• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

girls ex had std but she says she is clean

Would you still have intercourse? Private poll.

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
As much as I like to think he isn't my bet is that op is knee deep in genital warts right now

I'm sure you can actually get immunised against HPV now days which is genital warts. The cervical cancer vaccine is a HPV vaccine which is the the exact virus that causes the warts. Girls were getting it free for a while and they were talking about giving it to boys in school as well.

Probably worth getting if your gonna be doing alot of rooting round. Given the choice between a one off injection and a life of painful knob wart outbreaks I know which I'd rather choose.

Yeah its just unfortunate that it only protects you against 5-6 strains and I think there is 30 genital related HPV ? I dont think guys over 26 can get it either Im not sure but I dont think they can, so if youre under 26 go get it.

Of course, the same risks exists as usual where a girl might not have told you of such a history... the safest course is just to permanently abstain :).

Having said that... unless i was into her, i wouldnt...

This was one of my thought processes, few stds are asymptomatic so some people wont even know they have anything so any chick you poke could give you something.

Ive been abstaining for 3 years, I dont like cardio so I thought I would get back into sex for enjoyable exercise but it looks like I should start enjoying cardio.

This was one of my thought processes, few stds are asymptomatic so some people wont even know they have anything so any chick you poke could give you something.

Ive been abstaining for 3 years, I dont like cardio so I thought I would get back into sex for enjoyable exercise but it looks like I should start enjoying cardio.

lmfao repped! Welcome to my world brahhhhh :D

Well it is serious, because men, often, are the carriers of the HPV virus & don't even know it. It doesn't always manifest in symptoms, i.e. warts on the genitals. People can remain asymptomatic (no symptoms).

HPV is dangerous & can lead to infertility issues & complete sterilization in extreme cases.

Just find another gal kal! lol Bella will help you :) Where shall we start? lol Did you meet this gal where I think you met her? lol

P.S. I asked my last lover to show me his sexual health results, because before me, he was a self confessed manwhore lol

He showed me, no problem. But I made him wait a month before I slept with him, so we could get his 6 month follow up results lol SO romantic! But let me tell you, NO ONE in this lifetime will care more about your health, ESPECIALLY when sex is involved, than YOU should.

People lie, people tell half truths, people are ashamed &/or embarressed of carrying an STD & others are just fucking assholes & carelessly & knowingly infect other people.

To me, having unprotected sex, is the most deeply intimate & passionate thing you can do with another human being. Make it count & have the self respect to protect yourself in that process.

IMissSex/10 :( But its a battlefield out there! :D

Nah I dont think I met her there, think it was through a friend or mutual fb add.

Where should we start? Hmm, a virgin, 16 and up, cute, innocent but slutty (for me) a bit of a nerd and preferably into comic books.

If we can start there, Im sure we can work through it.

Nah I dont think I met her there, think it was through a friend or mutual fb add.

Where should we start? Hmm, a virgin, 16 and up, cute, innocent but slutty (for me) a bit of a nerd and preferably into comic books.

:eek: I'm a willing helper, not a fucking miracle worker! :D

Glad you didn't meet her there lol I was a bit scared for a second ;)

How old are you??? You want a 16 year old??????? AND a virgin????? :D

They no longer exist, please make your second wish my son lol

nah I'm to big mate. So did you give the chick the flick?

Too big must be a curse, are you okay?

I didnt go over but I didnt tell her to get lost either, unless there is some proof there isnt going to be multiple orgasms had by her caused by the insertion of my unused penis.

:eek: I'm a willing helper, not a fucking miracle worker! :D

Glad you didn't meet her there lol I was a bit scared for a second ;)

How old are you??? You want a 16 year old??????? AND a virgin????? :D

They no longer exist, please make your second wish my son lol

Hmm well I cant go younger than 16 to find a virgin I mean its against the law and all.........

I dated an 18yo virgin once, I never realized how rare it was.

Second wish, okay an inexperienced chick 16 and up preferably into comics but must be cute I guess thatll do.

Im 27......

Don't bristle up dude. Your on the internet, anonymous etc. Alot of people were trying to help you, including me. The use of said devices is a prescribed method of avoding STIs

Why a virgin kal-el, religious beliefs?

Hmm well I cant go younger than 16 to find a virgin I mean its against the law and all.........

I dated an 18yo virgin once, I never realized how rare it was.

Second wish, okay an inexperienced chick 16 and up preferably into comics but must be cute I guess thatll do.

Im 27......

You're 27 and you want a 16yo???? :eek:

kal!! Wtf! lolol

How about we PAY a nice lady who is over the age of 21, to ACT younger (ponytails and a school girl outfit can do this adequately I think) and turn up to meet you with a comic book, sexy glasses, biting her lip and twirling her hair?

Bella can organise this for you :D

Out of curiosity, how old is the girl you suspect may have genital warts???