• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

girls ex had std but she says she is clean

Would you still have intercourse? Private poll.

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
Kal, on your way home from work tonite stop off at a sex shop. Pick up one of those strap on dildos, dental dams and anti-infection cream. The strap on, I assume will be bigger than yours so hopefully she'll be happy.
I doubt after this discussion roger is going to stand to attention tonite anyways. If both of you still want to proceed then strap it on, slap it on and get her to finish you off with oral - assuming she won't have oral warts, if so wear a rain coat for oral.

This all on the proviso Wingmans dick is not available this weekend!

I'm sure you can actually get immunised against HPV now days which is genital warts. The cervical cancer vaccine is a HPV vaccine which is the the exact virus that causes the warts. Girls were getting it free for a while and they were talking about giving it to boys in school as well.

Probably worth getting if your gonna be doing alot of rooting round. Given the choice between a one off injection and a life of painful knob wart outbreaks I know which I'd rather choose.

l thought if you got a knob wart it was a one time thing... You just had to get that fucker taken off and thats that.... Didnt realise it stuck around even if you had that fucker taken care of.

The more you know.

the wart is not the problem, its the underlying infection, HPV.

Strap it on, slap it on and be safe.

Last edited:
Must be pretty distressful for her knowing full well her potential soul-mate has gone AWOL at the sound of 'genital warts', all because her ex didn't ask before he poked.

I must admit, I'd want to be pretty wrapped in her to take the risk. And she with me. For something I knew full well didn't have a future, I'd be saying, "Next, please".

Of course, the same risks exists as usual where a girl might not have told you of such a history... the safest course is just to permanently abstain :).

Having said that... unless i was into her, i wouldnt...

One of my friends ended up with warts after his GF gave them to him. She had no idea. Once removed ( he did it himself using wartner!) the warts never reappeared and he is now happily married. It would seem that she accepts him warts and all...! Do some research...

One of my friends ended up with warts after his GF gave them to him. She had no idea. Once removed ( he did it himself using wartner!) the warts never reappeared and he is now happily married. It would seem that she accepts him warts and all...! Do some research...

But genital warts are based on HPV. The wart may go but the HPV virus remains - worse for chicks than blokes apparently, though I suspect more research is needed.

Don't fuck with it Kal - use a strap on, anti-infection cream, dental dams and condom - or become a monk when required.

But genital warts are based on HPV. The wart may go but the HPV virus remains - worse for chicks than blokes apparently, though I suspect more research is needed.

Don't fuck with it Kal - use a strap on, anti-infection cream, dental dams and condom - or become a monk when required.

I am not advocating unprotected sex! I am suggesting that it is not as mega serious as some on here are making out.

In times like these dmaa could give you an easy way out by saying you have an erection problem. Should lobby for its return on these merits.

Well it is serious, because men, often, are the carriers of the HPV virus & don't even know it. It doesn't always manifest in symptoms, i.e. warts on the genitals. People can remain asymptomatic (no symptoms).

HPV is dangerous & can lead to infertility issues & complete sterilization in extreme cases.

Just find another gal kal! lol Bella will help you :) Where shall we start? lol Did you meet this gal where I think you met her? lol

P.S. I asked my last lover to show me his sexual health results, because before me, he was a self confessed manwhore lol

He showed me, no problem. But I made him wait a month before I slept with him, so we could get his 6 month follow up results lol SO romantic! But let me tell you, NO ONE in this lifetime will care more about your health, ESPECIALLY when sex is involved, than YOU should.

People lie, people tell half truths, people are ashamed &/or embarressed of carrying an STD & others are just fucking assholes & carelessly & knowingly infect other people.

To me, having unprotected sex, is the most deeply intimate & passionate thing you can do with another human being. Make it count & have the self respect to protect yourself in that process.

IMissSex/10 :( But its a battlefield out there! :D