• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
did I really start it? wow, one word can go a long way. but, at end of day, your summary of concerns about gay marriage was really a crock of shit. I learned nothing from your contribution, and I remain a support of gay marriage.

did I really start it? wow, one word can go a long way. but, at end of day, your summary of concerns about gay marriage was really a crock of shit. I learned nothing from your contribution, and I remain a support of gay marriage.

I really couldn't give a shit whether you learnt anything or not Sparta. I learnt long ago that you aren't an objective thinker or poster.

I'm just gonna enjoy my Chicken and Vegies.

OK, so we've determined that having gay relations is unnatural. Now the question becomes, how unnatural is Marriage. How often does it happen in nature that two animals make a long term commitment to each other.

See, my reason for being undecided on the whole gay marriage debate is that even if having your shit pushed in is unnatural, having a piece of paper saying you belong me is just as unnatural.

P.S. just on the topic of threesomes. I bet @Grunta; and @Nikko; never resorted to having a threesome.

I wouldn't use the word 'un-natural'
not the norm is more fitting

I don't really give a rat's what gay people do or whether they get married or not but just like religion, keep it to yourself.

Been offline for a day, what did I miss? Are we all agreed and can we now move onto another more interesting subject like should narcotis be legalised !!

Wow can't believe how much this thread gets you guys so worked up

its like watching the election all over again

Wow, over 80 pages and the "anti-gay" people can't even put forward one argument that holds water. They've definitely tried; not being natural, incest, beastiality, tax breaks, the sacred values of marriage.

10% of people are gay, most animal species show signs of homosexual acts. If an alien species was studying the animals of Earth, they'd think that homosexuality is a pretty common trait.

Incest and beastiality are just strawman arguments, with the aim of derailing the actual topic of discussion. No one is even remotely trying to make either legal.

If marriage is so high and mighty, why aren't you people protesting shows like The Bachelor? Isn't that making a mockery of marriage? Getting 2 straight people married purely for ratings and entertainment. What about gold diggers who marry old men on their deathbed? Is that in the spirit of marriage? There are countless examples why marriage holds no real meaning anymore. So if 2 gay people actually want to get married for the right reasons, let them.

Even the most right-wing Christian wackos don't have a half reasonable argument to prevent 2 adults from having the right to marry. Really they just don't like gay people based on their own insecurities. As soon as you guys admit that, the sooner everyone can move on.

I think the 10% figure is a myth. Most sources quote around 2%. Not that is matters. 2% is still common.