• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

girls ex had std but she says she is clean

Would you still have intercourse? Private poll.

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
I am kinda curious kal... How did you break the news?

Were you straight up 'do you have any stds?`

I always wondered about chicks in brothels... Do they live normal lives? Do they work 8 hour days?

Personally, in terms of safety id hit up a brothel than pick up a random chick anywhere. Not that i will. Because i have the oneginah disease. but just saying

Yeah I just asked pretty sure this is word for word....

"Do you ever get checked for stds before or after you have a relationship or fuck someone or do you ever get the guys to get tested."

I generally just ask what I want to know.

Yeah I just asked pretty sure this is word for word....

"Do you ever get checked for stds before or after you have a relationship or fuck someone or do you ever get the guys to get tested."

I generally just ask what I want to know.

Its a good pickup line too:
"do you have any stds?"
"um no"
"would you like one?"

Why is this even a question?

You dont want to date her.... She could have an STI, which will be with you for a very long time....

Seems pretty fucking simple to me.

Stickmans right, your not even keen on her so get the fuck out while you can without lumps on your shaft and sack.
No point getting a chokito dick just for one root

Why is this even a question?

You dont want to date her.... She could have an STI, which will be with you for a very long time....

Seems pretty fucking simple to me.

Because I havent met a chick I like and this one was at least hot. I was curious what other people thought, I always get told Im too cautious or something by people that know me personally. I wanted to see what a wider group of people thought.

Who voted to root the viral petrie dish. Own up you filthy bastard.

LMFAO. That deserves some points!!!

Are we conducting a public vote to see if Kal-el does this chick or not.

P.S. don't blame me, I haven't voted yet, but fluffy's post deserves some points.

Plenty of hot chicks out there... if you could get this one then you can get others.... without the risk
I'd ditch it before you have any sort of attachment

Firstly I didn't know that a condom won't protect
you! Damn I've been outta the game for a long time.

Secondly, why would you play with fire? But looks like
you are still going to do her...

Sex has become even more riskier than I remember..

Devante.

Cum on, you people aren't voting. I wanna see numbers up there. 31 posts and only 8 votes. Friday night - tonites the night (maybe).

Seems like you have already made up your mind to throw one up her, just make sure to tarp up and put one on your nutsack too

Firstly I didn't know that a condom won't protect
you! Damn I've been outta the game for a long time.

Secondly, why would you play with fire? But looks like
you are still going to do her...

Sex has become even more riskier than I remember..

Devante.

Sex is very risky these days because people in general are just slutty whores.

Im actually more inclined not to do her when she told me, so I dont know why Im giving the impression Im ready to give her one.