• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
so u are claiming with a world population of 7 billion theres approx 600 million homosexuals?o rly.even a 2% swing is a massive number.you re pulling figures outta your ass imo.screw wiki btw.anyone with half a brain knows thats not a good page to draw scientific research from.i might go in and edit that page for a lol if i could be bothered.

Anyone with half a brain knows wiki is one of the more reliable sites on the web information. It's not the early days of wiki anymore. Nothing can be put on there without reliable references these days.

I do like how you didn't like the figures Steve put up because you claim they were inaccurate but then claim your own figures on nothing more than your own guess.

Yeah out of a study of 19 000 respondents hes managed to come up with 600 million.i understand extrapolation as i see it done in your log all the time lol but thats ridiculous.

i remain unconvinced yes.u dropped the initial number from 10% to 6%.u googled poorly.i think its less than 1%.not that accuracy matters to you anyway.common demoninator with proponents of gay rights.usually full of shit.

10% is a commonly used ball park figure. I then narrowed it down and used specific numbers for Australian studies. You're missing the point, the exact number is irrelevant.

What?
Fuck me you sprout some nonsense.
If 98 people are pink and 2 are purple then it's pretty obvious that the 2 purple people are not the norm, it's got nothing to do with what's natural.

Exactly. "Normal" and natural are 2 different measurements, I guess you could call it. You and the other anti-gay people used a pretty weak argument that it's not natural. Now you're clutching at straws and are trying to twist your words to say you meant normal. These are all classic tactics of people without a leg to stand on.

It's all an attempt to muddy the waters. Give consenting adult their rights to marry and let's all get on with our lives.

10% is a commonly used ball park figure. I then narrowed it down and used specific numbers for Australian studies. You're missing the point, the exact number is irrelevant.

are u fukin thick?let me repeat it again for u.the guy that originally came up with that 10% figure went to prisons to conduct his census.lmao man just stfu.

Exactly. "Normal" and natural are 2 different measurements, I guess you could call it. You and the other anti-gay people used a pretty weak argument that it's not natural. Now you're clutching at straws and are trying to twist your words to say you meant normal. These are all classic tactics of people without a leg to stand on.

It's all an attempt to muddy the waters. Give consenting adult their rights to marry and let's all get on with our lives.

if its not normal,its abnormal.mate its clear to me we aint getting anywhere because u refuse to face reality.the feelings u have towards hairy muscle bears is abnormal.basic comprehension.even looking up the word "unnatural" in the dictionary comes up with the word "abnormal"

Last edited:
"Hairy muscle bears", I don't know what that's gay code for, but sure, whatever you're into Gerry Dot.

You're still missing the point. It doesn't matter what you think is "normal". It has no bearing on whether 2 consenting adults want to get married. They certainly don't need your approval. It's a matter of time until it's legal, so you better start getting used to it. Or you know, just stop caring what others do that don't affect you.

Please show me where I stated I was anti gay Stevie Wrong?
The main problem with you SJW types is that you argue with nothing more than your emotions and if someone doesn't agree with your world view your emotions kick in again and start name calling and make false accusations.
If someone doesn't like or agree with the gay lifestyle then they have every right to their views just as you have a right to your views.
I've stated earlier that I don't give a rats whether gay people get married or not.

"Hairy muscle bears", I don't know what that's gay code for, but sure, whatever you're into Gerry Dot.

You're still missing the point. It doesn't matter what you think is "normal". It has no bearing on whether 2 consenting adults want to get married. They certainly don't need your approval. It's a matter of time until it's legal, so you better start getting used to it. Or you know, just stop caring what others do that don't affect you.

ive had fun dismantling u with relative ease.now it doesnt matter.lol.take your toys and see yourself out pls

You blokes are certainly agitated.

i know quite a few homosexuals and like asians and all sorts of people there are some I like and some I don't most of the homosexual people I know have had very big chips on their shoulders, they've had it tough and that is unfortunate, but I don't and won't support marriage sorry if I offend anyone.

Please show me where I stated I was anti gay Stevie Wrong?
The main problem with you SJW types is that you argue with nothing more than your emotions and if someone doesn't agree with your world view your emotions kick in again and start name calling and make false accusations.
If someone doesn't like or agree with the gay lifestyle then they have every right to their views just as you have a right to your views.
I've stated earlier that I don't give a rats whether gay people get married or not.

Labels and name calling, I didn't expect anything more from you. It's not like you post anything else around here.

Call me what you want, I'm just pro rights and less government getting involved in our lives. Whether it be marriage, taxes, legalising drugs, women's right to abortion; let adults make their own informed decisions and stop allowing the minority to control the majority. If you think that's an emotion argument, then you really don't understand that word.

i am not offended, that is your right to have an opinion on any issue.

All opinions are valid. that is way nothing changes to majority agree, at least in a liberal democracy where debate is allowed.

You blokes are certainly agitated.

i know quite a few homosexuals and like asians and all sorts of people there are some I like and some I don't most of the homosexual people I know have had very big chips on their shoulders, they've had it tough and that is unfortunate, but I don't and won't support marriage sorry if I offend anyone.

you don't support it?
you must secretly want the D :D

i am not offended, that is your right to have an opinion on any issue.

All opinions are valid. that is way nothing changes to majority agree, at least in a liberal democracy where debate is allowed.

Just to make things interesting

the majority isn't always right