

I can see why people get shitty.

Those who are honest have to compete against 480kg squats (check Russia's 'cup of the titans' held for those who were disqualified from the IPF) and if they do well constant accusations of being on them themselves.

You will normally find the best lifters don't give a shit either way - do what you can to win but at the end of the day its a comp against yourself - if you let drugs get in the way and question whos on and whos not then sport isn't for you...play computer games or something.

You will normally find the best lifters don't give a shit either way - do what you can to win but at the end of the day its a comp against yourself - if you let drugs get in the way and question whos on and whos not then sport isn't for you...play computer games or something.

People cheat at those as well..

****ing wallers in CSS shit me to tears!! But still better then them :p

Its human nature to cheat and be better then the next guy..

But if you are only lifting for numbers and records then juice up.. If you are lifting to be the best you as a person can be then lift foryourself naturally and dont give a shit about the numbers. They only numbers at the end of the day.

And there will always be someone stronger faster bigger then you so where does it end...

Be content and happy with your personal achievements and dont chase a dream that has no end.