• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
It could be that 10% has some type of gay feelings. Who knows and who really cares. Point being is that it's common enough to be classes as "natural". It's like saying that black people aren't natural because you're not black. It's a retarded argument.

It could be that 10% has some type of gay feelings. Who knows and who really cares. Point being is that it's common enough to be classes as "natural". It's like saying that black people aren't natural because you're not black. It's a retarded argument.

The 10% might count the people that are nervous that they actually might like the taste of dick.

why don't you do your own research Gerry, too hard for you. All you ever do is ask everyone else to do this and that.

it could be that you re full of shit.link me to where you got this figure from please.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/05/10-per-cent-population-gay-alfred-kinsey-statistics

Broken down by country/demographics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation

The then largest and most thorough survey in Australia was conducted by telephone interview with 19,307 respondents between the ages of 16 and 59 in 2001/2002. The study found that 97.4% of men identified as heterosexual, 1.6% as homosexual and 0.9% as bisexual. For women 97.7% identified as heterosexual, 0.8% as lesbian and 1.4% as bisexual. Nevertheless, 8.6% of men and 15.1% of women reported either feelings of attraction to the same gender or some sexual experience with the same gender.[SUP][11][/SUP] Overall, 8.6% of women and 5.9% of men reported some homosexual experience in their lives; these figures fell to 5.7% and 5.0% respectively when non-genital sexual experience was excluded.[SUP][12][/SUP] Half the men and two thirds of the women who had same-sex sexual experience regarded themselves as heterosexual rather than homosexual.[SUP][13][/SUP]

So 6-8% is closer to the mark in terms of actual experience. And double those stats for people who have feelings/attraction for the same sex.

oh that scientist in the 40s who came up with that 10% figure went to the gay underworld and conducted his census in prison.how can u say thats indicative of the general population is beyond me.

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/05/10-per-cent-population-gay-alfred-kinsey-statistics

Broken down by country/demographics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation

So 6-8% is closer to the mark in terms of actual experience. And double those stats for people who have feelings/attraction for the same sex.

so u are claiming with a world population of 7 billion theres approx 600 million homosexuals?o rly.even a 2% swing is a massive number.you re pulling figures outta your ass imo.screw wiki btw.anyone with half a brain knows thats not a good page to draw scientific research from.i might go in and edit that page for a lol if i could be bothered.

Last edited:
so u are claiming with a world population of 7 billion theres approx 600 million homosexuals?o rly.

I'm not "claiming" anything. I simply agree with statistics. Basic maths would tell you yes, there would be approx 600 million people who are either homosexual or have homosexual feelings. Still think it's an unnatural trait in humans?

You put forward a half-assed argument; you get destroyed. You ask for facts and figures (stupidly thinking they don't exist), and when they are put forward, you have the attitude all retards have, "you can't trust statistics".

I think you'd make more progress with your repressed feelings by visiting a gay bar for a night instead of spending all this time denying on the internet.

I'm not "claiming" anything. I simply agree with statistics. Basic maths would tell you yes, there would be approx 600 million people who are either homosexual or have homosexual feelings. Still think it's an unnatural trait in humans?

i remain unconvinced yes.u dropped the initial number from 10% to 6%.u googled poorly.i think its less than 1%.not that accuracy matters to you anyway.common demoninator with proponents of gay rights.usually full of shit.

You put forward a half-assed argument; you get destroyed. You ask for facts and figures (stupidly thinking they don't exist), and when they are put forward, you have the attitude all retards have, "you can't trust statistics".

I think you'd make more progress with your repressed feelings by visiting a gay bar for a night instead of spending all this time denying on the internet.

im not sure why u are claiming my arguments been destroyed when i showed that you googled the first thing that came outta ur ass.as for repeatedly calling me gay.why?lol.is that all you clowns got?

Steve took it up the pooper and to repress his feelings of disgust tries to convince himself that everyone does it.

Wow, over 80 pages and the "anti-gay" people can't even put forward one argument that holds water. They've definitely tried; not being natural, incest, beastiality, tax breaks, the sacred values of marriage.

10% of people are gay, most animal species show signs of homosexual acts. If an alien species was studying the animals of Earth, they'd think that homosexuality is a pretty common trait.

Incest and beastiality are just strawman arguments, with the aim of derailing the actual topic of discussion. No one is even remotely trying to make either legal.

If marriage is so high and mighty, why aren't you people protesting shows like The Bachelor? Isn't that making a mockery of marriage? Getting 2 straight people married purely for ratings and entertainment. What about gold diggers who marry old men on their deathbed? Is that in the spirit of marriage? There are countless examples why marriage holds no real meaning anymore. So if 2 gay people actually want to get married for the right reasons, let them.

Even the most right-wing Christian wackos don't have a half reasonable argument to prevent 2 adults from having the right to marry. Really they just don't like gay people based on their own insecurities. As soon as you guys admit that, the sooner everyone can move on.

This is a pretty silly post, full of emotion and bullshit, especially the 10% myth.
We can't deny that homosexuality both in people and animals is rare and un-common, it is not the norm regardless of what you choose to believe.

Last edited:
What?
Fuck me you sprout some nonsense.
If 98 people are pink and 2 are purple then it's pretty obvious that the 2 purple people are not the norm, it's got nothing to do with what's natural.