• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

girls ex had std but she says she is clean

Would you still have intercourse? Private poll.

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
Don't bristle up dude. Your on the internet, anonymous etc. Alot of people were trying to help you, including me. The use of said devices is a prescribed method of avoding STIs

Bristle up? I dont get what that means?

If youre talking about the are you okay thing, I was genuinely concerned about your well being because I know how it must feel to be hung like a horse.......

You're 27 and you want a 16yo???? :eek:

kal!! Wtf! lolol

How about we PAY a nice lady who is over the age of 21, to ACT younger (ponytails and a school girl outfit can do this adequately I think) and turn up to meet you with a comic book, sexy glasses, biting her lip and twirling her hair?

Bella can organise this for you :D

Out of curiosity, how old is the girl you suspect may have genital warts???

I swear you're really a man

In a woman's body

You're 27 and you want a 16yo???? :eek:

kal!! Wtf! lolol

How about we PAY a nice lady who is over the age of 21, to ACT younger (ponytails and a school girl outfit can do this adequately I think) and turn up to meet you with a comic book, sexy glasses, biting her lip and twirling her hair?

Bella can organise this for you :D

Out of curiosity, how old is the girl you suspect may have genital warts???

What can I say 16yos are cool, they dont want kids marriage and not hung up on all the bullshit most older girls are, dont come with all the baggage and pre expectations of previous relationships etc.

You know of said over 21yo inexperienced girl? By the way Im not paying but if its your shout :)

What can I say 16yos are cool, they dont want kids marriage and not hung up on all the bullshit most older girls are, dont come with all the baggage and pre expectations of previous relationships etc.

You know of said over 21yo inexperienced girl? By the way Im not paying but if its your shout :)

mwahahaha

No :mad:

lol