• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
What about the left handed minority. How the fuck are they allowed to Marry.

This minority shouldn't be allowed to join the majority.

Exactly the reason I don't agree with gay marriage, it's minority that wants in on what the majority have.

Lol is that how you see it? The minority just want to be treated equally like everyone else. No special treatment.

And what's wrong with them wanting what others have? It doesn't diminish what you or others already have. If you do, refer to the point I made about the meaning of marriage already being destroyed.

You blokes are certainly agitated.

i know quite a few homosexuals and like asians and all sorts of people there are some I like and some I don't most of the homosexual people I know have had very big chips on their shoulders, they've had it tough and that is unfortunate, but I don't and won't support marriage sorry if I offend anyone.

40% of Australians are Homosexual according to the last Census you Homophobic kunce, see http://seo-hacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Shocked-Face.jpg

And 50% of Bodybuilders are too https://threerowsback.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/home-alone-1.jpg?w=800

As are 60% of posters on BB forums https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-s...3/9/6/15/enhanced-buzz-29413-1378495673-3.jpg

and so is Shrek. My first post was humorous you knobjockey!

Lol at 10% of people serving Life in Prison are Gay. Is that by choice, or force?

Lol is that how you see it? The minority just want to be treated equally like everyone else. No special treatment.

I see your point and agree, but often the minority wants to change the majority these days, like some people are muslim, which I don't have a problem with, I have several muslim friends, but we all have to have Halal certified meat. (off topic but just an example)

And what's wrong with them wanting what others have?

Nothing really if you are happy to go out and earn it, everything if you expect it to be given to you or you take it.

It doesn't diminish what you or others already have. If you do, refer to the point I made about the meaning of marriage already being destroyed.

Does not diminish what I have, but I feel that it is a male female thing, which is my personal believe, does not make me homophobic or anything else, I could not care less what people (consenting adults) do behind closed doors in their own time.

I believe alternative sexual orientation is like having a penis, it's fine to have one and be proud of it behind closed doors, but it's not fine to flaunt it out in public, shove it in peoples faces and push it down everyones throat.

I see your point and agree, but often the minority wants to change the majority these days, like some people are muslim, which I don't have a problem with, I have several muslim friends, but we all have to have Halal certified meat. (off topic but just an example)
Hey Mick, I'm always puzzled by these demands by Muslims that I as a Muslim have never heard of or agree with. It reminds me of the , "Oh we have to be mindful with our Christmas carols; Christmas decorations, Christmas music..., and of course we need to cater for the Muslims by including halal certified meat."

Really..! I for one can assure you and grantee you that it's all made up fairy tales by non-Muslims..., who've never been approached nor asked by Muslims to allow for such special privileges. It's 100% clear in the Quran what Muslims can and can not eat as far as meat is concerned. The meat of a pig is prohibited under normal circumstances, but is allowed under rare circumstances also (like starvation). Meat that is allowed under Islamic dietary law is allowed to be eaten if slaughtered by "people of the book", i.e. Jews and Christians (but not others).

Only now that the Muslim community has reached a fairly large number (relatively speaking), that it can do things for itself. "Itself" here does not encompass the non-Muslims in the community nor does it aim to impose its way of life on others. Hence, it makes absolutely no sense to me as an Australian Muslim to expect the non-Muslims in the community to cater for me, as I've never asked for it. However since we live in a capitalist society first and foremost, companies feel the need to "look after those Muslim minority" by catering for them when food is manufactured for example..., I think of yogurt here or ice cream and either the exclusion of "gelatin", or to say that this gelatin is of halal origin, and even the most famous food additive number, the "471" that would stop a Muslim from purchasing the food that includes it for fear of having its origin from pig fat, since 471 is a mono and diglycerides forms of fatty acids. But now we see companies writing: "471 vegetable origin"..., I was happy not to buy Mr. Businessman, but thank you for being so considerate, even when I never asked or demanded it.

So in a nutshell, if halal is available, then there's no excuse to have a non halal meat. By the way, the word halal means permitted or lawful, and is not somehow restricted to meat etc. My wife is halal onto me and I am onto her, that does not mean we're some piece of meat :D..., and the word haram means prohibited.

I'll leave it here, as I know you didn't ask for all of the above mate.

Last edited:
Hey Mick, I'm always puzzled by these demands by Muslims that I as a Muslim have never heard of or agree with. It reminds me of the , "Oh we have to be mindful with our Christmas carols; Christmas decorations, Christmas music..., and of course we need to cater for the Muslims by including halal certified meat."

Really..! I for one can assure you and grantee you that it's all made up fairy tales by non-Muslims..., who've never been approached nor asked by Muslims to allow for such special privileges. It's 100% clear in the Quran what Muslims can and can not eat as far as meat is concerned. The meat of a pig is prohibited under normal circumstances, but is allowed under rare circumstances also (like starvation). Meat that is allowed under Islamic dietary law is allowed to be eaten if slaughtered by "people of the book", i.e. Jews and Christians (but not others).

Only now that the Muslim community has reached a fairly large number (relatively speaking), that it can do things for itself. "Itself" here does not encompass the non-Muslims in the community nor does it aim to impose its way of life on others. Hence, it makes absolutely no sense to me as an Australian Muslim to expect the non-Muslims in the community to cater for me, as I've never asked for it. However since we live in a capitalist society first and foremost, companies feel the need to "look after those Muslim minority" by catering for them when food is manufactured for example..., I think of yogurt here or ice cream and either the exclusion of "gelatin", or to say that this gelatin is of halal origin, and even the most famous food additive number, the "471" that would stop a Muslim from purchasing the food that includes it for fear of having its origin from pig fat, since 471 is a mono and diglycerides forms of fatty acids. But now we see companies writing: "471 vegetable origin"..., I was happy not to buy Mr. Businessman, but thank you for being so considerate, even when I never asked or demanded it.

So in a nutshell, if halal is available, then there's no excuse to have a non halal meat. By the way, the word halal means permitted or lawful, and is not somehow restricted to meat etc. My wife is halal onto me and I am onto her, that does not mean we're some piece of meat :D..., and the word haram means prohibited.

I'll leave it here, as I know you didn't ask for all of the above mate.

Hi Fadi i have a few questions.What does it say in the Quran about homosexuality?Are gays accepted in the Muslim community?Do u on a personal level judge them for their sexual orientation or do u have a live and let live policy.would appreciate your answers.thanks.